Reporting player Macabros for Wintergrasp exploit

loveable

Re: Reporting player Macabros for Wintergrasp exploit

#16 » Post by loveable » 10 Jan 2017 22:03

Triblatri wrote:Well its not fair he get ban and alliance players who did some don't
look at picture that kniteknite sent, he got screen while macro was building demol(Cast time), so show us such proof from alliance , they will ban
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Triblatri

#17 » Post by Triblatri » 10 Jan 2017 22:16

I dont need to show you anything, if you are dumb or blind not my problem , if you read this forum full not just what some allyfag wrote and put few pictures then you will see what Jackkson did .I dont blame macabros cus i would do same if GM-s dont wanna fix not our peoblem, there is forum about players Faglly fraction faping inside chamber waiting wg (while horde control) to click on orb. And dont blame players for GM-s mistakes

Dysphoria

#18 » Post by Dysphoria » 10 Jan 2017 23:46

loveable wrote:
Eronox wrote:
loveable wrote:this is a Big abuse , because he had already WG dmg buff and he changed Battle result , so alliance lost battle for 2h and idk if ally win next time or no
i hope for long time ban
Ban should be dealt with accordingly, whether it's a first or second offence. I do however agee with your statement as the proof actually is legit for once!
man plz
So ill wintarde arena to farm my 5/5 wf then i say sry was my first time ?????????
please dont tell us joke , there is no first or second or ... for abouse ,...
When u want to play somewhere u must Read Server Rules !!! and no one allowed to abuse
So when u break a rule or aBuse u mustt be ban

and because couple of times i reported from ticket and got answer : u need proof and report from froum
if i See anything , "Anything" ill report with proof
Since its bug on server side I would first warn player, permanent ban is too much no matter what he is doing if that's new thing first warn than ban on 3 days and so on. I think Truewow don't have that luxury to ban people when there is 80 players on server, you don't do that. And I remember we beg for 2 years for eryx to be banned because of using third party program for cheating in battlegrounds and world pvp. So chill a bit , don't be so harsh, give that guy chance to change :)
Recken Destruction

Fastor

#19 » Post by Fastor » 11 Jan 2017 00:11

Knowing Tenebroo, he did it on purpose since his tired of seeing lot of opposite faction doing same thing without ban and devs are not fixing it.

Its his rebellious way of pointing on game breaking bug that needs to be fixed asap. And that is actually best solution that should be done on this topic not some banning then flaming and having bug still be here.

benta

#20 » Post by benta » 11 Jan 2017 02:18

Fastor wrote:Knowing Tenebroo, he did it on purpose since his tired of seeing lot of opposite faction doing same thing without ban and devs are not fixing it.

Its his rebellious way of pointing on game breaking bug that needs to be fixed asap. And that is actually best solution that should be done on this topic not some banning then flaming and having bug still be here.
Cut it off please, he is know for abusing and exploiting since forever , he is not some kind of knight that wants the right to be done, I still hope you're sarcastic tho

devil5000

#21 » Post by devil5000 » 11 Jan 2017 03:07

Well half of wg stuff sint working as it should and alot of stuff can be abused.Like it was already said baning people here should be a last resort since we dont rly have that much people playing anyway.He could atleast get the warning or something and the issue should be fixed asap.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

senzaki

#22 » Post by senzaki » 11 Jan 2017 07:28

Since its bug on server side I would first warn player, permanent ban is too much no matter what he is doing if that's new thing first warn than ban on 3 days and so on. I think Truewow don't have that luxury to ban people when there is 80 players on server, you don't do that. And I remember we beg for 2 years for eryx to be banned because of using third party program for cheating in battlegrounds and world pvp. So chill a bit , don't be so harsh, give that guy chance to change :)
Nobody ever asked for a permanent ban.

If you are willing to use exploits to your advantage, fully knowing that its against the rules, then you should receive a minimum of a few days ban. Repeat offenses should extend that time (3 days on first offence, 7 days second offence, 30 days 3rd offence).

By your logic, we should all start using exploits and bugs, because the server can't afford to lose players?

That doesn't make any sense.

Actually, If we all want the server to be better, we should start suspending more people who abuse the systems.

Kniteknite

#23 » Post by Kniteknite » 11 Jan 2017 09:14

What bugs Me more is hypocritically doing what He smacked down the other guy for, but after all, it's not up to Me, and i understand he lives in a tent somewhere in Wintergrasp , so a 30 day eviction notice might be a little harsh ~ there might be the possibility someone else might have been playing His char ~

[youtube]IrOqnZdvI6M[/youtube] "Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment...even the very wise cannot see all ends."
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Doctor_J
Developer

#24 » Post by Doctor_J » 11 Jan 2017 12:29

Well I personally dont believe Wintergrasp should even be active in its current state as there are no shortage of exploitable bugs and most of these cannot easily be fixed or require c++ programming which I am not too familiar with myself as I deal with db fixes only.

and the reason why I say the bg should not even be active is because of the bug with titan relic where if player from opposite faction to controlling faction is standing next to relic when bg starts they can win bg in seconds after start by clicking relic without destroying a single wall or making any vehicles.

As said this needs works but none of the core devs seem interested in fixing these exploits even though as been mentioned to them several times.

loveable

#25 » Post by loveable » 11 Jan 2017 17:15

So what ? there are tons of bugs everywhere and everyserver
is it good reason to use bugs or etc because noone fixed it yet ?
when u know something is bug u are not allowed to use it , even if is a server problem

Kniteknite

#26 » Post by Kniteknite » 12 Jan 2017 09:28

:tick:
loveable wrote:So what ? there are tons of bugs everywhere and everyserver
when u know something is bug u are not allowed to use it , even if is a server problem

Even though I know it's possible to do this, I refrain from doing it, keeping Myself honest ~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

loveable

#27 » Post by loveable » 15 Jan 2017 06:28

Kniteknite wrote::tick:
loveable wrote:So what ? there are tons of bugs everywhere and everyserver

Even though I know it's possible to do this, I refrain from doing it, keeping Myself honest ~
this is the difference of hord and alliance (we avoid but they spam ;) ;) )

blagovest_tonev

#28 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 15 Jan 2017 07:22

loveable wrote:this is the difference of hord and alliance (we avoid but they spam ;) ;) )

nikkal
Donor

#29 » Post by nikkal » 15 Jan 2017 08:06

2. Exploits are bugs in the program that make it (too) easy to gain level, money, items, points (arena and honor), player kills, etc and should be immediately reported.

Fastor

#30 » Post by Fastor » 15 Jan 2017 12:53

nikkal wrote:2. Exploits are bugs in the program that make it (too) easy to gain level, money, items, points (arena and honor), player kills, etc and should be immediately reported.
It was reported, nothing has been done. Fail to see why you linking that rule.