Easing the Steady Hands achievement?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Tenebro
Honorary Member

Re: Easing the Steady Hands achievement?

#16 » Post by Tenebro » 19 Oct 2016 01:06

2 is faceroll, i disarm bombs in sota every week even tho i have the achiev already, it's luck based and that's how it's supposed to be, the only reason why it's hard to achiev it is cuz srv is low populated so most of bgs are wsg, like that everyone could ask to lower all achiev requirements such as av/ioc veteran and other achievs that are more time consuming and harder to get on this srv than on retail cuz of low population.

Gnurg

#17 » Post by Gnurg » 19 Oct 2016 01:21

Tenebro wrote:2 is faceroll, i disarm bombs in sota every week even tho i have the achiev already, it's luck based and that's how it's supposed to be, the only reason why it's hard to achiev it is cuz srv is low populated so most of bgs are wsg, like that everyone could ask to lower all achiev requirements such as av/ioc veteran and other achievs that are more time consuming and harder to get on this srv than on retail cuz of low population.
It was lowered to 2 when Cataclysm was released, because barely anyone had it. One can't 'cheat' it with a friend on retail, unlike most who have it here has done.

Problem isn't population, but that 'no one' picks up bombs.
Nyeriah wrote:
Gnurg wrote:Bump, would like to see this happen as the achievement is impossible without help from other players.
Doctor_J wrote:Summoning!
Judging by https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/ ... chievement, is this everything required to make it work as in the suggestion?

Code: Select all

UPDATE `achievement_dbc` SET `Demands` = 2 WHERE `Id` = 1765;
DBCs are game files, they are not database tables (they are, just not in the sense you expect them to be)
Oki, thanks for feedback. :3 Guess I'll have to look for another solution to it. X_x
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Longi

#18 » Post by Longi » 19 Oct 2016 05:05

Lol Gnurg :D try to give us at least one suggestion from which you wont have profit :D dont be sooo selfish :D

Gnurg

#19 » Post by Gnurg » 19 Oct 2016 09:19

Longi wrote:Lol Gnurg :D try to give us at least one suggestion from which you wont have profit :D dont be sooo selfish :D
I already have the achievement.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Jiranthos
Admin

#20 » Post by Jiranthos » 19 Oct 2016 12:09

+1 from myself.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Longi

#21 » Post by Longi » 19 Oct 2016 20:01

Gnurg wrote:
Longi wrote:Lol Gnurg :D try to give us at least one suggestion from which you wont have profit :D dont be sooo selfish :D
But when you created this suggestion, you didnt have it :P :D so still selfish :D

Gnurg

#22 » Post by Gnurg » 19 Oct 2016 20:08

Longi wrote:
Gnurg wrote:
But when you created this suggestion, you didnt have it :P :D so still selfish :D
Ok
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE