I'm curious

milanlord

I'm curious

#1 » Post by milanlord » 12 Jan 2017 20:00

Is this allowed too? Since the player likes to take advantage of bugs in game, I was wondering, if I do the same, will I get reported and get punished? He climbed on this pillar while 4 of us were around him, our mdps couldn't reach him, cause of the distance. By doing this he gave himself time, until his team m8s came and saved him.
If he didn't climb on this pillar we would kill him and cap the flag, since horde flag was in our control and the flag carrier was ready to cap horde flag. This move directly affected the final score of this bg.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Tenebro
Honorary Member

Re: I'm curious

#2 » Post by Tenebro » 12 Jan 2017 20:05

get rekt :tick:

Gnurg

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 12 Jan 2017 20:19

Milan, go Horde.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 12 Jan 2017 20:22

Why can't you all just play fair for once, why destroy the gaming experience for one and another, what is the real purpose of it?
Please..

Eventually something dramatically has to be done about this, or we will all fade away in due time.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

loveable

#5 » Post by loveable » 12 Jan 2017 20:34

just let this Honorary guy kill server more and more
why even we wast our times to report mistress of staffs ?
there is already report from 3 days ago and still no ban
JUST KEKE
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Triblatri

#6 » Post by Triblatri » 12 Jan 2017 21:58

"If he didn't climb on this pillar we would kill him and cap the flag" I think this bother Milan :D , Milan pls dont ask for approval , you act like you never did( YOU DID ) today Salchijohn and Ghoststray did and you were in BG

Royo

#7 » Post by Royo » 12 Jan 2017 22:41

loveable wrote:just let this Honorary guy kill server more and more
why even we wast our times to report mistress of staffs ?
there is already report from 3 days ago and still no ban
JUST KEKE
Seriously, go outside, my non-pork eating friend. You play too much.

Triblatri wrote: "If he didn't climb on this pillar we would kill him and cap the flag" I think this bother Milan :D , Milan pls dont ask for approval , you act like you never did( YOU DID ) today Salchijohn and Ghoststray did and you were in BG
The guy likes to play the victim card, he seems to only address issues when things aren't going his way.

godofwow

#8 » Post by godofwow » 12 Jan 2017 23:03

Milan u did the same thing time ago i saw u so u dont have the right to judge other players for doing the same 1rst thing, 2nd thing is this is not a abuse a bug or somth, did he use fly hack or somth to get up there? no right? so its not tene fault or any1 else that they cannot go there up so it stupid making this kind of "reports" or whatever it is just to low more and more our pvp stat or server because its already SO LOW (Gigi here btw) so please remove this stupid post and dont do this anymore

milanlord

#9 » Post by milanlord » 12 Jan 2017 23:55

godofwow wrote:Milan u did the same thing time ago i saw u so u dont have the right to judge other players for doing the same 1rst thing, 2nd thing is this is not a abuse a bug or somth, did he use fly hack or somth to get up there? no right? so its not tene fault or any1 else that they cannot go there up so it stupid making this kind of "reports" or whatever it is just to low more and more our pvp stat or server because its already SO LOW (Gigi here btw) so please remove this stupid post and dont do this anymore
Don't sell those jokes to me, about how people are "stupid that its their fault they can't climb up there".
The only classes that can climb there are the classes who have movement improvement, the rest would have to mount up even if they knew how to climb up. But to get out of combat,mount up and climb up would take ages right? He could cap by that time. If I ever did exact thing what Tenebroo did, show me the proofs and I will delete my shaman and quit this server. Its a shame you are trying to defend him only because he's playing arenas with you.
Xtreme got banned before and many others, for getting in a spot with flag where people can't attack him, which is the similar case now, cause our mdps couldn't reach him either.

After all, so far I've seen only haters and friends comments, so I would kindly ask staff to lock this topic and give their opinion on this matter.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

devil5000

#10 » Post by devil5000 » 13 Jan 2017 00:37

Well this actually should be a banable offence since you cant rly go there by normal means and it also takes too long to get there even if wanted.Would be different maybe if he didnt go there with flag but we can clearly he has the flag so some action should be taken about this.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Triblatri

#11 » Post by Triblatri » 13 Jan 2017 00:50

"The only classes that can climb there are the classes who have movement improvement" then lets make forum to ban ppl who use Ghost wolf as shaman and travel form as druid.Lets ban warriors for charge too, its funny cmon guys

godofwow

#12 » Post by godofwow » 13 Jan 2017 00:55

well milan, im not defending nobody im just saying my opinion but if u want to atack me like (its your arena partners thats why u defending etc) i dont have any words for u. Only thing im watching its that you are a Hypocrite i dont have the proff visual or any ss because i dont give a fuck but u did and i saw u, if u wanna proof ask urself or reporters/cryiers like u to show it up, but its stupid to cry when other ppl are doing the same as u doing and reporting them im repeating myself im not defending nobody, even if tenebro do the same ill post the same thing to him but its not the case. So my regarts for u and keep going like this, im sure this server gonna end soon tnx of ppl like u and Keegz.

Longi

#13 » Post by Longi » 13 Jan 2017 00:55

why you dont close WsG for this game braking shit :D it creates only dramas and people are using this tree trunk to troll forum :D Close the WsG and give us holidays :D

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#14 » Post by Tenebro » 13 Jan 2017 01:11

Any class can reach that spot easily without any movement or whatever mount jump parkour. Idk why are you so triggered about me doing this since I use it almost every wsg I play and I didn't got reported by anyone about this, there were often mdps coming up attacking me even when they were slowed down, you just simply walk on the flat side and get up on it, no "abouse" involved.

You ppl like to exagerate so much when I actualy abuse something that you think everything I do is the result of an abuse. My play style annoys many ppl and I know that even though I'm not close to be a skilled player and I will mostly won't be one, but if one thing I know it's kiting and escaping which almost everytime saves me but that doesn't mean I'm abusing to win bgs or to achieve everything I want.

I made sieges in fort in WG and I 100% knew I will get reported for it since I created them while I was being targeted and with ppl around me but I simply didn't cared, I deserve a ban for that even a long one since it's not my first time I take advantage of a bug and I get banned for it. I actualy reported the exploits and the bugs in WG and kinda insisted them to be fixed by bumping reports and giving additional infos on whatever I could about them, but I know that's not a reason to take advantage of it. I stopped caring anyway since it's obvious they won't be fixed when server only has 2 active devs for the past months from which 1 is fixing only PW stuff and other one is not responsible with the bugs that require C++ coding. So ye sometimes I actualy use this bug when I'm in a huge disatvantage like when I have to attack alone against lots of ally.

I'm not trying to prove anything with that abuse I just felt like doing it to annoy some ally, I wouldn't really mind even if I get a perma ban for it tbh it's not like the server is worth or it will even be in the future with whatever projects there are going to be, I still stick around for the sole reason that here I have more and better chars than on other servers.

Just wanted to clarify some things, not like it matters anyway since it will mostly just trigger even more ppl.

Brennus

#15 » Post by Brennus » 13 Jan 2017 03:50

Let's be honest: looks like someone is "trying to find a reason" to stop playing here.

Seriously, Tenebro, even if you do not like some TrueWoW features (like Transmog, Cross-Faction, etc.), why so much hate?
If you allow me to advice you, take a break from the game. Come back in 5 months or so. You will probably enjoy more the server if you do so.
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •