Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

Discuss Player versus Player mechanics and tactics with both stout friends and vanquished foes from the battlefield.
Rassidan

Re: Best PVP players on TrueWow.org

#571 » Post by Rassidan » 19 Jun 2011 09:14

Nexxus wrote:
Rassidan wrote:It's amazing how much this thread can identify noobs so easily .

lol lovely lists by noobs make me rofl for 3 minutes and cry at every bg fails
@Rassidan:Oh did i make your cry? Relax relax, chill a little...
By saying "identify noobs" do you consider your self here? I almost never saw you on bg nor arena so keep your mouth shut. Who you think you are to judge who is good and who's not?
you never saw me in bg or arena means... eh - maybe you still think my game name is Rassidan ? rofl

and mate lol just being honest, when a person who's not at one's class can laugh at your skill, that means you pretty much suck.

wait, I kinda didn't mention who are the "noobs" here ... how come you and Surrad are being so sensitive ? lol oh gee

@ Tesak: Sorry for the off topic again !

Rassidan

#572 » Post by Rassidan » 19 Jun 2011 09:15

Surrad wrote:
Rassidan wrote:It's amazing how much this thread can identify noobs so easily .

lol lovely lists by noobs make me rofl for 3 minutes and cry at every bg fails
+and your idiotics words make me laugh for more than 3 mins.
Garbage hunter.. rofl

Using the word pathetic, it's hilarious how much you wanna be considered as a good hunter and try to advertise yourself to others

no comment

Arnoxis

#573 » Post by Arnoxis » 19 Jun 2011 09:57

yeah rassidan is right u never see him in bgs or arena because his name is tassadar now
i may not like him because hes a mage and i hate good mages but hes 100 times better than you two, you play here forr about as long as i do and all you can show is icc weapons and relentless gear i bet even my warrior alt will be 4/5 wrathfull before you two
and dont try saying this duel rubbish i may be good but dueling a frost dk with runetap is suicide for most classes no matter if the player sucks or not he can still 123 faceroll you

Surrad

#574 » Post by Surrad » 19 Jun 2011 10:12

i dont need to advertise my self : /

Spidro

#575 » Post by Spidro » 19 Jun 2011 11:56

I now realise why ppl stopped placing their oppinions on best PvP players.. You cant have your own oppinion because ppl will hate on you.
Stupidity FTW
You can't hit what you can't see.

Spidro - LvL80 Orc Rogue
Happymeal - LvL80 Tauren Druid
Cheeseburger - LvL80 Tauren DeathKnight

i'm lovin' it

I will be back.

Nexxus

#576 » Post by Nexxus » 19 Jun 2011 12:19

Arnoxis wrote:yeah rassidan is right u never see him in bgs or arena because his name is tassadar now
i may not like him because hes a mage and i hate good mages but hes 100 times better than you two, you play here forr about as long as i do and all you can show is icc weapons and relentless gear i bet even my warrior alt will be 4/5 wrathfull before you two
and dont try saying this duel rubbish i may be good but dueling a frost dk with runetap is suicide for most classes no matter if the player sucks or not he can still 123 faceroll you
Yes yes, okey no duel. But what about arena we had? We won and you lost against ICC wepons (shame :S) last time and now too bad i got wrath weapons for frost. + yes you can bet your gona be 4/5 wrath coz i am leaving my team to help my friends as much as i can to gain high raiting and arena points. I am not like you and Tassadar pro to watch my own as.s and talk crap about others.

Yes i face you in arena and we lost. You are with some priest and nice arena there. You're pro skills only do Polymorph. Rly impressive. And again i still didn't saw you on BG as good mage. What skill you need to be frost mage? Frost bolt, run away, frost bolt, run away... You wana see if you are good then duel someone who is range too + same gear as you.

And yes Spidro, it's a shame coz it's like this. You can't have your own opinion without of "tough" guys jump in and talk trash about it...

