Something everyone needs to watch.

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
prodigy
Developer

Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#91 » Post by prodigy » 14 Apr 2016 17:24

Just skimmed that video...it actually makes me think how stupid ppl are...i eat both green and red...get over it already.nobody's gonna change their opinions..humans are retarded that way.vegans will eat green other will eat red...now going back to that clip i skimmed though...ofc the ppl that made it are just manipulators and nothing more...all i saw where animals in cages and bad conditions...and i'm going on further with this i mind...so i have a few places in the country side..where animals grow with huge open spaces and proper food...why don't they show that?why only the very worst conditions?because that's how you manipulate the masses...

again i'm utterly indifferent to ppl's choices on food...i eat meat daily...my GF eats 90% green just to have a slimmer body...rest it's again meat or animal products.

again get over it..it's food in all ways...what next?blame worms for eating a human corpse?

prodigy
Developer

#92 » Post by prodigy » 14 Apr 2016 17:26

oh yeah..if i am against something,i just say it and that's it...it's my opinion,i don't preach it,i don't expect ppl to suddenly think my way nor i want it..it's an opinion and if someone else thinks otherwise i respect that...just don't force it

Matsy

#93 » Post by Matsy » 14 Apr 2016 17:29

I'm not even going to respond to the bile you just spat out chicken, its impossible to talk to someone like you about this topic.
Get of your high horse and stop preaching, its a choice, and the fact that we are not wild animals (well debatable) is redundant, we are animals just like everything else.

Last thing I'm going to say, have fun.
Last edited by Matsy on 14 Apr 2016 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Hairbrush

#94 » Post by Hairbrush » 14 Apr 2016 17:37

Jiranthos wrote:
Jiranthos wrote:[..] But you shall return to your infighting, take nothing from this knowledge and continue the Split.

/hug

lionheartr

Re: RE: Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#95 » Post by lionheartr » 14 Apr 2016 19:48

Matsy wrote:I'm not even going to respond to the bile you just spat out chicken, its impossible to talk to someone like you about this topic.
Get of your high horse and stop preaching, its a choice, and the fact that we are not wild animals (well debatable) is redundant, we are animals just like everything else.

Last thing I'm going to say, have fun.
WOW

You said that we are same as animals at least two times in your posts.

We are different from animals.

Animals do kill other animals as we humans do.
Some animals eat meat as some humans do.
But we still are different.

Animals can kill each other, but they can't act against the balance of the nature.

But we humans can. We can change things. That's the difference between us and animals.

If animals could harm the balance, there were nothing left from the nature now, because they were living here long before we humans came, and they had more than enough time to destroy the nature.

None of the animals changed the earth as much as we did.

It's obvious that we are different from animals.

And someone else said that we are killing plants by eating them.

I really can't get why you say this xD

Plants don't have feeling. They don't feel the pain as animals do.

It's that simple.

And the vegetarians don't want to force their beliefs to others like you guys say.

When I know thousands and thousands of animals are being murdered everyday, I just can't keep quiet.

Most of us just can't watch and see more humans are consuming their lives only because they think their meat is delicious.

Dysphoria

#96 » Post by Dysphoria » 14 Apr 2016 20:05

Oh dude relax.... do you think we are really that important in universe? Are animals more important? Its just the way it is , btw we raise that animals for food. We gave them life we take it for our life and progression. Man is omnivorous we need meat among other things fruits, vegetables, water .... Do not overreact. If you have no guts don't think about it. Man survived thank to that animals chickens , eggs , pigs, goats, cows... Its not question of delicious its necessity .
Recken Destruction

lionheartr

#97 » Post by lionheartr » 14 Apr 2016 20:17

WE GAVE THEM LIFE??!!!!

WOW, you need to learn a lot! !

Who said we gave animals life?

Most of the animals we raise don't even see the sun light until we kill them.
Do you call it life?

They were living in the way they were supposed to live before we changed them.

And every one knows that we can live without eating meat.

So why do we kill them and eat them if it's not because we like to eat them?
Well, mabye some of us don't dare to change because we have been living like this for a long time.

But they are not necessary. We can live without foods that are not result of violence.

Yeah, if humand are using their mind and powers to destroy nature, they are that important for me. I care about animals more, because even if they don't benefit nature ( which mostly isn't right) they at least don't harm it.

Dysphoria

#98 » Post by Dysphoria » 14 Apr 2016 20:26

I said , there are special genetic races just for food.
We produced them in laboratories for that purpose.

There is people in 21. century that dont see sun light ...

