ZG- first and last impression

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Migthymace

ZG- first and last impression

#1 » Post by Migthymace » 03 Sep 2015 18:15

Dear dev's ,

after the zg raid yesterday i must say... i feel like a lab rat. Is this some kind of crazy psychotic experiment in which
you observe how many days it takes for people to ragequit this game cause of bugged not working content? Do you even
TEST the content before publishing it or you just give your community something to do, so you can leech the last drop of playtime from this dying server and move to the next project?

I had high hopes for this server, cause of the 3.3.5 Client, the vanilla content and the small but friendly community(with some exeptions). The only thing i got was 3 wasted weeks and not working content. How can u expect someone to enjoy wow with shi**y actions like this terrible ZG release. My friend and guildmaster tried to make a perfect setup for this raid and he needed a whole week, cause its not easy to find players without raids etc. Everyone was looking forward to bash some of the encounter and see some loot but HELL NO!! not on this server. Where your efforts and needs are flushed away by the ignorance of you, dear developers...

Last week a friend of mine quitted because you did not restore his item from domo which he deserved- no our raid deserved it, we killed him with no dirty abuses or whatever. He quitted and said that this wont be the last bugged content and ignorant action of the GM's, so i better stop playing now than investing more time in this game. You could've been the balance GM's but u decided to insist on your policies and not restoring his items for resons of abuse.
What's with the bast**ds farming mc boe's from trash and abusing the s**t out of the Domo chest? #doublestandards
But i guess u also have a policy for that.

Anyway im done with this server,

yours Zoddo

Cleofatra

Re: ZG- first and last impression

#2 » Post by Cleofatra » 03 Sep 2015 18:26

What is bugged about ZG? They increased the mana cost of spells but I have not yet heard of any bugs.

Fice94
Donor

#3 » Post by Fice94 » 03 Sep 2015 18:30

give me your gold before you quit
Zen - 60 Undead Mage <Crimson>
Pyroblast - Crit! - Aggro - Blink - Frostnova - WIPE

Migthymace

#4 » Post by Migthymace » 03 Sep 2015 18:51

Cleofatra wrote:What is bugged about ZG? They increased the mana cost of spells but I have not yet heard of any bugs.
Go in and find out, i've done an extraordinary amount of zg runs in classic+ private server(feenix) and i can tell you it's far from what it should be. Every raid had problems yesterday.

ceh789
Donor

#5 » Post by ceh789 » 03 Sep 2015 19:15

Cleofatra wrote:What is bugged about ZG?
^^ seconded. Difficult is not a bug.
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

ceh789
Donor

#6 » Post by ceh789 » 03 Sep 2015 19:18

Migthymace wrote:Go in and find out...
Super effective bug reporting there. /s
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

.Zsombee

#7 » Post by .Zsombee » 03 Sep 2015 19:33

Migthymace wrote:Dear dev's ,

after the zg raid yesterday i must say... i feel like a lab rat. Is this some kind of crazy psychotic experiment in which
you observe how many days it takes for people to ragequit this game cause of bugged not working content? Do you even
TEST the content before publishing it or you just give your community something to do, so you can leech the last drop of playtime from this dying server and move to the next project?

I had high hopes for this server, cause of the 3.3.5 Client, the vanilla content and the small but friendly community(with some exeptions). The only thing i got was 3 wasted weeks and not working content. How can u expect someone to enjoy wow with shi**y actions like this terrible ZG release. My friend and guildmaster tried to make a perfect setup for this raid and he needed a whole week, cause its not easy to find players without raids etc. Everyone was looking forward to bash some of the encounter and see some loot but HELL NO!! not on this server. Where your efforts and needs are flushed away by the ignorance of you, dear developers...

Last week a friend of mine quitted because you did not restore his item from domo which he deserved- no our raid deserved it, we killed him with no dirty abuses or whatever. He quitted and said that this wont be the last bugged content and ignorant action of the GM's, so i better stop playing now than investing more time in this game. You could've been the balance GM's but u decided to insist on your policies and not restoring his items for resons of abuse.
What's with the bast**ds farming mc boe's from trash and abusing the s**t out of the Domo chest? #doublestandards
But i guess u also have a policy for that.

Anyway im done with this server,

yours Zoddo
You will not be missed, now begone. Give us your remaining gold tho.

Migthymace

#8 » Post by Migthymace » 03 Sep 2015 19:44

ceh789 wrote:
Cleofatra wrote:What is bugged about ZG?
^^ seconded. Difficult is not a bug.

how much did you clear?

ice4keep

#9 » Post by ice4keep » 03 Sep 2015 20:19

If it's a difficulty issue, Prime stated that the newly released content would be overtuned for the hardcore raiders. If it's a bug issue, report it on the bug tracker.

