Dalaran Arena & Ring of Valor Released, Item Restoration, Tier 3 Availability

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Nyeriah

Dalaran Arena & Ring of Valor Released, Item Restoration, Tier 3 Availability

#1 » Post by Nyeriah » 18 Aug 2016 10:00

Dalaran Arena and Ring of Valor

The last update has brought us the two arena maps that were still unreleased to our players, the Dalaran Arena and the Ring of Valor. Both maps are now enabled and available to skirmish and rated matches at both realms.

The achievement hunters may find that [World Wide Winner] can now be acquired. And overall, it should be quite refreshing!

We would like to thank our community for the reports provided and all the help we've got while solving the remaining issues necessary to release them. A special thanks to Frewdis for readying them for release!

May you encounter any further issues, please report them at our Bug Tracker.

[hr=10][/hr]

Item Restoration Feature
Have you ever accidentally deleted an item and then realized you'd still need it? Ever disenchanted an item by mistake or sold a wrong item? Worry not, we got you covered.

Using the item restoration feature you may restore your items deleted, disenchanted or sold within the past 30 days. We'll retrieve the money or disenchanting materials you acquired and send the restored item to your mail.

To use the Item Restoration feature, simply go to http://www.truewow.org/support and select the "Item Restoration" topic. Select your character and restore the items you wish.

IMPORTANT: During the following week the Item Restoration Feature will be in a testing period. For that time, item restores will be free of cost. After the testing week is over, restoring an item will cost you 10 vote points.

[hr=10][/hr]

[!TRUEWOW ONLY!] Dungeon Challenge: Naxxramas (Tier 3 Availability)
[hr=2][/hr]
Preceding the release of the vanilla Naxxramas at PrimalWoW, TrueWoW players that wish to have a chance of acquiring a piece of old Tier 3 may complete the weekly Naxxramas Dungeon Challenge.

To participate of it, check your character's progress at http://www.truewow.org/tier3

Remember:
  • - To complete the challenge, you must earn kill credit for EVERY boss in a SINGLE raid lockout for the GIVEN character. The credit is not account wide, and you may not claim the reward for a different character who has not completed the challenge.
    - You may claim your reward ONCE per week, regardless of the difficulty. This means that you can only claim the reward for clearing the 10 players version OR 25 players version per character, per week.
    - The 10 players difficulty has 50% chance of awarding you a tier piece for your class. The 25 players difficulty has 75%. Failing to win a tier piece will give you a small consolation prize of 30-70g.
    - Death Knights can only claim the consolation prize.
IMPORTANT: This only takes place so TrueWoW players also get a chance of acquiring these items and may be available for a limited time!

[hr=10][/hr]

Tharros: Bug Tracker Operation Resolution

The last semester had a real handful of work to all of us. With the help of our community and our continued work, we have reached rather considerable milestones.

At the end, this is our final balance, considering our starting values for Confirmed and Resolved issues:

[table][tr][th]Confirmed[/th] [td]We have 72 more confirmed issues than we had at the start of this operation.[/td][/tr]
[tr][th]Resolved[/th][td]We have 746 more resolved issues than we had at the start of this operation.[/td][/tr][/table]

For more information check http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 15#p374841
The bugtracker balance can be checked in the Bug Tracker change log: http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 50#p388750

As can be seen, while we may have not stabilized at the goals we had set, a lot of work was done and a lot of new things were fixed this last semester. So personally, we've considered it to be very successful!

Thanks to all who contributed to reaching such nice numbers and keep up the good work! With everyone working together, we'll keep on improving our server and making it better for everyone.

[hr=5][/hr]

Well, that's it for now. Thank you all and lots of fun!

Regards.

