Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
milanlord

Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#1 » Post by milanlord » 12 Aug 2016 21:52

So I was talking with some friend today in Dalaran while I was waiting for a bg and all of sudden we thought it would be funny if we make some path from shaman totems. We managed to get around 10 shaman's later on and it was pretty nice party and seemed like people liked it, cause many of them wanted to go through our path of shaman totems :)

So I decided to try to make an event, where we will try to gather as much shamans as we can and try to make a path out of totems, which will connect two banks. We will need shamans from both factions. My friend will assist me in gathering shamans from alliance.

The event will be held at Sunday, 15:00h ( Server time). Any help from you guys would nice(bringing your shaman in that time if you have any).

I'll might even try to record the event and we can use that video to promote server :)

Lets show that our server isn't dead!

Thanks in advance and hope to see you at event.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

benzviliran

Re: Connecting Horde and Alliance bank with totems

#2 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Aug 2016 22:18

dont get me wrong but that idea sounds pretty much retarded.

its good that you try to promote server and come up with some ideas, but that specific idea is just terrible in my opinion.

however dont give up and you might score sometime, gl with that.
I am the swarm

Jiranthos
Admin

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 12 Aug 2016 22:47

benzviliran wrote:dont get me wrong but that idea sounds pretty much retarded.

its good that you try to promote server and come up with some ideas, but that specific idea is just terrible in my opinion.

I think it's a sweet idea.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 12 Aug 2016 22:49

I logged in and that was the first thing I saw, kind of loved it :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

milanlord

#5 » Post by milanlord » 12 Aug 2016 23:26

IMPORTANT UPDATE : I'm really sorry for this, but somehow I forgot while I was thinking which day to pick for this event that I have plans for this Sunday that I can't cancel.

So THIS EVENT WILL BE SCHEDULED NEXT SUNDAY with same time, that is : 21.08.2016 --- 15:00h --- ( Server time ).

This way people will have more time to hear about this event and maybe give some feedback what they think about it :)

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

adiba

#6 » Post by adiba » 13 Aug 2016 00:36

aw that's such a lovely idea. will be there with my shaman :D

Gnurg

#7 » Post by Gnurg » 13 Aug 2016 01:26

Even though you're both a Horde scum and a Divinty scum, Milanlold, I will bury my war axes for this event! Gnurgasm will be there on time. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Rohit

#8 » Post by Rohit » 13 Aug 2016 05:44

Hate it when people post their worthless opinion when they themselves are creatively handicapped and have absolutely nothing to contribute.

Benziviliran, this is what YOU should do with your UNWANTED opinion.

On topic: Anything that could even remotely promote our server without having any negative effects is a GREAT idea indeed and commendations to Milan for coming up with something like this. I'll try to be there with my shammy as well. Cheers.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Royo

#9 » Post by Royo » 13 Aug 2016 06:51

Gnurg wrote:Even though you're both a Horde scum and a Divinty scum, Milanlold, I will bury my war axes for this event! Gnurgasm will be there on time. :-)
Hey, I take offense to the "Horde scum" comment. I happen to be a pleasant and friendly man!

Rohit wrote:
Hate it when people post their worthless opinion when they themselves are creatively handicapped and have absolutely nothing to contribute.

This is by far one of the most wicked burns I've read in these forums. Incoming QQ'ing!

Sounds interesting. I will try and be on with my shaman as well ^_^

benzviliran

#10 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Aug 2016 11:29

Rohit wrote:

On topic: Anything that could even remotely promote our server without having any negative effects is a GREAT idea indeed and commendations to Milan for coming up with something like this. I'll try to be there with my shammy as well. Cheers.

so you assume your comment is more worthy than mine? i was negative about one of your posts few days ago and you "take the chance" to try to bash at me well done.

anyway i wont go down to this lvl and will just say that the only thing i did in this post was to say in other words that i think this idea is very bad however i do encourage coming up with new ideas and that he should come up with new ideas that if one of them will be good ill vote for them, because unlike some people here i do not say that people i dont like have bad idea although the idea in my opinion is good.

so i will say it again, that specific idea sounds bad to me. for a very simple reason:

"lets show them that our server isnt dead" - how he plan to do that? by suggesting to log a few shamans and make a path of totems from 1 bank to another bank in dalaran.

to me it does not seem to be the solution to the problem he mentioned here (show them that our server isnt dead), if to you it seems like a solution to the problem he mentioned in that topic thats something else but i simply disagree.

if the purpose was only to make fun then i wouldnt say its a bad idea because probably some people could find it fun and fun is a solution for people who are being bored .

get what i am saying?
I am the swarm

Justicelight
Donor

#11 » Post by Justicelight » 13 Aug 2016 11:33

Gnurg wrote: Milanlold,
Copyrights pls
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Wilcox

#12 » Post by Wilcox » 13 Aug 2016 11:40

will be there if i dont forget

Rohit

#13 » Post by Rohit » 13 Aug 2016 12:17

benzviliran wrote:so you assume your comment is more worthy than mine? i was negative about one of your posts few days ago and you "take the chance" to try to bash at me well done.

anyway i wont go down to this lvl and will just say that the only thing i did in this post was to say in other words that i think this idea is very bad however i do encourage coming up with new ideas and that he should come up with new ideas that if one of them will be good ill vote for them, because unlike some people here i do not say that people i dont like have bad idea although the idea in my opinion is good.

so i will say it again, that specific idea sounds bad to me. for a very simple reason:

"lets show them that our server isnt dead" - how he plan to do that? by suggesting to log a few shamans and make a path of totems from 1 bank to another bank in dalaran.

to me it does not seem to be the solution to the problem he mentioned here (show them that our server isnt dead), if to you it seems like a solution to the problem he mentioned in that topic thats something else but i simply disagree.

if the purpose was only to make fun then i wouldnt say its a bad idea because probably some people could find it fun and fun is a solution for people who are being bored .

get what i am saying?

I don't assume anything. I'm simply appreciating the idea as well as the effort someone is trying to make behind all this. This has nothing to do with me "taking the chance" to bash you because you were negative about one of my posts which honestly I don't even remember nor do I care.

Your post wasn't helpful in any which way and would have done only good if you had refrained from posting it. If you didn't like the idea then you could have kept it to yourself and moved on. There was no necessity to post it and spread the negativity.

In your words "get what i am saying?"
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Wilcox

#14 » Post by Wilcox » 13 Aug 2016 12:31

hey rohit and benz how about you both fuck yourselves because nobody gives half a shit

Rohit

#15 » Post by Rohit » 13 Aug 2016 12:37

Wilcox wrote:hey rohit and benz how about you both fuck yourselves because nobody gives half a shit
Trying to start a flame war when none is needed?

When someone asks me about something then I'm inclined to answer back.

Wilcox, I'll tell you the exact same thing I told benzviliran. This is what you should do with your opinion as well. Good day.

Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE