Forum Trade

Trapdoor

Forum Trade

#1 » Post by Trapdoor » 04 Aug 2015 23:36

Can we get a trade section for the forums? It could be useful for players who want to arrange trades and advertise away from the Client.
Also it could be useful to have a thread for players with flask, ench, or BS patterns to voluntarily post that they have it for sale.
60 Zerg Blacksmith 300
60 Protoss Alchemy 300
Maple Syrup
[Intronaut]

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Forum Trade

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 05 Aug 2015 03:16

I guess you can use the General Discussion section, but I do believe it's way easier in-game. :)

.Sorrugis

#3 » Post by .Sorrugis » 05 Aug 2015 16:37

I also think it'd be nice to have a section on the forums dedicated to this.

I've been looking for fire damage wands now for months and I think half the people in world chat have ignored me for this reason.

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Aug 2015 16:40

The problem is that people post something now and then forget about checking it, leaving ghost threads behind. I can make it work... But I don't know if we'll have the outcome we really expect to have

Roel
Founder

#5 » Post by Roel » 05 Aug 2015 17:02

A long time ago TrueWoW had this and it indeed din't really work out. World chat and even the trading channel give more visibility.

Those who want to sell something are best off to keep posting it at the auction house.
If you're really having trouble to buy something, you could make a thread in the General Discussion forum. One thread is probably better for this than a forum.