For deluded Inquisition players

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
testeromir

For deluded Inquisition players

#1 » Post by testeromir » 19 Dec 2016 10:31

Seeing some delusioned Inquisition player posting on crossfaction thread I had urge to write everything I know about Inquisition (ofc from my perspective). Inquisition was nice guild in the time Dje was leading it he was nice and cool guy. He was funny all the time, but serious when raiding. Fast forward few years and there was a time when LK25hc was fixed and rs25hc ready to be released. Inquistion was not the guild I liked much beacause of bullshit that Luster did with guild leadership (opening 2 lk weps/person, after that time I didnt care much about INQ I just wanted to play to get as most of em as possible(gears), who was there will know what I am talking about), then we had bullshit Arrturos' dkp which wanted to ensure that Arturogc only logs for icc25hc and get every gear piece he needs (bassically he made dkp, where u get 1 dkp for each week u attend icc25hc, and person with most dkp has priority on 1 item in the raid, but u dont lose dkp at all,thats was rofl hypocrite way to gear himself up by making sure every time gear piece drops he would get it) though that DKP was bullcrap and rofl I used it to gear up my priest nicely, at that point I just wanted to use INQ to gear myself up as much as possible. Then after it came time of normal bidding dkp which I also used for gearing up my druid and shaman. Back to the time of rs25hc release that bidding DKP was used, and in Divinity there was dkp with fixed prices. At that point nor Divinity nor Inquisition were killing lk 25hc. Palamaster was in Ascension (he made some drama and took 10 inquisition ppl to Ascension crippling the INQ guild, so in INQ Cvjetka had to progress pp for another 3 months while I was doing DKP as assistant). At that point of the time I played in both guilds, Dan and Yul were officers in Divinity. Bang was officer in INQ. Then came the idea of joint runs for upcoming rs25hc raid that was to be released. Rohan and CV discussed that idea and made raid composition, while I was mediator in their conversation. Soon enough joint runs started to flourish. INQ was filling Divinity spots when needed, Divinity was filing INQ spots when needed and lk 25hc and Halions 25hc kept going down regulary (4 times lk 3 times halion/week). Now, since I was in both guilds I had to use DKP, but outsiders from INQ who would fill Divinity spot could win item by rolling and vice verca. So dear officers of both guild used this to gear their alts, to get RS25hc and LK 25hc loot on free. At some point Palamaster joined Divinty. All was going good then at one point Rohan got busy, he couldnt lead icc25hc and rs25hc on thursdays / fridays. Dan and Yul started leading that (I dare say their raids were even faster than Rohans) Rohan was leading on saturday and Sunday. And at peak of raiding of alliance. Dan and Yul decided to leave Divinity for INQ. Some drama came when Dan and YUl wanted guild leadership for themselves since they "leaded all raids" which was ROFL, because they did lead some raids but not all, and it was just that point in time that Rohan got busy. Then Rohan left the guild and gave em leadership, and then next day he got back and Dan and Yul went to INQ. I must say that reason for leaving is ROFL. After a lot while I spoke with Dan and he said that they didnt wanna listen to Rohan (Rohan is a guy who likes to control everything, I personally have no problem with that, Divinity is a guild made by Rohan, he had put a lot of time to make and maintain it, so as guild leader it was his choice to have most authority in the guild, I knew that he wanted all control and thats why I refused to be officer in Divinity few timesbecause I dont like to listen much to authorities(bosses), so I can understand that reason, but that being said leaving guild was not the good idea Dan and Yul could just ask for demotion and stop leading raids, also they knew that ROhan's atribute from before they could just not accept being offcers, so either they were dumb (not to know that Rohans attribute) or they were hypocrital). So they left the guild. They brought their friends to Inquisition (they made whatsapp group called friends, kept adding