Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#31 » Post by Nymunne » 13 Aug 2016 17:50

Mortium wrote:It is rather simple: If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Calling an idea "retarded" is never a good way of giving feedback and should not be done at all. When someone tries to do something, no matter how stupid it may seem, they are at least trying.
^This. How about you all take your personal issues to private messages?

The OP simply tries to do something that could turn out to be fun and who knows maybe it will actually look great. It is a way for players from both factions to try something out and do something even if they are bored.

If you don't like the idea then there is no need to participate. If you find his event idea "retarded" then simply don't get involved in his event, no one is forcing you to.
The most flame wars in the topics simply start because of certain players and I won't give out names cause you know who you are by now.

I will try to be there and take some screenshots of the event.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#32 » Post by Dymond » 13 Aug 2016 23:31

[youtube]I71cY9Ysy5U[/youtube]

Sounds like fun!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

benta

#33 » Post by benta » 14 Aug 2016 10:13

Gnurg wrote:Even though you're both a Horde scum and a Divinty scum, Milanlold, I will bury my war axes for this event! Gnurgasm will be there on time. :-)
Gnurg never disappoints me xD , the ideea is nice , since nobody is doing nothing in this server , just some low pop rbgs and inqui and divinity raiding , shame i dont have a shaman but will watch it gladly. Good luck :tick:

milanlord

#34 » Post by milanlord » 19 Aug 2016 23:38

I know you guys will kill me, but I have to make this event tomorrow or if there is someone else who is willing to make it instead of me at Sunday, cause so far, something more important came up in real life and I probably won't be able to make it at Sunday as I was planing to :(
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Gnurg

#35 » Post by Gnurg » 19 Aug 2016 23:42

milanlord wrote:I know you guys will kill me, but I have to make this event tomorrow or if there is someone else who is willing to make it instead of me at Sunday, cause so far, something more important came up in real life and I probably won't be able to make it at Sunday as I was planing to :(
:roll:
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Kniteknite

#36 » Post by Kniteknite » 20 Aug 2016 10:14

Rohit wrote:
Wilcox wrote:hey rohit and benz how about you both fuck yourselves because nobody gives half a shit
Trying to start a flame war when none is needed?

When someone asks me about something then I'm inclined to answer back.

Wilcox, I'll tell you the exact same thing I told benzviliran. This is what you should do with your opinion as well. Good day.

Too entertaining to lock topic ? :tick:
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

milanlord

#37 » Post by milanlord » 20 Aug 2016 11:49

So its decided: THE EVENT WILL BE TODAY, 15:00h, hope to see you at the event :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Fastor

#38 » Post by Fastor » 20 Aug 2016 12:21

milanlord wrote:hope to see you at the event :)
Does this mean you hope to come?

milanlord

#39 » Post by milanlord » 20 Aug 2016 12:51

Fastor wrote:
milanlord wrote:hope to see you at the event :)
Does this mean you hope to come?
No, this means I will be there and I hope people saw this and they will come :)

BozoBog

#40 » Post by BozoBog » 20 Aug 2016 13:11

Count on me! :D
Economist- Demonology Warlock
Eco - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Prevarant - Fury/Prot Warrior
Morgoth - Frost/UH Death Knight
Anduil - Prot/Holy Paladin
Kandilo - Disc/Shadow Priest
Unsated - Restoration Shaman
Blazing - Markmanship Hunter
Hetada - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Izildur - Fire / 1112 Mage

alexiepower

#41 » Post by alexiepower » 20 Aug 2016 15:37

I admit: at first when i read the original post i thought this was a silly idea. But ... as i read all the people who accepted participating in the event i became to realize how good it is.
Whether it's silly or not it doesnt matter. What matters is that people are willing to participate from both sides. And any idea that does that is a great idea and i am currently participating in it :D

Thank you Milanlord for your idea! Was funny to see that totem line and all the players who were being friendly from both sides participating :) gg! ^_^
Yul Holy/Discipline Priest

iceshock

#42 » Post by iceshock » 20 Aug 2016 15:53

This actually turned out quite good, was fun to see, good job guys!

Here are some pictures, (Click the image for full sized image)

Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

milanlord

#43 » Post by milanlord » 20 Aug 2016 16:26

First of all, I want to apologies you guys, for making this a bit messy,moving the date of the event and maybe making some people to miss it cause of that. But I hope you understand that we all have real life and the real life sometimes bring something to happen even though we didn't expect that.

For example : I run out of electric power all of sudden 20 minutes before the event even though the sun is burning outside lol and I was a bit late cause of that :)

And the second thing, THANK YOU A LOT PEOPLE SO MUCH for the support, I didn't believe we will gather so much people and do this, but it was really a pleasure doing this event and seeing what we can do, when entire community unites. Once again, thank you so much I hope you enjoyed as much as I did and had fun.

Here are the some SS I made and Mortium recorded everything so you can expect soon to see the video. :) Enjoy :)

All of sudden, while I was walking through our path of totems, a big dangerous creature appeared in front of me, but I decided to be still.

It was Ubal and his big fat bear who ate my precious shammy! :(

mcheka

#44 » Post by mcheka » 20 Aug 2016 16:39

Aw damn, cool and fun event. Too bad I couldn't be online at the time or I'd have loved to participate with both my ally and my horde shammies. Looks like it was a major success, and a nice symbolic olive branch between the two factions too. Cool stuff!
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Regent
Tester

#45 » Post by Regent » 20 Aug 2016 23:57

Looks awesome.
You guys should do this again during Winter, around Christmas. It would look great with all the Winter's Veil decorations around Dalaran.
Light up entire Dalaran like a Christmas tree with all those totems :)
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency