Super scam

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Gurulol

Super scam

#1 » Post by Gurulol » 19 May 2011 22:34

First thing ill do is to apologize for my bad engrish .
like the most of u know I (guru) am trying to get a mage few weeks already, and sudenly today a Dranei shamy named Myraa whispered me that he got a80 lvl mage to trade. i ofered my condisions that il give him a 11k gold and a 1 Primodal saronite with 2 his guildies (The Void) and 2 my guildies (infamous) as a witnesses . he refused (reason was that i can whisper his info to another ppl and fast password change) and he wanted to do it on his condisions that i trade him first with gold and saronite and then he will give me "his" mage account info. like a good guy i asked can i trust him , he said yes. and it was done . i traded with him and i got a user name "Swollow" and a pass "miamore89467 " witch does not eaven exist. it was like this a trade > wrong acc info > "gtg off" > loged off > and then he loged bussy with a new name Ivya . copletly ignoring my whispers and stuff , even his irl friend Ugaro cant talk him to atleast give me my stuff back. the best part is that i had 300 g on start of that talking and i asked from my guild to help me get a mage , spent last EOFs on a primodal saronite . and got nothing but a dephth now.
The mage he wanted to trade "Azeroth " is not eaven his mage and its on Quazzar's account.

So i want to know , if something can be done by this event , can i get my stuff back or something . if not , i want all ppl to c , what u get from acc trades , coz i have tasted it on my skin . thats my sad storyy and please dont say " you account trade at your own risk" cuz i know that . and it should be a bannable offence.

ty all who read this and answered .

Best regars Guru.

Rassidan

Re: Super scam

#2 » Post by Rassidan » 19 May 2011 22:50

Whatever the case is , I hope the GM could help this concern fast .. Although account trading has been always the practitioner's responsibility, I still am very concerned with these gossips ...

Matsy

#3 » Post by Matsy » 19 May 2011 23:19

Well, sorry to say this but as you pointed out "you account trade at your own risk", we have nothing to do with it at all, if you get scammed your own fault entirely.
You should of sniffed something fishy when the guy demanded the gold+items first.

Plus, i don't think Roel will be handing out ban's for people doing this, since we don't support the trading of accounts and such.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Kraith
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Kraith » 20 May 2011 00:47

We do not IN ANY WAY support account trading. It is 100% at your own risk. We don't ban it, but in no way will deal with it.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Stryke

#5 » Post by Stryke » 20 May 2011 00:57

This is why you don't trade with people you don't know / trust.

OkweL

#6 » Post by OkweL » 20 May 2011 06:39

Or why you shouldn't trade at all...

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 20 May 2011 11:41

Your own fault. The only thing you can do is spread around who scams like this. I'm not sure why people account trade, it's the dumbest thing...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Hoeaholic

#8 » Post by Hoeaholic » 20 May 2011 11:43

Lol, people are so stupid...

Gurulol

#9 » Post by Gurulol » 20 May 2011 13:04

hoeaholic warriors are supposed to be stupid. and thnx for answering guys , just take care for Avya now hes a scamer and dont trade with him on anyn condisions. i have learned a good lesion yesterday and im sure it wont happen again . now i ll focus on getitng gold back to kind ppl who give it to me. In that time ima lvlup a mage for my self.
Now a silly question for The void officers , r u gonna do something about that guy since he is in your guild , and Ugaro too since he is his rl friend and he ddnt coop. so those two are same to me since yesterday. and lol hes from serbia , who knows mby hes just 1h ride from my place. mby he deserved a good beatup for 11k gold and a primodal ^.o

daniel5

#10 » Post by daniel5 » 20 May 2011 13:46

omfg -.- ye, right i steal all i can get. -.-
IF it's rly so, why didn't u take any SS of all what happened?
It's just like all ppl before u who hate me, just blame me for hack/scam/abuse or whatever but nobody of u ever can prove anything they claim ofc.
I'm just sick of you. Only thing i want is that u leave me in peace.
AND I AM NOT FROM SERBIA, I am from CroaTia and proud of it.
and i'm not going to answear nor to u nor to anybody else who want's only to annoyme with sth he/she can't prove at all.

Ugaro

#11 » Post by Ugaro » 20 May 2011 14:10

lol Guru Its your damn problem that you lost acc but dont darn spam me to TALK WITH HIM because i DONT CARE what is he DOING,he is my BROTHER,and i wont for sure attack him for some things that he didnt+its a game so i DONT CARE what happend to you here so LEAVE me alone.

Gurulol

#12 » Post by Gurulol » 20 May 2011 15:05

i have asked a void officers what they are gonna go with u 2 , i dont need a silly talk atm .
till now i did my best to be a good guy , i have 0 enemies , 0 ppl hates me .
I know i cant proove annything but ppl can c now who u really are .
those acts deserve a punnishment from a guild cuz i have a high respect for it and u beeing from a void was 1 of the strongest reason i accepted the trade.
peace up . Guru

daniel5

#13 » Post by daniel5 » 20 May 2011 15:31

well obviously u don't know how to count if u say 0 ppl hate u. U can count me in it cuz u annoy me.
WHat do u expect from the Void to do to us from ur view? We are friends who came from another server ,which i won't name now, to play wotlk here and now u think we're getting kicked or punished cuz one random guy claims something without any proof? LoL and ye i agree, i don't need a "silly talk" with u.

daniel5

#14 » Post by daniel5 » 20 May 2011 15:33

and btw. talk to the officers of The Void? Well there are 2 officers and Ugaro is one of them RoFl.
I am in that guild since the first days it exists.

Gurulol

#15 » Post by Gurulol » 20 May 2011 15:46

u scam first then the wictim is annoying you ?
atacking in a deffense ? u saw too much movies sir.