"Raping people" not allowed?

Cover25

Re: "Raping people" not allowed?

#31 » Post by Cover25 » 26 May 2011 04:40

Fel, you have Gained some respect from me. That post, I liked alot. Now, Amosiv Please Just take your Ban Like a Man and walk away. Dont cause issues for your brother (more than you already have <.<.). There are plently of other servers you can go to, or hell even go to retail and "Rape" there. Im Sure Blizzard wont care with the Sub Money in its pockets.

visoma11

#32 » Post by visoma11 » 26 May 2011 05:10

I got ban because I said "I will rape"? As I said, Gokmal told me that its not a big deal, btw, to say "i will rape you" is not a big deal, I already got mute, why did I get ban now... Something stinks here... I bet you hypocrites had deal to get rid of me when I say first word. :) There was no real "new chance" only lie in face what I got every time I played here. Whatever I do, im bad, some mod spammed me 2 or 1 day ago how im bad and he keeps eye on me, I told him to leave me alone but no... he keeped spamming me (in gm chat) that Im bad and how he keeps eye on me. Wtf? Should that be mods behaveour? But I'm asking myself Why would someone give me perma ban account for little talk... this time I didnt say anything so bad except "i will rape you" which was actually joke but no, you have to ban me. How you people don't get it, they didn't have real reason to ban my ars... Its all about my past, and they always put in their sentence how they'd love to give me second chance but Im this and that... bs... I Was actually mostly normal but they are ones who can't stop banning me, i bet after they see this they will delete this post or will put Again how Im bad and they are angels. Whatever I tell you, you will always think I'm bad but in fact if mods and gms were fair in first place, I wouldnt be banned 5 months ago, I know why they ban me, because I dont want to just stfu when injustice happens. I know no one is with me but this is the truth which no one sees. Goodbye now, I go once for all.
Last edited by Guest on 26 May 2011 05:23, edited 1 time in total.

OkweL

#33 » Post by OkweL » 26 May 2011 05:23

Quick summary:

1. visoma = Asimov ( I didn't cared about that just like @Kraith untill you almost forced me to change my opinion).
If you ever come back on any server, forum or website that you've been banned in the past I suggest you:
- change your nickname to something that will never be related to any of your nicknames/logins/emails etc. used in the past
- never ever post anything on the public since you are "hiding"

2. @Narcissa, you are correct, I missed your intentions. And you are right that I was out of topic here. I just felt to write it down, and got this - another complaining topic - over my hands. It could be new one, but there is nothing to discuss. I have been GM, now I am normal player and I see the diferences clearly, it is only a hint, mainly to moderators, how normal player see them.

3. back to asimov:
You have been banned in the past. However each new account has new "credit" of our trust, it's stated in rules that staff can ban ANY single account they want to. They just did you and you agreed with that possibility. You can be pissed, you can swear, you can even threat us, but still, you agreed for that to happen eventually.

4. IMHO, his IP should be permabanned now. I know it will afect Bowman but still. He has been warned multiple times. He has been banned on more than 1 account already. Your possible ways of solving this problem reduceed to banning his IP. It's always better to sacrifice 1 normal player than risk more conflicts ingame because of other one sharing connection. Even more to say, if somewhere in the net (forums, websites, p2p like torrent sites) there are people from one country constantly ie. cheating or breaking rules, the whole .xx country code is banned (if ip bans are not helping because of dynamic address).csde
Last edited by OkweL on 26 May 2011 06:04, edited 1 time in total.

visoma11

#34 » Post by visoma11 » 26 May 2011 05:25

But that means I was basically banned for my past... there was really no real reason this time to ban my account.

P.S. what conflicts in-game? I didn't conflict ingame except i said "i will rape you" few times and that was a intented joke ... I went to some other server, I'm already lvl 12 there so you don't need to ban IP, the reason i went back is I have known players here but not anymore, they all went somewhere. You can track accounts made on this IP, there is no new one because, as i said, I will not play here anymore. Goodbye.

Kraith
Former Staff

#35 » Post by Kraith » 26 May 2011 05:45

visoma11 wrote:I will not play here anymore. Goodbye.
Good
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Vaati
Banned

#36 » Post by Vaati » 26 May 2011 07:07

Vaati wrote:I didn't say it was okay to say at all. In fact, I said it was a bad idea and should NOT be done. If you think that I said you were allowed to say that, you're greatly mistaken. Do not accuse me of saying you were allowed to say that, because that's not really what I said.

As for the mute, you've been warned about saying that on several occasions by other mods. Since you said it again even after being warned previously, you deserved the mute.

Also, whether it's a joke or not, doesn't matter. You also talked about the Gestapo in my guild "as a joke" and you were quickly kicked by Felnight. Jokes like that, are unacceptable. You should know that by now Asimov...

Unlike the other mods/GMs, I'm not mean or biased toward you. This does not mean that you can go ahead and break the rules or say something you shouldn't say. I have muted members of my guild in the past for breaking chat rules on global channels. Fortunately, most of my guild knows better than to break server rules, especially with all the mods in it. Being a friend of mine or acquainted with me does not make you an exception to the rules. In reality, warnings shouldn't be given to you anymore because you have been in this server long enough to understand them.

P.S. In a topic made by him, he clearly admitted to being Asimov. That's not even a debate or a question at this point. Roel must be aware of that and I doubt anybody would forget Asimov. And he was never IP banned because of his brother, Boman. Instead, Roel said to ban every account he makes. I'll find that post if need be. But since he's still not banned, maybe Roel gave him another chance for one reason or another.

I think it's clear that the mute was justified so this topic should just be closed. That's all I have to say on this matter.
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

OkweL

#37 » Post by OkweL » 26 May 2011 09:22

And what's the point of quoting yourself again?

Revernance

#38 » Post by Revernance » 26 May 2011 10:27

We gave you another perfectly good chance and as always you didnt heed my warnings, and learn from your mistakes, nearly every day you have been back asimov, you have done somthing against the rules/disturbing or so close to breaking the rules but stopped just short of falling off the fence, i dont know any one who can accidently act like this? so that means its pretty much guarenteed this is intentional and the only reason that u could possibly want all this is for attention seeking. You ruined your gaming chances here for nothing.

Boman

#39 » Post by Boman » 26 May 2011 20:24

K well, glad thats over, who's for cookies? ;D