Thats special species raised for food.

We can live without sex too , but than you wouldnt come on this cruel world.

Because meet is quality food.Not all ppl love to eat crap.

Sex is not necessary too (look above). Violence is natural act , still . Man kind did not evolve enough.

You will grow up and get over it .
Recken Destruction

lionheartr

#99 » Post by lionheartr » 14 Apr 2016 22:52

We raise that race to be our food?

If there be a group of people who will force some humans to keep breeding. And then after their kids grow up enough, use them all to work for them in a factory. Those people will suffer from different pains and can do nothing but working in the factory for their masters.

THEN WILL YOU SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THEM?

Do you say that they have to work all their life because they are born for that purpose?

No, we are not in a place to say their lives are ours. They will feel the pain. Each of them adore their lives as we do. We can't use them however we want because we think they are born for that purpose.

And I don't know why you chose sex as an example!
By doing that, we mostly don't get anyone's life. No one else suffers from our sex!

And I do know that there is violence in nature. But, as I said before, it's in balance. The tigers are not omnivores and they have to eat meat.
And they don't act against the balance of the nature. We are doing that.

And I really wish I won't think like you when I grow older. There are people older than me who have the same idea as I do, so I think I won't necessarily change that much.

Wilcox

#100 » Post by Wilcox » 14 Apr 2016 22:56

lionheartr wrote:We raise that race to be our food?

If there be a group of people who will force some humans to keep breeding. And then after their kids grow up enough, use them all to work for them in a factory. Those people will suffer from different pains and can do nothing but working in the factory for their masters.

Do you say that they have to work all their life because they are born for that purpose?

No, we are not in a place to say their lives are ours. They will feel the pain. Each of them adore their lives as we do. We can't use them however we want because we think they are born for that purpose.

By doing that, we mostly don't get anyone's life. No one else suffers from our sex!

And I do know that there is violence in nature. But, as I said before, it's in balance. The tigers are not omnivores and they have to eat meat.

And I really wish I won't think like you when I grow older. There are people older than me who have the same idea as I do, so I think I won't necessarily change that much.
fyi, humans cannot digest cellulose. -> another hint that we aren't intended to be herbivores

lionheartr

Re: RE: Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#101 » Post by lionheartr » 14 Apr 2016 23:11

Wilcox wrote:
lionheartr wrote:We raise that race to be our food?

fyi, humans cannot digest cellulose. -> another hint that we aren't intended to be herbivores
Even cows do not digest cellulose themselves. But they have some bacterias that will do it for them.

We also have the bacterias in our bodies, but because of they usually digest the cellulose for their own use.

But still, it doesn't mean that we aren't omnivores. This is something proven to everyone. Even if we don't directly use the cellulose, they do benefit us in different ways. The cellulose is a type of fiber and it helps the food to move in your body and it prevents different diseases.

Dysphoria

#102 » Post by Dysphoria » 14 Apr 2016 23:59

Yup its called Broiler chicken .

There is group of ppl that use others kids to work in factory , that ppl hold banks and corporations and others take loans and credits and they are slaves for whole life. Its pseudo democracy, slavery,consumer culture, capitalism.

Their lives ARE ours its bloody Broiler chicken.example ... or whatever made by us.

Sex is great example think again about that .

M8 we keep balance we produce 5 animals we eat 5 animals. Thats balanced.
We are master race :) , dont compare animals with humans.
Recken Destruction

Wilcox

#103 » Post by Wilcox » 15 Apr 2016 00:19

your biology is as shit as your language skills

humans can NOT digest cellulose due to the lack of enzyme that deconstructs it. herbivores on the other hand, can. they also have four chambered stomachs and long intestines to aid the process of digesting cellulose. holy fuck, you're seriously uneducated enough to discuss matters about which you know absolutely nothing

we are intended to be omnivores, we are omnivores, we will continue being omnivores. deal with it. powerful preys on the weak, this is what nature is

Matsy

#104 » Post by Matsy » 15 Apr 2016 00:37

Rekt by wilcox logic :)
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

reciprocitet

#105 » Post by reciprocitet » 15 Apr 2016 01:27

Wilcox wrote:at the end of the day it leads to natural selection
Well no, this part you got wrong.
Plants do die though. It's called feeding, and everything dies to feed something else. Nothing wrong with that.

Btw I still can't decide whether the post was sincere, a bot or a troll.

Either way, stop assuming. Other people MIGHT not want to be like you, and some of us don't react at all when you say your beefstew is made of dog (coincidentally it wouldn't be beefstew either).