The Scourge Invasion is here!

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Skembic

Re: The Scourge Invasion is here!

#31 » Post by Skembic » 22 Nov 2016 09:45

How long this event is going to last?

Nyeriah

#32 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Nov 2016 09:45

Skembic wrote:How long this event is going to last?
Two more weeks is what I've planned, so 6th December is the last day.

Nyeriah

#33 » Post by Nyeriah » 24 Nov 2016 03:15

Argent Dawn Crusader and Cleric were spawned at the Light Hope Chapel. They'll offer Marks of the Dawn, an item that provides a +20 stamina buff.

resamar

#34 » Post by resamar » 29 Nov 2016 21:20

No the Haunting Momento is from the vanilla invasion. i remember cuz when i was a kid my father got it and thought it was cool but pointless lol.

apparently now an unsoulbound one in retail goes for bullshittingly high gold lol

resamar

#35 » Post by resamar » 02 Dec 2016 15:27

so im guessing that the invasion wont be coming to the lower lvl zones? ive had a quest to investigate the invasion outside of SW city. but if theres only 4 days left of the event i suppose those parts arent happening?

Nyeriah

#36 » Post by Nyeriah » 02 Dec 2016 15:28

resamar wrote:so im guessing that the invasion wont be coming to the lower lvl zones? ive had a quest to investigate the invasion outside of SW city. but if theres only 4 days left of the event i suppose those parts arent happening?
Yes, these low level mobs won't be spawned. They'll be present during the WotLK version.

Nyeriah

#37 » Post by Nyeriah » 07 Dec 2016 07:10

All of the zone attacks have been implemented! So after today, Burning Steppes, Tanaris, Azshara and Blasted Lands will also be under attack by the Scourge!

This is the last week of our event, so make sure to stack your buffs. The Argent Dawn Quartermaster will leave the capital cities at 21.12.2016.

See ya and thanks for the fun!

Nyeriah

#38 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Dec 2016 06:01

The Argent Dawn Champion and Argent Dawn Priest have arrived to Light Hope's Chapel. They offer Great Marks of the Argent Dawn to their respective factions, a token that increases stamina by 30 points at level 60.