Wilcox

Re: Dalaran Arena & Ring of Valor Released, Item Restoration, Tier 3 Availability

#2 » Post by Wilcox » 18 Aug 2016 11:38

yay!

arnis5
Banned

Re: Dalaran Arena & Ring of Valor Released, Item Restoration, Tier 3 Availability

#3 » Post by arnis5 » 18 Aug 2016 14:26

This is very nice, its nice to see that our server is following Blizzard in steps by adding features which are available on Blizzard only.
I gota also say directly to you Nyeriah that you did damn good job because I know that you are the one who scripted TIER 3 gear and now we are the only WOTLK server which can use TIER 3 for transmogs by earning gear on some decent "legal" way. Also good job for Item Restoration Feature cause I know that was your idea aswell after Blizzard released it. I also had to check the arenas and what to say they are working like a charm so GG. What else to say besides keep up with good job Nyeriah and rest of you who contributed in this projects and best luck in future projects!!!! :)
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

kronic

#4 » Post by kronic » 18 Aug 2016 16:20

As a PrimalWow player, I'm really happy to see some news although its mainly for TrueWow players, its great to see the devs/contributors continuing their hard work and I hope the community appreciates the release. On a selfish note, I just wanted to add that if bugs in PrimalWow raids could be turned around quicker in future, that would make my day. We're still struggling in on the bosses released in AQ40 and I can only imaging twins and C'Thun will be just as buggy. I know is selfish but just wanted to bring that to light for the TW players to understand what their sister realm is dealing with. Great job once again, love to all.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Aug 2016 21:18

In case you get hungry later! :D

Good work, really nice!
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 18 Aug 2016 21:33

Fastor wrote:Image
10 VP per strudel is a steal!

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

bakiss

#8 » Post by bakiss » 18 Aug 2016 22:48

Thanks for the hard work! Naxx farm time!
And is it safe to delete my Shadowmoourn when someone dares me to do it? I gotta keep picking Truth on our Truth or dare games cos ppl want to dare me to delete my precious! :D

Nyeriah

#9 » Post by Nyeriah » 18 Aug 2016 23:00

It is but keep in mind you'll lose gems and enchantments in the process

mungos

#10 » Post by mungos » 19 Aug 2016 18:39

Thank you for taking care of your lovely server and the people who work this hard for us players who enjoy.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
:D

kermo14k

#11 » Post by kermo14k » 19 Aug 2016 21:59

What if item "magically" disappears, will it appear in the restore page aswell, or you still need to make a ticket to get the item again ?
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

Nyeriah

#12 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Aug 2016 22:01

Items disappearing due to magic or other supernatural circumstances are not covered by this feature, at least they're not an innate part of it.

However, the absence of evidence may also be helpful. If the item doesn't show in the list it means the player hasn't destroyed, disenchanted or sold it so it should be technically easier to assist players with these issues.

mcheka

#13 » Post by mcheka » 20 Aug 2016 17:03

Really great work!! This is awesome. Nice news page update too, looks great.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Gadoschi
Donor

#14 » Post by Gadoschi » 23 Aug 2016 13:38

Nice!

Finally, I can obtain the whole T3 set (been stuck on 3 pieces for years)!

Btw, it says "must claim your reward ONCE per week...".

Does that mean I have to complete the challenge every single week without skipping or no reward or what?

Also, what happens if you do both 10 (first) and 25 versions (second) full runs? Will I have 50% or 75% for T3 piece in that case?
Last edited by Anonymous on 23 Aug 2016 21:59, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Thanks for reporting the exploit, it'll be checked
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,15GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster V550 (80+ Gold); CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antec TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Logitech G302; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

chickenbutt
Donor

#15 » Post by chickenbutt » 23 Aug 2016 21:46

Why Dalaran Arena? Fear bug still exists, you know that right? People get feared off cliffs and under terrain all the time. Priests will abuse this so hard vs melee classes. They will simply save their fears for when they are able to drag the melee hitting them toward the edge and hope for a lucky fear pathing to bring the melee off the platform... Also Ring of Valor might be fun and balanced. Kappa.
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019