Roel
Founder

#10 » Post by Roel » 03 Sep 2015 20:29

A post like this is exactly what demotivates staff members, luckily they are not required to read everything in this section of the forums.

As for difficulty, I know the methods still need some work. But it has been said countless of times that we intend to make raids very difficult on release day, better too hard than too easy like MC was. This is for people who enjoy wiping countless of times and then finally get the kill, others can stick to MC until this is sufficiently nerfed. It would be bad if the raid gets cleared in the first week by every PuG.

It has also been announced that the only way you can help with bugs is by using the Bugtracker, unless you would become a dev yourself...

Cleofatra

#11 » Post by Cleofatra » 03 Sep 2015 20:37

Prime wrote:A post like this is exactly what demotivates staff members, luckily they are not required to read everything in this section of the forums.

As for difficulty, I know the methods still need some work. But it has been said countless of times that we intend to make raids very difficult on release day, better too hard than too easy like MC was. This is for people who enjoy wiping countless of times and then finally get the kill, others can stick to MC until this is sufficiently nerfed. It would be bad if the raid gets cleared in the first week by every PuG.

It has also been announced that the only way you can help with bugs is by using the Bugtracker, unless you would become a dev yourself...
Don't worry Prime many of us are enjoying the challenge that is presented to us. I think some people get too discouraged when they can't kill a boss they thought was easy, and especially when the mechanics seem "broken" to them (Rag critting, Venoxis 1 shotting, etc). I agree with those players that these things should be adjusted but players need to have some patience and let both the Devs see how it plays out and let players try to think of unique (non exploit) ways to kill the boss regardless of the harder mechanics.

One thing that could minimize the frustration of the broken mechanic bugs would be a Player Test Realm. I am not sure if the resources you have available makes this not feasible (too much work, problems hosting another server, logistics, etc, etc). Otherwise the increased difficulty is a FEATURE of the server, not something to whine about.

Migthymace

#12 » Post by Migthymace » 03 Sep 2015 20:50

It's your server and your policy, you can do whatever you desire. ZG isn't supposed to be a dungeon in which you wipe countless times. There are some difficulties but still ZG isn't supposed to be a hardcore raiding content like AQ40 or Naxx where it's necessary to wipe into oblivion for a kill. Just a little filler with 3days reset and some good enchants. You follow the tactics and get punished for mistakes not onehitted(actually doublehitted because shit scripting) by Venoxis.

And this is not a bugreport, i just gave my impression of ZG and it's organisation. I'm really asking myself what sadistic people can do such a thing.
cheers

Cleofatra

#13 » Post by Cleofatra » 03 Sep 2015 21:00

I guess the enchants and Hakkar loot will be a supreme badge of honor then! =))))

piniok123

#14 » Post by piniok123 » 03 Sep 2015 21:24

Well that was one of worst post i have seen there :D If you didnt had loot from Major chest, there is buton called Help, and there you can make Ticket with help to gm, who can open your chest, while you progres to Raggy.
Second problem is your whining about ZG difficulty and being labo- rat.
Prime said that in first week raids will be buffed as hell, so it cant be pugged by random people, only just for some good guild, who have time for wiping and learning mistakes.
If you cant hande ZG in first week, just wait and stop crying about how difficulty it is.
Some people, as someone wise here said, would like to get full bis from one raid, and solo clear all content :D
If you want something like that, move to Retail.
Logically Yours, Logik!

Migthymace

#15 » Post by Migthymace » 03 Sep 2015 21:46

piniok123 wrote:Well that was one of worst post i have seen there :D If you didnt had loot from Major chest, there is buton called Help, and there you can make Ticket with help to gm, who can open your chest, while you progres to Raggy.
Second problem is your whining about ZG difficulty and being labo- rat.
Prime said that in first week raids will be buffed as hell, so it cant be pugged by random people, only just for some good guild, who have time for wiping and learning mistakes.
If you cant hande ZG in first week, just wait and stop crying about how difficulty it is.
Some people, as someone wise here said, would like to get full bis from one raid, and solo clear all content :D
If you want something like that, move to Retail.
Logically Yours, Logik!

Dear Logik,

If you dont have the entire information about chest story why do you post such a shi**y "push the help button" answer?
Read the entire story here: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 89&t=16487
and when you finished it... go to hell

with the deserved respect,
Zoddo