Can't log in with the game account

RealDoctornemo

Can't log in with the game account

#1 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 03 Sep 2016 21:59

I have tried everything I was supposed to so that I could log into True WoW for the first time. I used the game username and the game password. I made sure that everything was put correctly with the username and password. Why can't I log in? :(

RealDoctornemo

Re: Can't log in with the game account

#2 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 03 Sep 2016 22:09

Also I reset my password and it still wont allow me into the game so something is wrong or I'm missing out on something

Nymunne
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Sep 2016 22:21

I don't see any failed log ins anymore so if you temp auto-banned yourself then that is gone by now. Please be sure that your realmlist is set right and that there are no spaces there and that you do not temp ban you (15 min ban) for multiple failed log ins when trying to change or restore your password. If you restored your password then try to log with the one provided by the server and then you should change your password from the account manager to anything you want it to be.

Do keep in mind that your game account and forum account log in information can be different.

RealDoctornemo

#4 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 03 Sep 2016 22:32

That's weird because I changed and used the right password but it keeps saying that it's not valid and whenever i try logging into Battle it also says that it doesn't know anything about me having an account.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Sep 2016 22:38

Are you opening your game from the WoW.exe? If you just installed your game or you didn't change your desktop icon it will be set to the Launcher.exe. And of course as I mentioned earlier please be sure that your realmlist displays like this: set realmlist login.truewow.org and that you are not typing your e-mail in order to log in the game account(s).

I see you have two accounts linked to your forum account. You can't log in with neither of them?

RealDoctornemo

#6 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 03 Sep 2016 22:40

Yeah I added two and I'm still having problems. Am i supposed to open Launcher.exe? because I opened WoW.exe with the W icon

RealDoctornemo

#7 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 03 Sep 2016 22:43

I also did just download the game

Nymunne
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Sep 2016 22:47

If your game is freshly installed and you did not change your icon then you will need to change it. The icon is set to the Launcher and not to the Wow.exe unless you change it.

Please check your personal message.

Eronox
MVP

#9 » Post by Eronox » 04 Sep 2016 01:51

Don't use battlenet for privateservers, Ever.

Open WoW.exe and verify that the patch is 3.3.5a in left bottom corner. Verify that the realmist is set to
" set realmlist login.truewow.org "
And login with your username, NOT EMAIL.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

RealDoctornemo

I did everything right and it still doesn't log me int

#10 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 04 Sep 2016 16:04

Ok I have been trying everything i could use as my game account and shows the same exact message that it's not valid. My realm is right I used the right password. Everything is right and it's starting to upset me. The problem that happens is that my account got locked from too many attempts to be able to log in. All I'm asking is to unlock it and if it has to be reset please reset it.

prodigy
Developer

Re: I did everything right and it still doesn't log me int

#11 » Post by prodigy » 04 Sep 2016 16:09

To reset password for a game account go to http://www.truewow.org/account-manager and Recover password.

RealDoctornemo

#12 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 04 Sep 2016 17:22

Okay I did that but I didn't get any email

RealDoctornemo

#13 » Post by RealDoctornemo » 04 Sep 2016 18:50

my computer doesn't allow me into WoW and i just used a new account. can i have help with getting the access?

Fastor

#14 » Post by Fastor » 04 Sep 2016 19:15

RealDoctornemo wrote:my computer doesn't allow me into WoW and i just used a new account. can i have help with getting the access?
Listen, l been reread both of your topics and nothing adds up to what l could imagine of possible errors. Now l am offering you help but for that we need to use program TeamViewer. It would allow me with your permission to enter your PC and check for errors. l had already solved problems via TeamViewer on this server for over 10 people including two GMs and no one said that he/she had any problems with my work. Are you in?

Nymunne
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Nymunne » 04 Sep 2016 21:54

Merged the two topics since it's same issue posted by the same player.

Did you check your spam folder? Are you sure you are logging the right e-mail? Sometimes players don't chose the same e-mail for both forum and game account.