I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Prite

Re: I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

#31 » Post by Prite » 26 Mar 2011 19:55

the last two post from Warpath made me laugh XD I loved the cry box XD
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

jamhead

#32 » Post by jamhead » 26 Mar 2011 19:59

Hmm, I wanna see you two fight me and neji, maybe finally a team to practice killing this annoyinh setup :P
Currently addicted to hearthstone playing at legend rank. Feel free to add jamhead#2986

My quest to prove anybody can paint - jamheadii.deviantart.com

Check out my new puzzle game Slide!

Cyrius

#33 » Post by Cyrius » 26 Mar 2011 20:02

Warpath wrote:DPS trinket item level 264, that gives me GS but its worthelss for me.
ah, there it is...thats what i wanted to hear.

Arnoxis

#34 » Post by Arnoxis » 26 Mar 2011 20:02

hmm the only healdin thats equal to neji or even better is top i doubt warpath will ever be as "man" enough to be like top hell have to wait till hes old an grey like top xD

Warpath

#35 » Post by Warpath » 26 Mar 2011 20:45

arnoxis, you have heartshiver in ur main hand but in off hand a wrathful lweapon. Keep dreaming kid about being as Mcblack. And you still suck ^^
Arnoxis just hates me cuz Me and Surrad assraped him in arena. Now he's walking like a cowboy. /kiss ''Stalin'' ( 1st rank in stupid names)

Warpath

#36 » Post by Warpath » 26 Mar 2011 21:35

Izis wrote:Just go freaking Ret, i dont know why Mo-fo's dont roll it in arena...its like...the Superior spec. (Major sarcasm) i prefer to heal my partner alittle, protect him at he same time i do dmg, much better then running around like a healbot and wait for your parter to pick up the rigth guy to kill, while im healing his @$$. With all my respect to all holy paladins, they are a pain in the ass to figth in arena just because they are highy overrated then any other healer class in the game, and i mean by that ...high burst healing at low mana cost. Disc priests Penance is ok, 2 sec cast does healing per sec, but if you compare it to the total amount healed to a holy paladin's : Divine Fever , Holy Shock and flash of ligth...(in that same 2 sec period of time with globals)...its just rediculous. all these in 2s, cuz 3s is diferent. And even if you all know i dont play holy very well I think that i know enough to judge like this.

Anyway ...good videos ,but that all you can do with that setup. there is nothing more to it, you cant play it better, you cant play it worse, its just themechanic of this kind of team. And thats it, thats my Stance on this theme. Im not saing this cuz my team cant win agains hpaladin/ warrior, cuz it Can, theres ways of glyphing and specing in order to improve your abilitie to kill $#@!ing holy paladins. Im also saing this cuz i dont wana hear more trash talk about ret cuz its an awesome spec. YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!
I played with retri more than with holy. I swiched to holy becouse retri is for me personaly boring. I dont say its bad, retri is great, it just doesent give me the fun that Holy paladins and Prot paladins give me :mrgreen: I would love to play 1v1 with u in Abyssal wow. Retri pala vs. Retri pala :D I think it would be fun :mrgreen:

Arnoxis

#37 » Post by Arnoxis » 26 Mar 2011 22:52

yes warpath youre right the wrathfull offhand might not increase the damage of my finishers but it gives a little bonus to my mutilates and my auto attacks which are from the upmost importance -.-
a high latency is no excuse for being bad at pvp i see that now thanks to you :) and youre completely right i love mcblack i love his gear his name his class etc. i even love to be a human this lovely laugh gives me an errection everytime i hear it :) i will soon switch to alliance an di would like to join ur arena team if you allow me :D

NOOOOOOOOOOT xD bite me homo

Cyrius

#38 » Post by Cyrius » 26 Mar 2011 22:58

Can you two trolls get this conversation to a private message lvl, plz.

Intervention
Former Staff

#39 » Post by Intervention » 27 Mar 2011 03:46

Never and I were going to make this our arena team name....then 2 days before we were going to abandon the team, you create it. That is all.

Although i'm satisfied with Chickens of Doom anyway.

EDIT: I do find it funny that almost every Holy Paladin has 1800+. Let's face it, they are so annoying. If you got one on your team you just beast it all the way to 1800+.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Scotchtape

#40 » Post by Scotchtape » 27 Mar 2011 07:20

I guess this is troll central so lemme join in rofl you have to agree that every warr or hpala on this server is greater than 1800 rating. Everyone that plays anything other than warriors or hpalas know that teams that have these classes/specs are hard to beat (not impossible, but extremely hard and annoying). Honestly, whenever you guys start an arena and you find out an hpala or arms warr is on the other team, don't u just sigh? I'm currently in a resto druid/arms warrior setup and i have to say it is so easy facerolling other teams. We got to 1.8k and got weapons in 2-3 weeks and now we're already heading for 2.2k.

