Murmur Exploiting? How is this possible?

Redman420

Re: Murmur Exploiting? How is this possible?

#16 » Post by Redman420 » 21 Aug 2015 20:08

Hoofhammer also has 29k humanoid kills, think we might have found the culprit...

ice4keep

#17 » Post by ice4keep » 21 Aug 2015 20:16

Also in case you forgot, people also make a shit ton of gold from buying vanity items on the website, and selling them in game. That doesn't show up in the statistics, so don't rely on just these statistics. They're flawed in that sense.

.kurthos

#18 » Post by .kurthos » 21 Aug 2015 20:22

Player did level through mob tagging based on our conversation.

ceh789
Donor

Re: How is this possible?

#19 » Post by ceh789 » 21 Aug 2015 20:32

kurthos wrote:I'll investigate the matter by talking to the player.
Whoa, crazy talk there. You're actually talking to someone instead of accusing an entire guild of exploiting in the forums? Insanity.
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

Nemirex
Donor

#20 » Post by Nemirex » 21 Aug 2015 20:35

ceh789 wrote:
Whoa, crazy talk there. You're actually talking to someone instead of accusing an entire guild of exploiting in the forums? Insanity.
he is the players guild master I belive

Redman420

#21 » Post by Redman420 » 21 Aug 2015 20:57

ice4keep wrote:Also in case you forgot, people also make a shit ton of gold from buying vanity items on the website, and selling them in game. That doesn't show up in the statistics, so don't rely on just these statistics. They're flawed in that sense.
Is their main the druid that I posted ?

banana123

#22 » Post by banana123 » 21 Aug 2015 21:11

No, but hes a friend of that player. Ironring is a reroller from another server.

useronly

#23 » Post by useronly » 21 Aug 2015 21:41

Can you also investigate how you came across 17k gold? This, obviously, is not including the 20k gold that at least one of your other members has possessed. What are gold prices these days?

http://www.primalwow.org/armory/cstats. ... thos&s=140

Roel
Founder

#24 » Post by Roel » 21 Aug 2015 22:01

After some investigation it unfortunately looks like he managed to level so fast because of something I overlooked, not something I would want to ban for. The Humanoid kills just means a lot of farming instead of questing.

Apparently RAF wasn't completely disabled (it is now). He managed to get recruited by a friend because they already leveled with that system at TrueWoW and knew exactly how they could activate it. Therefore only a handful of players knew about this. Though we certainly intend to add RAF, we just need to look it through and decide if the criteria for Primal need to be changed. Especially after this, I don't want to delay that much longer.

I am being honest instead of trying to cover up my mistakes so I hope this won't backfire too much... In any case, this is the Player Reports forum to report single players instead of an entire guild. The decision for Ironring was made so the topic will get moved to Resolved.

As for gold hacks, we do bans in the background and you don't need to report player statistics for this. The only thing worth reporting is if you see gold sellers advertising themselves in chat.