i am xtreme

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
nitroxide

i am xtreme

#1 » Post by nitroxide » 03 Mar 2016 11:40

Hello I am xtreme the king of kings, 1st of all, I would like to apologize to all of you. I am very sorry for my extreme behavior. I know i've pissed off many and caused pain. I am really willing to be a gentleman and a kind person but for that you all must forgive me and not mock me, talk to me with love and respect and i shall do the same. I also apologize to all the staff members here, specially to Neriah and nymunne. Some of the hellraisers hate me a lot for example matsy and arnis, therefore i apologize to them as well. As i am writing this to you all, tears are flowing down from my eyes really. I have never been so nice and polite before and thanks to the GMs and few of my loved ones who made me realize what i was doing is wrong. Please forgive me

From your dear king of kings.

Xtreme
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

Re: i am xtreme

#2 » Post by Errorista » 03 Mar 2016 11:46

something...is missing here...but cant figure out what...it just doesnt look like...its written by king of kings...thus i dont believe you...but we shall see

Royo

#3 » Post by Royo » 03 Mar 2016 18:22

You internet people are so damn weird.

Saddie

#4 » Post by Saddie » 03 Mar 2016 18:37

Lol this is the 3rd time I've seen him apologize, at this point this guy has 0 credibility

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Mar 2016 18:40

Birthdays
Congratulations to: Evilor, nitroxide (25), Caelanastro (19)

Happy birthday.

Polkic
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Polkic » 03 Mar 2016 18:40

Show it that you mean it by not saying "the king of kings" ever again.

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 03 Mar 2016 19:11

Happy birthday, King.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

benzviliran

#8 » Post by benzviliran » 03 Mar 2016 20:10

this is like reality show
I am the swarm

Notzsombee
Banned

#9 » Post by Notzsombee » 04 Mar 2016 11:08

nitroxide wrote:Hello I am xtreme the king of kings, 1st of all, I would like to apologize to all of you. I am very sorry for my extreme behavior. I know i've pissed off many and caused pain. I am really willing to be a gentleman and a kind person but for that you all must forgive me and not mock me, talk to me with love and respect and i shall do the same. I also apologize to all the staff members here, specially to Neriah and nymunne. Some of the hellraisers hate me a lot for example matsy and arnis, therefore i apologize to them as well. As i am writing this to you all, tears are flowing down from my eyes really. I have never been so nice and polite before and thanks to the GMs and few of my loved ones who made me realize what i was doing is wrong. Please forgive me

From your dear king of kings.

Xtreme
Hello King of Kings, I am the Emperor of Primal!

Some people tell me that you are more cancerous than me. I want to prove them that they are wrong, so please reroll on Primal and let us have a great battle since we are the true leaders of True-WoW and Primal-WoW. Don't worry this battle will be livestreamed on justin.tv so everyone can enjoy our conversation. Oh and of course /wpsg/ will also attend this fight.
Also please keep the fight fair on the forums, Roel banned me 6 times already in total, im tired making new email accounts.

Cum fite me fgt.

-Zsombee/Shombay/Zsombay/Notzsombee/Notshombay/Snowdog/Swaggerboyzar/Baitmaster of Primal-WoW
Last edited by Notzsombee on 04 Mar 2016 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
Zsombee, Ambassador to 4chan, Emperor of Primal <Murmur>
No. 1 gaiibasher on the server
Wants to kick <Vanilla Knights> and <FairyTail> in the nutz
Loves getting killed by worloks, getting his loot stolen by blue geared ppl, badtrolling on /world and watching Varus exploiting.

"If they want war, then we shall give it to them." - He Who Shall Not Be Named 1939

ilyailyailya

#10 » Post by ilyailyailya » 04 Mar 2016 11:16

nitroxide wrote: 1) Hello I am xtreme the king of kings,

2) 1st of all, I would like to apologize to all of you. I am very sorry for my extreme behavior. I know i've pissed off many and caused pain.

3) I am really willing to be a gentleman and a kind person but for that you all must forgive me and not mock me, talk to me with love and respect and i shall do the same.

4) I also apologize to all the staff members here, specially to Neriah and nymunne.

5) Some of the hellraisers hate me a lot for example matsy and arnis, therefore i apologize to them as well.

6) As i am writing this to you all, tears are flowing down from my eyes really. I have never been so nice and polite before and thanks to the GMs and few of my loved ones who made me realize what i was doing is wrong. Please forgive me

7) From your dear king of kings.

Xtreme

1) Sounds like a pleb.

2) Extreme behavior? Caused pain? You had a BDSM dungeon like prime? XDDD

3) So you're willing to be a whiteknight but only if others whiteknight you ? That doesn't work like that.

4) Weird how both of the staff members are gurls. Fken whiteknight (you make me proud) At least spell Nyeriah correctly.

5) Wtf matsy and arnis aren't grills. Are you a gay whiteknight ew

6) feelsbadman

7) Definitely a pleb.
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Notzsombee
Banned

#11 » Post by Notzsombee » 04 Mar 2016 11:22

ilyailyailya wrote:7) Definitely a pleb.
Skadi u play on True-WoW? XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Zsombee, Ambassador to 4chan, Emperor of Primal <Murmur>
No. 1 gaiibasher on the server
Wants to kick <Vanilla Knights> and <FairyTail> in the nutz
Loves getting killed by worloks, getting his loot stolen by blue geared ppl, badtrolling on /world and watching Varus exploiting.

"If they want war, then we shall give it to them." - He Who Shall Not Be Named 1939

ilyailyailya

#12 » Post by ilyailyailya » 04 Mar 2016 12:02

Notzsombee wrote:
ilyailyailya wrote:7) Definitely a pleb.
Skadi u play on True-WoW? XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
I did once xD
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

mcheka

#13 » Post by mcheka » 04 Mar 2016 16:34

I want the old Xtreme back. This is a broken shell of the man. :(
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

nitroxide

#14 » Post by nitroxide » 06 Mar 2016 11:38

Polkic wrote:Show it that you mean it by not saying "the king of kings" ever again.

That title is soul-bound mate, I am very sorry.
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

banthem

#15 » Post by banthem » 06 Mar 2016 19:29

You are also responsible for how you behave in the past, present and future. How you respond to events is completely up to you. No one has to show you love or respect. Respect and love have to be earned. That being said, I sorta missed the King of Belligerence.