I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Scotchtape

Re: I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

#46 » Post by Scotchtape » 27 Mar 2011 19:26

Warpath wrote:
Horrifier wrote:I guess this is troll central so lemme join in rofl you have to agree that every warr or hpala on this server is greater than 1800 rating. Everyone that plays anything other than warriors or hpalas know that teams that have these classes/specs are hard to beat (not impossible, but extremely hard and annoying). Honestly, whenever you guys start an arena and you find out an hpala or arms warr is on the other team, don't u just sigh? I'm currently in a resto druid/arms warrior setup and i have to say it is so easy facerolling other teams. We got to 1.8k and got weapons in 2-3 weeks and now we're already heading for 2.2k.

I'm only trolling because i can only see the serte and disturbia videos (stupid copyright laws) lol gonna give some constructive criticism now from what i saw about those two vids. You could have died a lot of times if they properly timed their cc's and silences (they have a pretty solid double dps setup), you should try pillar humping a bit more rather than being a hero. The cleanse/holy shield spam gets to me, you'd be more mana efficient healing through the dots and w/e rather than dispelling everything. That's all i have to say about the vids since i cant see the others :(

Edit: If Vampiric Touch was working properly you would have been dotted through the floor also, spam cleansing it isnt exactly brilliant (another example of how easy hpalas are) *cough* VT still needs to get fixed *cough*
Actually, it was right from me to disspel it all.My cleanse costs low mana, and e very time I cast it (or anything) I can get mana from my meta gem. And annyway, with the build that Im going its hard for me to oom.

@OkweL, exactly what I think. You just said it. +75k honor.
@Inter, lol ?
Another perfect example of the brilliance of an hpala... dispelling VT /facepalm
And for those of you haven't picked it up yet... this topic is troll central. Don't read it and don't QQ about trolls if you can't handle it.
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp

Warpath

#47 » Post by Warpath » 27 Mar 2011 19:45

Horrifier wrote:
Warpath wrote:
Horrifier wrote:I guess this is troll central so lemme join in rofl you have to agree that every warr or hpala on this server is greater than 1800 rating. Everyone that plays anything other than warriors or hpalas know that teams that have these classes/specs are hard to beat (not impossible, but extremely hard and annoying). Honestly, whenever you guys start an arena and you find out an hpala or arms warr is on the other team, don't u just sigh? I'm currently in a resto druid/arms warrior setup and i have to say it is so easy facerolling other teams. We got to 1.8k and got weapons in 2-3 weeks and now we're already heading for 2.2k.

I'm only trolling because i can only see the serte and disturbia videos (stupid copyright laws) lol gonna give some constructive criticism now from what i saw about those two vids. You could have died a lot of times if they properly timed their cc's and silences (they have a pretty solid double dps setup), you should try pillar humping a bit more rather than being a hero. The cleanse/holy shield spam gets to me, you'd be more mana efficient healing through the dots and w/e rather than dispelling everything. That's all i have to say about the vids since i cant see the others :(

Edit: If Vampiric Touch was working properly you would have been dotted through the floor also, spam cleansing it isnt exactly brilliant (another example of how easy hpalas are) *cough* VT still needs to get fixed *cough*
Actually, it was right from me to disspel it all.My cleanse costs low mana, and e very time I cast it (or anything) I can get mana from my meta gem. And annyway, with the build that Im going its hard for me to oom.

@OkweL, exactly what I think. You just said it. +75k honor.
@Inter, lol ?
Another perfect example of the brilliance of an hpala... dispelling VT /facepalm
And for those of you haven't picked it up yet... this topic is troll central. Don't read it and don't QQ about trolls if you can't handle it.
Sorry, Im not skilled with priests, can u teach a little smelly noob like me why not to disspel it ? Sorry, I just started to play this game.

Toxic Reaper

#48 » Post by Toxic Reaper » 27 Mar 2011 19:59

Warpath wrote: Sorry, Im not skilled with priests, can u teach a little smelly noob like me why not to disspel it ? Sorry, I just started to play this game.
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2436
ToxicReaper- Tauren Druid:
- Restoration PvP and PvE
- Balance PvP

Ghainelor- Orc Deathknight:
- Blood Tank PvE
- Unholy PvP and PvE

Dokusei-Orc Shaman:
- Restoration PvE and PvP
- Elemental PvP and PvE

Infinitus- Undead Priest:
- Discipline PvP and PvE
- Shadow PvP

Bloodintent- Undead Rogue:
- Assassination PvP and PvE
- Subtlety PvP

Rythen- Undead Warlock:
- Affliction PvE and PvP
- Destruction PvE

Choine- Undead Mage:
- Frost PvP
- Fireball-TTW PvE

Paradigma- Buttelf Paladin:
- Protection PvE and PvP
- Holy PvP and PvE

Warpath

#49 » Post by Warpath » 27 Mar 2011 20:37

hm, yet again, disspeling it, is better option for me. I dont care abou that damage, I can easly heal it up, the HP regen is more of a threat.

