[PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Fárlight

Re: [PrimalWoW] The Dread Citadel Awaits!

#16 » Post by Fárlight » 15 Oct 2016 19:01

If First bosses of naxx gets released. Will AQ40 getting a nerf?
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

siempjj
Donor

#17 » Post by siempjj » 17 Oct 2016 10:35

I wanted to add that if it is a version of level 80 Naxx, Master Craftsman Omarion won't be inside the instance.
He is the guy with all the Naxx resistance crafting recipes essential for progression. In the 3.3.5 client he was removed from the game completely.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Craftsman_Omarion

Fastor

#18 » Post by Fastor » 17 Oct 2016 10:39

He was added back, dont worry.

Roel
Founder

#19 » Post by Roel » 17 Oct 2016 11:01

The entrance has been added already but is obviously still closed until release. Those who want to enter Stratholme will need to use the right side of the meeting stone (or the service entrance).
siempjj wrote:I wanted to add that if it is a version of level 80 Naxx, Master Craftsman Omarion won't be inside the instance.
He is the guy with all the Naxx resistance crafting recipes essential for progression. In the 3.3.5 client he was removed from the game completely.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Craftsman_Omarion
If you have the reputation you should basically already be able to accept the quests from Craftsman Wilhelm at Light's Hope Chapel.

Fastor

#20 » Post by Fastor » 17 Oct 2016 11:04

Roel wrote: If you have the reputation you should basically already be able to accept the quests from Craftsman Wilhelm at Light's Hope Chapel.
Not same guy.

Glonz

#21 » Post by Glonz » 17 Oct 2016 12:11

Roel wrote:If you have the reputation you should basically already be able to accept the quests from Craftsman Wilhelm at Light's Hope Chapel.
Pls look at the testing forum for Naxx40, i literally made a whole document about how naxx40 quests are incomplete and/or wrong/missing and it needs to be done before release lol

Klick17

#22 » Post by Klick17 » 15 Nov 2016 15:52

Im not sure what to say about this but: This post has become Extreme and if it continues further, im starting to think that about maybe 95% of the tw realm population will go on Primal for when these Massively wild raids and events that will happen, then there will be 2-3x more people than usual on primal when it happens for the AQ,Naxx,onyxia, and invasions stuff! :) :D ^_^

Also For those of you who dont know me, ill give just 3 character names i have from both TW and PW:
TW: 1=Smallcaster, 2=Nightshifter, and 3= Hunthoof
PW: 1=Smallmage, 2=Nightlore, and 3=Bloodhunter.
Last edited by Klick17 on 05 Jan 2017 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

Klick17

#23 » Post by Klick17 » 05 Jan 2017 20:43

Floss wrote:Dayum , reminds me of the classic hardcore raiding :)

I wish i had a char on PW :/
Floss, you can experience everything on primal wow :D . Just open wow>log in with your info>choose the primal wow (progressive realm)option>create the character on that realm, level it to whatever the current max level is, then when you're character is that max level, join the raids to not only get it blue or even purple gears, but also experience the raiding that''s happening there, and enjoy it all! ^_^

Floss

#24 » Post by Floss » 06 Jan 2017 12:23

Klick17 wrote:
Floss wrote:Dayum , reminds me of the classic hardcore raiding :)

I wish i had a char on PW :/
Floss, you can experience everything on primal wow :D . Just open wow>log in with your info>choose the primal wow (progressive realm)option>create the character on that realm, level it to whatever the current max level is, then when you're character is that max level, join the raids to not only get it blue or even purple gears, but also experience the raiding that''s happening there, and enjoy it all! ^_^
Ik Ik .. but i don't wanna lvl , i want insta 60! :(

Klick17

#25 » Post by Klick17 » 15 Jan 2017 22:50

Floss, just level it, you'll get to learn the specific class skills/abilities for that specific role the pve way instead of pvp, and the talent setups along will help you along the way there. So just level up,and do it as a challenge for yourself to try out for yourself.This also goes for those who are the same way,and never tried primal wow. :) :D ^_^

milanlord

#26 » Post by milanlord » 16 Jan 2017 00:45

Klick17 wrote:Floss, just level it, you'll get to learn the specific class skills/abilities for that specific role the pve way instead of pvp, and the talent setups along will help you along the way there. So just level up,and do it as a challenge for yourself to try out for yourself.This also goes for those who are the same way,and never tried primal wow. :) :D ^_^
This :)
And not to mention that rdf happens very often, so its fun to combine quests + rdf.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

JCarrill0

#27 » Post by JCarrill0 » 10 Aug 2017 23:19

So naxx40 only came out... fully released back in Feb 2017, and already has upped to 70 and it's August 2017?
Did many guilds get to clear naxx before we went to 70?
Do we still get to do Naxx40?
I'm curious to know how long we got before we can't do it until 80.

kronic

#28 » Post by kronic » 14 Aug 2017 11:14

3 guilds killed KT. It was awesome
Naxx will be back in a few months tuned to 60 as it was in Vanilla I believe.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#29 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 14 Aug 2017 13:00

JCarrill0 wrote:
10 Aug 2017 23:19
So naxx40 only came out... fully released back in Feb 2017, and already has upped to 70 and it's August 2017?
Did many guilds get to clear naxx before we went to 70?
Do we still get to do Naxx40?
I'm curious to know how long we got before we can't do it until 80.
If I understand it correctly - there are certain bosses which spawn adds or somesuch which are connected to the level of the players. Hence, the level of the adds is now 70. Naxx hasn't been touched by the devs since before TBC release, to my knowledge.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick