[Rejected] Good Idea

BloodPrince

[Rejected] Good Idea

#1 » Post by BloodPrince » 18 Jun 2011 12:08

Can you make 1 new system SmS donate for Vote Points for all county more good and easy for money make.
BloodPrince Fury/Arms warrior
DarkPrince Prot/Retr paladin
Koshka Feral/Restor druid

Flexall
Donor

Re: Good Idea

#2 » Post by Flexall » 18 Jun 2011 12:27

This should be in the suggestions section
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Cover25

#3 » Post by Cover25 » 18 Jun 2011 15:14

BloodPrince wrote:Can you make 1 new system SmS donate for Vote Points for all county more good and easy for money make.
Imo, No. Any child can take his parents phone or someone elses and just donate, and it will cause issues.

Rassidan

#4 » Post by Rassidan » 18 Jun 2011 17:05

lol call what issues? ethical ?

I doubt this server ever has taken ethical issues so seriously -

oh wait.. maybe it has taken it too seriously lol

Arnoxis

#5 » Post by Arnoxis » 18 Jun 2011 18:07

lol if someone donates from someone else phone hee will be punished not teh server and i doubt people can ask the money back

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Kindzadza » 19 Jun 2011 04:21

Same as accounts,your phone is your own responsibility.

Cover25

#7 » Post by Cover25 » 19 Jun 2011 06:42

Kindzadza wrote:Same as accounts,your phone is your own responsibility.
It will cause more issues than it will solve. Lets say (for example.) I steal someones phone. I starting donating like crazy and donate up 100$. Dont you think something will happen? Yes something will happen.

OkweL

#8 » Post by OkweL » 19 Jun 2011 19:39

Not going to happen because:

- any kind of "premium SMS" works in different ways for different countrys (I mean here numbers - one that works in Poland will not work for anyone abroad)
- commission is too high and TrueWoW would receive only 10-15% of the SMS cost in the end
- @Cover25 - phone owner is not our problem, it's up to parents if they teached and allowed own kids to use cells without asking
- PayPal is actually the most valuable way to donate for international users
- if there is anyone from NL, then @Roel might decide to put a bankc account as bank transfer within one country costs nothing or very low

Gr00vest
Donor

#9 » Post by Gr00vest » 21 Oct 2011 20:32

I really think that option should be added ,because some people like myself Don't like using credit cards online!
I think you guys from the staff should discuss about making that option if you haven't or if you have do it again.
No idea how this is made but I don't think its that hard and you'll only benefit from it ,so yeah ...Thanks.

Rehan

#10 » Post by Rehan » 21 Oct 2011 20:36

It is a good idea.
Also peithne , your phone your responsability, you lose it and someone donates like crazy the phone company the stolen phone won't do anything about it like money refund.
A friend of mine was stupid enough to film a wedding on his phone and broadcast it live on the internet and his family had to pay 600 euros, replace the one pwning himself with a robber and its the same thing, the phone company don't care.

Protective

#11 » Post by Protective » 22 Oct 2011 09:17

Isn't stealing a phone the same as stealing a credit card to donate? :D

Sunshine

#12 » Post by Sunshine » 22 Oct 2011 11:06

i made this suggestion before, but no, it couldn't be added because the sms donation companies are a big blow-off.. ):

Gr00vest
Donor

#13 » Post by Gr00vest » 22 Oct 2011 14:58

Gibson wrote:Isn't stealing a phone the same as stealing a credit card to donate? :D
Good point! Exept I doubt anybody would donate if they got their hands on somebody else's phone or CC or atleast I wouldn't :twisted: ,haha...

Anyway ,on the subject ...it really blows if this can't / won't be done...

Oh well ,it is what it is I suppose.