I'm only trolling because i can only see the serte and disturbia videos (stupid copyright laws) lol gonna give some constructive criticism now from what i saw about those two vids. You could have died a lot of times if they properly timed their cc's and silences (they have a pretty solid double dps setup), you should try pillar humping a bit more rather than being a hero. The cleanse/holy shield spam gets to me, you'd be more mana efficient healing through the dots and w/e rather than dispelling everything. That's all i have to say about the vids since i cant see the others :(

Edit: If Vampiric Touch was working properly you would have been dotted through the floor also, spam cleansing it isnt exactly brilliant (another example of how easy hpalas are) *cough* VT still needs to get fixed *cough*
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp

Paintrain

#41 » Post by Paintrain » 27 Mar 2011 09:40

hahaha you people make me laugh so hard . I dont get why you all have to rage about a stupid game :D not that i aint raging while i play but its stupid- btw @Whatchya i dont totally agree with what you said when Warrior/Hpala play -the warrior is a noob - On this server you may see Noob warriors that are geared and play with palas but take me for an example . You beat us with Tesak and stray- I immediatly Saw your plan and i figured out what to do vs you but still my partnor didnt wanna do anymore arenas . Some warriors learn from their mistakes some dont .

OkweL

#42 » Post by OkweL » 27 Mar 2011 10:46

All of you are simply noobs. There is no excuse, whatever you write here. Want to know why???

FIRST you complain about how RET Paladins are OP-ed. That only real NOOBs are playing retardins.
Now at 80 you complain about another Paladins spec - HOLY. Again you call EVERY SINGLE Holy Paladin a noob.

So in summary you call 2 of 3 paladin specializations - as created for noobs. And what we have to do to quit flame? Ah yea, play PROTECTION until you find something again and start calling PROTADINS noobs as well.

ZOMG, GROW UP idiots. If Blizzard created retribution or holy then LIVE with that or LEAVE WoW and switch to The Sims.

Warpath

#43 » Post by Warpath » 27 Mar 2011 11:36

Horrifier wrote:I guess this is troll central so lemme join in rofl you have to agree that every warr or hpala on this server is greater than 1800 rating. Everyone that plays anything other than warriors or hpalas know that teams that have these classes/specs are hard to beat (not impossible, but extremely hard and annoying). Honestly, whenever you guys start an arena and you find out an hpala or arms warr is on the other team, don't u just sigh? I'm currently in a resto druid/arms warrior setup and i have to say it is so easy facerolling other teams. We got to 1.8k and got weapons in 2-3 weeks and now we're already heading for 2.2k.

I'm only trolling because i can only see the serte and disturbia videos (stupid copyright laws) lol gonna give some constructive criticism now from what i saw about those two vids. You could have died a lot of times if they properly timed their cc's and silences (they have a pretty solid double dps setup), you should try pillar humping a bit more rather than being a hero. The cleanse/holy shield spam gets to me, you'd be more mana efficient healing through the dots and w/e rather than dispelling everything. That's all i have to say about the vids since i cant see the others :(

Edit: If Vampiric Touch was working properly you would have been dotted through the floor also, spam cleansing it isnt exactly brilliant (another example of how easy hpalas are) *cough* VT still needs to get fixed *cough*
Actually, it was right from me to disspel it all.My cleanse costs low mana, and e very time I cast it (or anything) I can get mana from my meta gem. And annyway, with the build that Im going its hard for me to oom.

@OkweL, exactly what I think. You just said it. +75k honor.
@Inter, lol ?

Rassidan

#44 » Post by Rassidan » 27 Mar 2011 17:35

culain wrote:You roll arms warrior and holy paladin and u dare talk about skill ? Well that`s new.
oh well... no comment -

stop being mean to me btw, why are you always mean on me when I do /hi or /cheer -.-

Whatchya

#45 » Post by Whatchya » 27 Mar 2011 18:59

Paintrain wrote:hahaha you people make me laugh so hard . I dont get why you all have to rage about a stupid game :D not that i aint raging while i play but its stupid- btw @Whatchya i dont totally agree with what you said when Warrior/Hpala play -the warrior is a noob - On this server you may see Noob warriors that are geared and play with palas but take me for an example . You beat us with Tesak and stray- I immediatly Saw your plan and i figured out what to do vs you but still my partnor didnt wanna do anymore arenas . Some warriors learn from their mistakes some dont .
if you didn't notice in my post in the end it says sarcasm, thats what most of people think not me.