Again Hord ... WTF ??

Xtremest

Re: Again Hord ... WTF ??

#16 » Post by Xtremest » 15 Jan 2017 08:07

btw that ban was long ago, so dont get confused and ban me again thinking that it was actually a few days ago lol
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

blagovest_tonev

#17 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 15 Jan 2017 09:16

Xtremest wrote:btw that ban was long ago, so dont get confused and ban me again thinking that it was actually a few days ago lol
Errorista wrote:Are you reporting yourself because you demand your permaban rights? Do not provoke me.
:lol:

Xtremest

#18 » Post by Xtremest » 15 Jan 2017 09:20

ye...

thts why i had to clear it out. >.>
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

devil5000

#19 » Post by devil5000 » 15 Jan 2017 09:23

Xtremest wrote:hi its me xtreme,

THAT ! Is not acceptable. Now the other day in wsg, i blinked from horde gy with flag and got stuck on the top of the house which provides healing buff, and NO one could attack me at all and i loved that spot and knowing THAT i didnt MOVE so i got banned, if nitro boots kicks u OFF high, u can just leave tht spot immediately. Also that "iceshock" is a MAGE, i forgot actually , uhmm mages have that spell with makes u float in air or something? what u call that SPELL? anyways i rest my case.

P.S. He deserves a punishment.

Xtreme the king of kings.
You did that with a flag on you so that is a clear objective obstruction but in this case Iceshock didnt have a flag or something of value to the nemy team so if people didnt want to get kileld by Iceshock they should have only left his range and problem would have been solved.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Xtremest

#20 » Post by Xtremest » 15 Jan 2017 09:27

i am soooo sorry bangarang, i swear i didnt even look at your pic that says " bangarang-inquisition" i didnt know it was YOU my friend ! i am sorry :(

u always fought with inq ppl and invited me to guild. anyways i take my words back.
he didnt do it on purpose so i guess he should be given a 2nd chance <3
Last edited by Xtremest on 15 Jan 2017 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

blagovest_tonev

#21 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 15 Jan 2017 10:16

The funny thing is both of you are trying to get your guild leader banned :lol:

Xtremest

#22 » Post by Xtremest » 15 Jan 2017 10:24

i really didnt know iceshock was bangarang -.- i swear ! and i take all my words back ! , it wasnt his fault, period !

Gnurg

#23 » Post by Gnurg » 15 Jan 2017 10:30

blagovest_tonev wrote:The funny thing is both of you are trying to get your guild leader banned :lol:
Wouldn't you report your guild leader if he wasn't actively cheating? (Not that this report is valid).

I believe this report should be locked already. Nothing discourages people from joining TrueWoW/PrimalWoW more than these kinds of shit posts. As for the report, I don't think it's valid. Even though it's complicated to attack the player up there, it's still very limited what he can do. Just move somewhere else, and he would be useless.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

blagovest_tonev

#24 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 15 Jan 2017 10:31

Gnurg wrote:Wouldn't you report your guild leader if he wasn't actively cheating? (Not that this report is valid).
Of course I would, just found it funny how Xtreme took his words back :lol:

Xtremest

#25 » Post by Xtremest » 15 Jan 2017 10:34

yes lock the topic, its not valid anyways and ppl are just making it worse by arguing.

I guess There is not much of evidence that can prove that he was abusing or something. It Just happened by mistake.
Peace.

iceshock

#26 » Post by iceshock » 15 Jan 2017 12:43

:lol: This thread.

And for anybody wondering, From up there i was out of range of other player's so there was no advantage to be had as i couldn't attack, and don't forget the fact that it was due to the game mechanic's (Rocket boots failing) that i ended up there in the first place so that is not a bug it's just a low chance of happening.
The only player i managed to hit was ghoststray due to him coming over and finding a spot that was in range and stood taking screenshots instead of attacking :lol:

It would be funny to see you play retail, you would spend more time reporting people than playing the game.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Fastor

#27 » Post by Fastor » 15 Jan 2017 12:55

iceshock wrote: you would spend more time reporting people than playing the game.
l think there is addon for that :P

iceshock

#28 » Post by iceshock » 15 Jan 2017 13:05

Fastor wrote:
iceshock wrote: you would spend more time reporting people than playing the game.
l think there is addon for that :P

^_^ ^_^
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Xtremest

#29 » Post by Xtremest » 15 Jan 2017 13:32

bangarang im sorry again, miss u bro <3

benzviliran

#30 » Post by benzviliran » 15 Jan 2017 17:44

Xtremest wrote:bangarang im sorry again, miss u bro <3
u can come and visit him
I am the swarm