their "friends" there and kept asking em to leave Divinity and join INQ), they kept whispering Divinity players to join INQ. Among their friends was Palamaster. Knowing all of that my natural conclusion is that they geared themselves up in Divinity, and that they didnt like DIvinity because Rohan had a moto of officers gearing other ppl, officers were the ones who had to log needed chars, and u had to raid a LOT to gear urself up (do all kind of raids icc10hc,icc10n,rs10hc,rs10n,icc25n,rs25n for DKP) etc. So what Dan and Yul did, they brought up their friends to INQ made dkp for only rs25hc and icc25hc and Ulduar so they could log 2 times a week and finish BiSing their toons, and that YUl's dear friend Palamaster can get Ulduar mace (Palamaster was leading Ulduars, does it surprise u when I tell you that after Palamster got his mace he quickly became "bored" of Ulduar ? ). Divinity was crippled at first, but really quickly (1-2weeks) Divinity got up and started doing really well clearing 3 lk 25hc (1 week even 4) and 3-4 rs25hc depending on the week. Somewhere in time dear Palamaster became GM and he started abusing powers. He had belief that INQ guild is the best guild and DIvinity is scum which is ROFL. He started muting Divinity ppl, he started spying Divinity raids and talking to the officers of INQ about his findings about spying (he even responded to INQ tickets only). Now INQ ppl knew that Valkir fix was incoming, they practiced that a lot. I think they wanted to make Divinity and HR unable to kill LK and make everyone bask in glory on INQ (ROFL). So they've been practising killing valkirs for like 2 months. (Don't get me wrong I have nothing against INQ progress, they did really good, I have against stealing players and few tactics on some bosses, and overall guild management system). So when valkirs got fixed INQ killed it first (kudos to em). Week after Divinity gathered best ppl they can get and nuked LK aswell (using CoT (curse of tongues)on LK for defile). Now comes the funnniest part. Our dear GM Palamaster raged so much about that. He was spying us as GM and he told that to officers of INQ, and CoT became non-usable on LK asap (devs made that happen). Amorian said on world chat that we killed LK, Cvjetka whispered him asking him that he didnt brag about using CoT. So Cot was disabled soon. Now the whole epicness of that and the whole HYPOCRISY of that is that INQ was using CoT on Sindy and kept USING CoT on sindy while CoT isnt supposed to work on bosses. That was the top of ROFL. So Divinity cant use CoT on LK because INQ officers told that, but they can use it on SIndy ??? I must say that I am extremely happy that we downed LK with using CoT and that I got 2nd havoc on my dk on that kill. Go die u HYPOCRITES!!!! After killing LK, Rohan got his job and Divinity eventually dissolved, he offered ppl who dont wanna go to HR/inq chance to move to GD or to stay in Divinity. Lot of ppl moved to GD just to stop playing there. Only few of us play there including me. Few of ppl stood on TW and are lead by Milanlord (and Shaharan now) and are raiding a bit for fun. Icc10hc is raided on weekly basis, and icc25hc with pugs aswell. Now to you dear INQ delusioned member, if u think INQ is glorious I am sorry I must disapoint you, I play in GD guild which downs icc25hc (10% buff), rs25hc and toc25hc on the same day in 3.5 h including gathering, so INQ was not glorious believe me. Also your dear officers are most of the time doing what they want, and u are there to raid with them so they can have "fun" (as Palamasters case in Ulduar) or u can gear em. Blaming Divinity for state of this server is a huge joke. Rohan never did anything that would hurt community on the TW. Sure he cared about Divinity and prioritized it, there is nothing wrong with it, he encouraged Ascension to raid and helped it, he was a part of joint effort with INQ. Now the most bizzare thing that happened is that Bangarang at some point wanted to join Divinity but Rohan refused to let him so INQ wont die. Now I can understand that u might not like Rohan because of his temper, we are all humans and we have bad sides to us, but blaming him about this state of server is something ridiculous.
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman
Mudu
Testeram
Gemark
Frithell
Nibghaan

