What happened?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
.aspirine101

Re: What happened?

#61 » Post by .aspirine101 » 16 Sep 2015 08:32

Liebe wrote:Among those of us who still raid, and people are quitting every day, it's accepted that the server is going down in a few weeks, and we're just trying to enjoy it while it still lasts.

It's also been established that Prime shouldn't even be running a lemonade stand yet alone a private WoW server. Not only he's out of touch with his own server and incompetent in general, but he also completely ignores all the constructive suggestions we give him -- suggestions that could salvage the server from obscurity into which it more or less already descended.

If anything, this is quickly becoming an example of how not to run a private server.
rip.

But no it's true actually. I also kinda quit the server now. I pretty much just raidlog from now on, which is sad because it reminds me of WoD so much.

.cosminn123

#62 » Post by .cosminn123 » 16 Sep 2015 08:33

In the next weeks is going to be 2 major server releases. I don't see a bright future for Primal if things are going to stay this way :(
Image Wulf - Restoration Shaman

Image Tedd - Feral Combat Druid

Image Marax - Beast Mastery Hunter

Analya

#63 » Post by Analya » 16 Sep 2015 09:45

Liebe wrote:Among those of us who still raid, and people are quitting every day, it's accepted that the server is going down in a few weeks, and we're just trying to enjoy it while it still lasts.

It's also been established that Prime shouldn't even be running a lemonade stand yet alone a private WoW server. Not only he's out of touch with his own server and incompetent in general, but he also completely ignores all the constructive suggestions we give him -- suggestions that could salvage the server from obscurity into which it more or less already descended.

If anything, this is quickly becoming an example of how not to run a private server.
Amen!

ice4keep

#64 » Post by ice4keep » 16 Sep 2015 10:40

That too with college starting already (those of us still in college), I'll more likely be raid logging, if not slowly fading away as real life in college > wow anyday.

Biffleur

#65 » Post by Biffleur » 16 Sep 2015 10:48

cosminn123 wrote:In the next weeks is going to be 2 major server releases.
Lordaeron and?
Alliance - Puddles & Commodus

.cosminn123

#66 » Post by .cosminn123 » 16 Sep 2015 10:58

Nost PvE
Image Wulf - Restoration Shaman

Image Tedd - Feral Combat Druid

Image Marax - Beast Mastery Hunter

Evilor

#67 » Post by Evilor » 16 Sep 2015 11:10

cosminn123 wrote:Nost PvE
Sumia is also releasing next month.
I’ve seen Chronicles of Narnia, I KNOW what a Blitzkrieg is.

Antidote, Shadow Priest of <Mystic>
Ultranumb, Hunter

barnehage

#68 » Post by barnehage » 16 Sep 2015 11:11

Liebe wrote:If anything, this is quickly becoming an example of how not to run a private server.
Also:

>PvE focused server
>Certain available specs not in your raid cus they lack uncontrollable damage, healing or mitigation output

Pick one

JeZuZz

#69 » Post by JeZuZz » 16 Sep 2015 11:28

So "le trololol i'm so funny meme rolfcopter xDDDDDDD army" is leaving 'cause they don't get what they are crying for? (Get first on google! Or what were the brilliant le suggestions?)

Guess that's a good thing, also /world got bearable recently.

Nyeriah

#70 » Post by Nyeriah » 16 Sep 2015 11:46

Negativism only flourishes more negativism.

.Liebe

#71 » Post by .Liebe » 16 Sep 2015 12:04

I would absolutely love to be wrong on this one. I intend to continue playing on this server as long as there's someone to play with.

.mysstery

#72 » Post by .mysstery » 16 Sep 2015 12:14

Ok, i have a question since i`m relatively new here (dont have a 60 char yet, almost).
Actually it`s a suggestion since i used to ran a wow server for a long time (dead after 7 years or so).
The server was called Project Eden maybe some of you played there, we were the 1st server out there to release wotlk and the dk class.
There we had like this: PVE server, horde could have grouped with ally. More than here, including shared guilds, friend lists etc. We however opened the world pvp. Therefor, if you wanted to fight you were free to do it. Yes that meant that going into contested territory you were automatically flagged for fight. Also if you wanted to invite the opposite faction in front of you to group to quest together since chat between factions were like here, normal, and the guy appeared attackable a.k.a could not right click his icon to invite you had to /invite name . it worked fine.

I dont see the reason of both allowing pve and pvp at the same time really. Also sharing guilds when we have so low pop would be good.

.Sorrugis

#73 » Post by .Sorrugis » 16 Sep 2015 16:33

cosminn123 wrote:In the next weeks is going to be 2 major server releases. I don't see a bright future for Primal if things are going to stay this way :(
#1 A pay to win server who has a history of stealing people's money and running for the hills.
#2 Feenix ripoff with a core even buggier than Feenix was.

I think your vision of the future is quite skewed.

Shave wrote:I left the server about 1 week ago, for me currently its not fun, see ya guys in 1.5 years!
aspirine101 wrote: But no it's true actually. I also kinda quit the server now. I pretty much just raidlog from now on, which is sad because it reminds me of WoD so much.

.aspirine101

#74 » Post by .aspirine101 » 16 Sep 2015 19:03

No please, just not the wambulance.

.Venna
Donor

#75 » Post by .Venna » 17 Sep 2015 04:59

I don't know who you raid with, but the people I raid with have no concept of the server going down in a few weeks. As we regularly clear MC, with too many raiders online to get all of them into the raid and are also downing Hakkar most runs, your comment is incorrect.

The rest of your post, which I believe is too rude to Prime to quote, seems to me to amount to "Prime isn't running the server the way I think he should, so he's wrong."
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.