I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Toxic Reaper

Re: I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

#91 » Post by Toxic Reaper » 30 Mar 2011 17:55

have a simple solution to this is look at the teams with 2K+ rating and then have look at which of these teams don't have a WARRIOR or HPALLY(think there is about 4 or so)
ToxicReaper- Tauren Druid:
- Restoration PvP and PvE
- Balance PvP

Ghainelor- Orc Deathknight:
- Blood Tank PvE
- Unholy PvP and PvE

Dokusei-Orc Shaman:
- Restoration PvE and PvP
- Elemental PvP and PvE

Infinitus- Undead Priest:
- Discipline PvP and PvE
- Shadow PvP

Bloodintent- Undead Rogue:
- Assassination PvP and PvE
- Subtlety PvP

Rythen- Undead Warlock:
- Affliction PvE and PvP
- Destruction PvE

Choine- Undead Mage:
- Frost PvP
- Fireball-TTW PvE

Paradigma- Buttelf Paladin:
- Protection PvE and PvP
- Holy PvP and PvE

Roel
Founder

#92 » Post by Roel » 30 Mar 2011 18:07

Easy setup means good setup. You can also play warrior with a DK or some other dps just because it's a lot harder without healer doesn't mean it's better. I only say flamers and annoyed people in this thread. People like complaining about how OP some classes/setups are but if you don't like the way Blizzard did stuff then you don't like WoW and you should leave this stupid game. 7 pages of flaming, really nice going... Yea I like flaming flamers.

Heartshiver

#93 » Post by Heartshiver » 30 Mar 2011 18:33

roel i love you :D

Warpath

#94 » Post by Warpath » 30 Mar 2011 18:51

Necro, please, dont play WoW if u dont like it how BLizzard set it up. BLizz made it posible for a holy pala and arms warr to be together in a team, so u hve problem with taht ? ---> |__| <--- Cry Box.
Ppl QQ too much these days -.-

Necrosis

#95 » Post by Necrosis » 30 Mar 2011 18:55

Roel wrote:Easy setup means good setup. You can also play warrior with a DK or some other dps just because it's a lot harder without healer doesn't mean it's better. I only say flamers and annoyed people in this thread. People like complaining about how OP some classes/setups are but if you don't like the way Blizzard did stuff then you don't like WoW and you should leave this stupid game. 7 pages of flaming, really nice going... Yea I like flaming flamers.
all i want is you ppl to accept that this setup is easy :D,and i've never mentioned this is a combo for noob or just stupid etc :p

Necrosis

#96 » Post by Necrosis » 30 Mar 2011 18:56

anything i said looks like i'm qqing about it?i don't think so :p

and i like to fight setup like this,it's more like a challenge xD

aceofhearts

#97 » Post by aceofhearts » 10 Apr 2011 01:21

Sob and myst were real pros,too bad they ve left the server

Winged

#98 » Post by Winged » 10 Apr 2011 05:01

Eh, I know it's been a while since the last posts here, just forgot to say something ABOUT IT............................ /puke

Disgusting Warpath, please, someone just erase this topic for good :), why would I want to watch two fairly bad people 'in action'?, what's the point?, seriously I don't see it.

@Ace. Sob and Myst real pros.?, dude... You saying that surprises me for good..., sure they were good, but 'real pros.', come on man... /sigh

Arnoxis

#99 » Post by Arnoxis » 10 Apr 2011 07:34

who are sob and myst? i thought i play here about as long as you winged Oo

Warpath

#100 » Post by Warpath » 10 Apr 2011 11:08

WInged why did u post here ? U baby upset about something ? or just jaelous ? Please GMs delete these un-necesary stupid posts.

Heartshiver

#101 » Post by Heartshiver » 10 Apr 2011 11:20

Winged wrote:Eh, I know it's been a while since the last posts here, just forgot to say something ABOUT IT............................ /puke

Disgusting Warpath, please, someone just erase this topic for good :), why would I want to watch two fairly bad people 'in action'?, what's the point?, seriously I don't see it.

@Ace. Sob and Myst real pros.?, dude... You saying that surprises me for good..., sure they were good, but 'real pros.', come on man... /sigh
Have you read up all pages of this topic? Do you even know why this videos is posted? And if you have something to say i understand only language of cold steel. Duel me in game. I know i dont have big chanses but i wanna see ur insane skill xD. Mcblack

Prite

#102 » Post by Prite » 10 Apr 2011 11:56

Myst was a horde pally... lol I remember him SHOUTING (he was really pised) at fresh 80's for joining bg's lol
he was trully pissed that day :P that was months ago but I still remember lol
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

OkweL

#103 » Post by OkweL » 10 Apr 2011 15:40

From the videos about arena games all of you went to arguing who is better and who is not.
7 pages of ...