This is why we like PvE servers

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Conjure

Re: This is why we like PvE servers

#31 » Post by Conjure » 09 Sep 2015 06:28

xato519 wrote:
Conjure wrote:
xato519 wrote:Pve = no point in factions , might as well disable horde since they have low population
Oh? Then how has retail had a decent population on PvE servers? Didn't matter the expansion. I've been on PvP servers before, and they died off quickly. I went to Hakkar on US, 6 months later it was a ghost town. Blizzards problem was they kept adding more servers, when they simply didn't need to.
lol you just answered your own question "Blizzards problem was they kept adding more servers" explain to me what is the point of having factions in a pve server , besides battle grounds

Player vs. Environment, commonly referred to as PvE by most online games and gamers, is the player-controlled character (you) competing against the game world and its computer-controlled denizens, as opposed to Player vs Player. To the PvE focused player the primary challenge comes from tough mobs like instance bosses rather than other player characters.

EbonTopaz

#32 » Post by EbonTopaz » 09 Sep 2015 09:54

Sorrugis wrote:Epic 4+ hour battles over world bosses. Entire guilds battling for dominance over a hive during the race to scarab lord. These are the events that stand out in my mind when I think of world PvP.
So basically, right now we'd only have Azuregos to battle about, who is in a zone right next to Orgrimmar.

.Sorrugis

#33 » Post by .Sorrugis » 10 Sep 2015 09:18

Kazzak spawns as well.

iamadp

#34 » Post by iamadp » 10 Sep 2015 16:09

There is also a thing called a warlock portal that can teleport allies to azshara and contest azuregos
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

Zheromer

#35 » Post by Zheromer » 12 Sep 2015 11:13

Yeah this was fun, so many that wanted to Allys during brew fest and that didn't work :D