Primalwow:
Proghaan

Fastor

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#2 » Post by Fastor » 19 Dec 2016 11:24

l had trouble reading this due to format and grammar so l rewrote it in Word for easier reading.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A1W ... _HWTRsm990

testeromir

#3 » Post by testeromir » 19 Dec 2016 11:26

I really appreciate that mate
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman
Mudu
Testeram
Gemark
Frithell
Nibghaan

Primalwow:
Proghaan

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 19 Dec 2016 11:30

Np, l did it because its one of very few long texted, elaborated explanations trough their point of view. Through l dislike using slang in it, l should remove it but l kept it to keep much originality to your work.

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 19 Dec 2016 11:42

I don't think we can blame anyone for what has happened to the Alliance population. With or without our swedish douchebag, people would eventually grow bored of the content. At least the ones who has been clearing Icecrown Citadel for a while (i.e. Inquisition left to Atlantiss (Cataclysm), the majority of Divinity who went to Gamer District just to quit, as you say).

Curse of Tongues shouldn't work on any boss, but rather on specific spells. Blistering Cold should be affected by CoT (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/750 ... ering-Cold). Either way, don't bother with what they think of your boss kills. Regardless of what they think of your strategies, we've done Icecrown Citadel on a simplified version, where we first farm the gear from unfinished content (remember when you could stun PP's oozes, or root Val'kyrs to drop make them drop players?) and once geared up we didn't progress until we had gotten the 15-20 % damage and health boost before we actually managed to do anything.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Cocopuffs
Donor

#6 » Post by Cocopuffs » 19 Dec 2016 12:06

I play in GD guild which downs icc25hc (10% buff), rs25hc and toc25hc on the same day in 3.5 h including gathering
:lol:

Gnurg

#7 » Post by Gnurg » 19 Dec 2016 12:21

Cocopuffs wrote:
I play in GD guild which downs icc25hc (10% buff), rs25hc and toc25hc on the same day in 3.5 h including gathering
:lol:
It sounds unlikely, but both Hellraisers and Inquisition had some 2 hours ICC runs (10 % vs. 15/20 % isn't that different). Ruby Sanctum goes fairly fast too if people know what to do. Provided people show up on time and stay focused for the full raid, 3.5h isn't impossible at all.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

benzviliran

#8 » Post by benzviliran » 19 Dec 2016 16:44

Bla bla bla blablablablablablablablablablabla bla bla.... BLABLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blablabla!!!!! bla bla bla bla bllblblbllllb bla!

thats how reading this topic looks like, didnt bother reading this but the title says it all "someone whine about inquisition for unknown reason".

whats the point bothering about inquisition? they are gone already.
I am the swarm

xcalibour

#9 » Post by xcalibour » 19 Dec 2016 17:07

U really waste ur time typing out ur complaints on an 8 year old expansion? Go outside read a book get some pussy or something
Yes i am a Jamaican no i dont smoke weed

exchanger1

#10 » Post by exchanger1 » 19 Dec 2016 17:13

xcalibour wrote:U really waste ur time typing out ur complaints on an 8 year old expansion? Go outside read a book get some pussy or something
deluded prick, same can be said to you, writing a forum post on a forum that's based around a 8 year old expansion
Crown aka Poslednji

xcalibour

#11 » Post by xcalibour » 19 Dec 2016 17:22

exchanger1 wrote:
xcalibour wrote:U really waste ur time typing out ur complaints on an 8 year old expansion? Go outside read a book get some pussy or something
deluded prick, same can be said to you, writing a forum post on a forum that's based around a 8 year old expansion
You can't stop me from voicing out you stupid fuck

xcalibour

#12 » Post by xcalibour » 19 Dec 2016 17:23

Also using us to get gear and cry about it why join inqui in the first place Test I thought you were cool but man you sound like an ass all guilds abused div cyclone ooze back then inqui dg valks hrs to I got 0 fucks I was in all 3 guilds so all this time u faked ur happiness with us you're a fucking Judas fcking illidan betrayer used us for gear ha! Why didn't u use divinity and get gear? What u made up some lie saying that u and Rohan can't get along just to join us? Basically you're a spy too reporting to ur pimp Rohan like a bitch you are and here you are crying over a game. What are you benefiting huh? You could've used that time to write something more productive more uplifting I thought you were a benevolent guy a guy I respect a guy I would say hey that's one seoxy ass warlock but now I lose a lot of respect for you man I swear go afk in a bush or smth and stop crying yea what Pala did was wrong I agree but to bash other ppl Because they choose to switch guilds because they didn't follow u or don't want to be in div. I loved div the ppl they are nice to me and for u I hate u now

Nyeriah

#13 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Dec 2016 17:51

Illidan is a good guy.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

benzviliran

#14 » Post by benzviliran » 19 Dec 2016 18:27

Skye wrote:Illidan is a good guy.
he is, he killed guldan and gonna save the world <3
I am the swarm

Arockalypse
Donor

#15 » Post by Arockalypse » 19 Dec 2016 18:51

benzviliran wrote:whats the point bothering about inquisition? they are gone already.
And you along with em.

Here's something worth taking a piss on
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