Ban jorex

benzviliran

Re: Ban jorex

Post#16 » 09 Jan 2017 23:40

so a gm will come and check it by himself
You know that is not always possible? We're like, what, 5 GMs that are maining TrueWoW? The rest are admins, developers, or mainly PrimalWoW GMs. 5 people. Of those 5 people some have very similar time zones (think - work, school, kids, life), so we're definitely not available to be on 24/7 and be available to check out every single report manually.
So currently the system is as follows, you make the report, you provide the proof, we press the ban button. It's easier on all of us. You're already in "the scene of the crime" before we get there, just snap some shots. It's not that hard.

And I can hear you screaming: "Recruit more GMs, then!" already. And we are. So soon things should change for the better. :)
why dont u recruit extreme to be a gm?
I am the swarm

Xtremest

Post#17 » 10 Jan 2017 09:56

i swear i read the previous post of jiranthos and clicked to reply to his post stating that i would like to be a GM. And then i saw your comment benzi <3 we share the same thoughts.

Anyways, hi i am xtreme and i would like to apply for GM position. i know i did many mistakes and so on but i deserve a chance. thank u
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

benzviliran

Post#18 » 10 Jan 2017 20:04

+1
I am the swarm

Eronox
Senior Game Master

Post#19 » 11 Jan 2017 18:40

“See yourself. You are the steps you take. You and you, and that's the only way.
Shake, shake yourself. You're every move you make, and so the story goes.”
- Owner of a Lonely Heart

Xtremest

Post#20 » 12 Jan 2017 08:34

i love that <3
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-

devil5000

Post#21 » 14 Jan 2017 22:21

You know that is not always possible? We're like, what, 5 GMs that are maining TrueWoW? The rest are admins, developers, or mainly PrimalWoW GMs. 5 people. Of those 5 people some have very similar time zones (think - work, school, kids, life), so we're definitely not available to be on 24/7 and be available to check out every single report manually.
So currently the system is as follows, you make the report, you provide the proof, we press the ban button. It's easier on all of us. You're already in "the scene of the crime" before we get there, just snap some shots. It's not that hard.

And I can hear you screaming: "Recruit more GMs, then!" already. And we are. So soon things should change for the better. :)
For some reason i thought we only have like 3 active gms xD
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Council of Hellraisers

Would you serve in Heaven, or rule in Hell?

Her hero, how noble. Oh wait. You didn't stop JFK from getting assassinated or make sure Hitler stayed in art school. You saved your mommy. You missed her. And in the supreme act of selfishness, shattered history like a rank amateur. Turned the world into a living hell moments away from destruction. And I'm the villain? -- Professor Zoom

Jiranthos
Personnel Management Leader

Post#22 » 16 Jan 2017 06:34

Player was punished, and the remainder of the comments here are off-topic. Moving Player Report to Resolved.

Now I wanna be the tattoo ink
That swims down through the needle in your skin
- Dive In, Pierce the Veil
GM toon: Horizon

Return to “Resolved”