Arnoxis

#577 » Post by Arnoxis » 19 Jun 2011 13:45

u know nexxus u were with a 3/5 wrath holypala and my druid didnt even have all offparts u just ran after him until he went oom and i couldnt even do a thing since you even use runetap with a healer lol i call that the team that waits for others to go oom
and btw polymorph can be interrupted if you cant interrupt it either you fail or tassadar is skilled enougfh to stun you before he casts it

Rassidan

#578 » Post by Rassidan » 19 Jun 2011 13:46

Surrad wrote:i dont need to advertise my self : /
If we get rid of your "advertisements" this topic will be shortened to 35 pages. lol

Rassidan

#579 » Post by Rassidan » 19 Jun 2011 13:48

Yes i face you in arena and we lost. You are with some priest and nice arena there. You're pro skills only do Polymorph. Rly impressive. And again i still didn't saw you on BG as good mage. What skill you need to be frost mage? Frost bolt, run away, frost bolt, run away...
/facepalm

LOL

Surrad

#580 » Post by Surrad » 19 Jun 2011 14:20

actually now U are advertising ^^ and casting only morph doesnt make u pro :D

Nexxus

#581 » Post by Nexxus » 19 Jun 2011 14:44

Arnoxis wrote:u know nexxus u were with a 3/5 wrath holypala and my druid didnt even have all offparts u just ran after him until he went oom and i couldnt even do a thing since you even use runetap with a healer lol i call that the team that waits for others to go oom
and btw polymorph can be interrupted if you cant interrupt it either you fail or tassadar is skilled enougfh to stun you before he casts it
1) Okey, first of all. Is it my problem your druid don't have offparts? If you think your healer is bad then why you join arena?

2) He went oom? haha that's the point when you fight against heal-dps team.

3) I use runetap to help my partner (as i told you i dont watch my own as.s as yo do) With little help of my runetap my heal is save of you. Didn't even notice you dps him.

4) Then how you call Liver-Ugaro, Paradigma-Toxicknight, Stryke-Krath, and all others teams with heal-dps in it? Shame, rly shame. Arena like that last for 10 min and longer. Depends on skills of healer.

5) Yes i did interrupted it but what's the point when i dps him to half, his priest heal him and he polymorph me again? Don't teach me how to play dk plz.

And last think stop kissing up to this mage it's pathetic
Tassadar "/facepalm LOL" is that best answer you can come up with?

Warpath

#582 » Post by Warpath » 19 Jun 2011 14:47

Whatever u say Nexxus is best DK, and Surrad is best alliance Hunter.
Tassadar, u need to let ppl have their own opinion ;)

Whatchya

#583 » Post by Whatchya » 19 Jun 2011 15:00

I just lost respect against Nexxus saying that frost mages don't need any skill. And if we are touching this things then btw to be good DK you need some skill to. Talking about DK's best DK here is Marcus he needs to lern more to but he is the best here. With better healers he could be rank 1.

Arnoxis

#584 » Post by Arnoxis » 19 Jun 2011 15:14

rofl nexxus
1) so i can get him better gear
2) yes sure but you cant count on it later so the point is to make more damage than sonmeone can heal and use a certain amount of cc
3) so you play a heal dps team and your the dps so why do you help your healer to heal? if you play like that u can also roll a holypally urself and do arenas as dual healadin
4) u know teams like stray and tesak or aku and tox dont fight for 10 minutes until someone gos oom, they kill people
5) u know poly also has dr if i were you i would facepalm myself so hard for losing to a frostmage with healer if i run around with a holypally

and last thing im not kissing up to him i hate him tbh but i still have more respect for a skilled frost mage than for a dk that can only get his wrathfull weapons when he runs with a geared holypally and i also have generally low respect for anyone playing a class that has ten thousand defensive cooldowns and can mash 123 to kill someone

are you gonna tell me now that you started playing wow half a year ago and you immediatley switched to dk once your toon was level 55 and left it to catch dust and now your oh so skilled in playing your dk because you figured out pressing 1 then 2 then 3 is better than hitting random keys
and i first saw what you wrote about frostmages being easy with the frostbolt then move when whatchya was talking about it, if you think its so easy then why do 90% of frost mages here SUCK and only few know what to do after they use poly and dont immediatley blink when someones next to them or cast imp blizzard on a crowd just to piss people off

Nexxus

#585 » Post by Nexxus » 19 Jun 2011 15:34

1 Then don't complain.
2 That's the way how we win
3 I heal him when i heal my self coz if you didn't noticed it, you demage me with bladestorm and my pala was dps your healer too. That's why i used Runetap, so he can continue to dps your healer and not focus on me.
4 Yes i agree here. But i am talking about Heal-Melee team, didn't put that in my last post :S
5 Yes, yes lol? When you fight agaist them call me with results. Can't wait to rofl on you.

@Whatchya i mean frost mege specialy for Tassadar way of fighting. And YES best death knight is Marcus on this server. I agree with that. He is my best ally friend and i know him good. He is the best. I NEVER sayed that i am the best lol. And i would wish for him to be #1 rank on server.
I am not jealous sorry.