Scotchtape

#50 » Post by Scotchtape » 27 Mar 2011 23:49

/facepalming so hard right now
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp

Warpath

#51 » Post by Warpath » 28 Mar 2011 10:27

ok, stop trolling on my topic. I just made this topic to see some videos, and say if u like them or not. Im always open for tips on editing movies.

Prite

#52 » Post by Prite » 28 Mar 2011 11:04

Warpath wrote: This is also for some random people who say that Im noob (those are ususally ppl who go around and tell everyone they're noobs, except themself), and for people who say Mcblack is a nab too. I saw ppl naming him Mcfail or Failblack, I really dont know why cuz hes a great Arms Warrior.
Well that was 1 reason, but u've stated ur second reason in this paragraph..
Btw I've never called u a noob :) I enjoyed our fights in bg at the 69th bracket

but btw me and my cousin fought a team like urs last night... we lost 5 times... or 6... I've never noticed but it seems that warrior-hpally team is a natural winner, cause come on u've got everything for u... both have plates so melee without a very strong ap will die against u, hpally heals are ridiculous cause he was like throwing 4K heals with 200mana.. I spend more than 500 I believe on a 5K heal (something like that)

Not saying it doesn't require tactics and know-how to play that team, but they're in a natural advantage over others imo specially if the others are clothies, we get chewed fast...
That type of team works better than the others cause I believe I could kill'em in 1vs1, but doing 2v2 their power , let's say "exponenciates" (hope I wrote it right lol), which makes it hard to kill'em. just my two cents
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Heartshiver

#53 » Post by Heartshiver » 28 Mar 2011 11:53

Prite wrote:
Warpath wrote: This is also for some random people who say that Im noob (those are ususally ppl who go around and tell everyone they're noobs, except themself), and for people who say Mcblack is a nab too. I saw ppl naming him Mcfail or Failblack, I really dont know why cuz hes a great Arms Warrior.
Btw I've never called u a noob :) I enjoyed our fights in bg at the 69th bracket

but btw me and my cousin fought a team like urs last night... we lost 5 times... or 6... I've never noticed but it seems that warrior-hpally team is a natural winner, cause come on u've got everything for u... both have plates so melee without a very strong ap will die against u, hpally heals are ridiculous cause he was like throwing 4K heals with 200mana.. I spend more than 500 I believe on a 5K heal (something like that)

Not saying it doesn't require tactics and know-how to play that team, but they're in a natural advantage over others imo specially if the others are clothies, we get chewed fast...
That type of team works better than the others cause I believe I could kill'em in 1vs1, but doing 2v2 their power , let's say "exponenciates" (hope I wrote it right lol), which makes it hard to kill'em. just my two cents
I agree totaly with you. HPala and AWarr is in natural advantage but i cant understand people who says its nooby when people play that combination. Isnt noob who chose right combinatin, noob is man who chose fail cobination i think. No one says you must play two DPS in arena its legal to be heal and DPS. btw Stalin if you think you are better then me when you spam me with stuns when otrher 2 horde killing me thats pathetic. And why not to play human? I like human cos with him i can equip two DPS trinkets whitch highli increase my DPS. If i ever play hord i would be orc but i will never do it cos i hate horde :D and about my nickname i love it cos its highly stupid :D i will never change it.
sign: Mcblack

Bleed

#54 » Post by Bleed » 28 Mar 2011 12:27

..... Can we start rating this instead of trolling?

Lets express ourselves through numbers. cmon cmon lets do this on every Arena match videos from our server.

-
Both Player's Perfromance: #/5
Video: #/5
Comment: (2-3 lines would be enough.)

If you want to troll the shit out of them you can put it on the "Off Topic"

People are expecting Decent things to read on this topic(I guess XD)

So lets avoid this kind of MESSY topics

Heartshiver

#55 » Post by Heartshiver » 28 Mar 2011 12:34

oh Bleed pathetic joke. I have respected you.

Bleed

#56 » Post by Bleed » 28 Mar 2011 12:43

Sorry to disappoint you but im not joking...
Can we just rate this Vids?
I've never watched any of it though

Warpath

#57 » Post by Warpath » 28 Mar 2011 13:03

Prite wrote:

Well u didnt call me noob, but I meant to people who go randomly saying ppl are noob in ALliance80 chat. And I enjoyed our fights too :D Our natural enemys are Locks and Priests. Its really hard vs. warlocks and priests to win.

Prite

#58 » Post by Prite » 28 Mar 2011 13:38

Bleed wrote:Sorry to disappoint you but im not joking...
Can we just rate this Vids?
I've never watched any of it though
lol actually seems like a fun idea, we could post videos of fights and rate them for example lol :) it might be fun :)
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Warpath

#59 » Post by Warpath » 28 Mar 2011 19:03

I have a old video of me 1v1 with Hellwing :D If u wanna I can show u :D

Heartshiver

#60 » Post by Heartshiver » 28 Mar 2011 22:09

Warpath wrote:
Prite wrote:

Well u didnt call me noob, but I meant to people who go randomly saying ppl are noob in ALliance80 chat. And I enjoyed our fights too :D Our natural enemys are Locks and Priests. Its really hard vs. warlocks and priests to win.
and two rogues. We cant win cous 2rogues=about 40sec of stun :D