PrimalWoW Transfers from Nostalrius

ohmy

Re: PrimalWoW Transfers from Nostalrius

#16 » Post by ohmy » 14 Apr 2016 18:59

My is very grateful for your wonderful service to the community. ^_^

Dysphoria

#17 » Post by Dysphoria » 14 Apr 2016 19:05

I really hope lots of people will come here but they choose kronos ....
Recken Destruction

belendor

#18 » Post by belendor » 15 Apr 2016 08:03

To be fair, Kronos is hosting a vanilla version, it's most liky why people go there rather than primalwow, altho primalwow is a fun concept
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Dysphoria

#19 » Post by Dysphoria » 15 Apr 2016 13:09

Still 150k accounts if just 500 came here it would be insane, they swarmed kronos there is no single live mob in barens:)
Recken Destruction

Rellamber

#20 » Post by Rellamber » 15 Apr 2016 22:21

Is there any schedule for when transfers from Nost server will commence? I applied several days before shutdown and have not heard anything. Was I too late at that point to transfer?

propain

#21 » Post by propain » 16 Apr 2016 03:18

How do transfers work? Im new to this sort of thing but one thing that would interest me would be to copy my feral druid over here as he was quite geared ^^

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#22 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 16 Apr 2016 03:27

propain wrote:How do transfers work? Im new to this sort of thing but one thing that would interest me would be to copy my feral druid over here as he was quite geared ^^
http://www.truewow.org/transfer
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

night

#23 » Post by night » 16 Apr 2016 07:12

That page is for Truewow. From before the websites were merged. It doesn't apply to Primal as primal never had transfers before.

Rellamber wrote:Is there any schedule for when transfers from Nost server will commence? I applied several days before shutdown and have not heard anything. Was I too late at that point to transfer?
check back the last post of 1st page.
At this point, they don't have any means of checking nost characters for transfer, but nost will be making their info available soon.

shaadera

#24 » Post by shaadera » 16 Apr 2016 07:32

i cant seem to figure out how to contact a staff member to change my transfer to True instead of Primal

Nymunne
Former Staff

#25 » Post by Nymunne » 16 Apr 2016 07:59

Rellamber wrote:Is there any schedule for when transfers from Nost server will commence? I applied several days before shutdown and have not heard anything. Was I too late at that point to transfer?
I cannot give any ETA on this as the feature is still being worked on. I belive Roel(Prime) or any other admin/staff will make an announcement once this is ready and implemented and we can start processing the Nost requests.
shaadera wrote:i cant seem to figure out how to contact a staff member to change my transfer to True instead of Primal
You can find the list at this link: http://www.truewow.org/forum/memberlist.php?mode=team. Just click on a name and then "send private message". Keep in mind that if you want your transfer on TrueWow now, you will not be able to move your character to Primal afterwards instead of transfer another character to Primal.

propain

#26 » Post by propain » 17 Apr 2016 01:49

Fitzpatrick wrote:
propain wrote:How do transfers work? Im new to this sort of thing but one thing that would interest me would be to copy my feral druid over here as he was quite geared ^^
http://www.truewow.org/transfer
ty

Nyeriah

#27 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Apr 2016 09:21

We should start processing the Nostalrius transfers soon. New transfer requests will have to specify the realm they wish to transfer to at the transfer request page.

Regards.

night

#28 » Post by night » 22 Apr 2016 05:07

Do you guys know any details of this bit of the last Nost announcement yet?

http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43600
...you will have to explicitly choose to have your personal information included on the public data release if you wish so. More information regarding this part will be available next week, for both players and server makers willing to restore Nostalrius characters.
Would help to answer the never ending questions in /world.

weirdfo

#29 » Post by weirdfo » 30 Apr 2016 04:59

Hi guys! Is there any hope at this point of getting my character from Nostalrius over here? I had a 60 warlock. Not well geared but had done the grind and begun gearing up in Dungeons... or perhaps a new toon here at least at 60 without the gear or something..?

Nyeriah

#30 » Post by Nyeriah » 30 Apr 2016 05:23

We currently have no way to authenticate ownership of these accounts, so we are on hold until further information is given.