Report bug abusers here

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Report bug abusers here

#16 » Post by Intervention » 12 Mar 2011 14:19

I've already banned Zemherir for this for 3 days.

The post above is: http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2775

It was in the wrong place, asked for it to be moved by Admin.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Fifthelement

#17 » Post by Fifthelement » 13 Mar 2011 14:03

http://img132.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 133734.jpg This guy was unattackable in AB fearing ppl of the flag. Player name Sweet.

OkweL

#18 » Post by OkweL » 13 Mar 2011 17:22

Please post screenshots where he is actually doing something. I know that once I've been in AB also flagged pvp off. Only some warlocks pet could attack me. I've been waiting till it kills me, then after respawn I was still pvp off. So I stayed away from bases, and other players till game ended.

Warpath

#19 » Post by Warpath » 13 Mar 2011 19:01

Well, I have pic of Stalin being pvp off infront of ICC, but he wasnt afk. Is that ok ?

OkweL

#20 » Post by OkweL » 13 Mar 2011 20:36

@Warpath
If he used any spell on players from the opposing faction (combat log), it can be taken as bug abuse. If not, even if he was not AFK, it could happen just about anywhere, not only in the. This is a known problem and as long as the player will not use this bug to take advantage, this is ok or more, it is acceptable.

Bigfella

#21 » Post by Bigfella » 16 Mar 2011 12:59

KK, here are the latest pictures of Sweet (human priest) Healing in WSG earlier today with his PvP off. Couldn't switch to Combat log, but think that there is enough evidence here.

For full screen versions goto
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g358/Stvg465/
These photos are all I have because I keep forgetting my photobucket account name and have to make a new one each time :P

Intervention
Former Staff

#22 » Post by Intervention » 16 Mar 2011 13:29

Haha i remember this game. The fact that he sits down in a group of you is what made me decide he's getting a ban. But your screen shots should show a little more action than that, such as running around or something to show he is just really intentionally taking advantage of the bug.

Anyway, banned 3 days.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Sweet

#23 » Post by Sweet » 16 Mar 2011 13:46

I was no abusing bug . It is bugged tallen after death u become spirit and can't move only heal . Sometime it bugged and u can't move and u'r pvp is off. It's not my fault :S. Can't do nothing with it so sorry . Many horde priest in bg have same problems but not banned :/ :!: And i was just sitting there :!: . Note: Please be aware that when you post a 'PVP' flag off situation that you screenshot the player abusing the bug intentionally. For example, the player is running around in a pack of the enemy knowing he cannot be attacked. Screenshots with some player simply standing there doing nothing may not be enough evidence. Combat logs should also be shown as further evidence

Intervention
Former Staff

#24 » Post by Intervention » 16 Mar 2011 23:24

As i said, the fact you sat down is bug abusing and you kept healing.

What you should have done: Not healed, stood there, announced that your PVP was off in battleground chat or whispered me.

I'm not going to unban you but if another GM thinks it's reasonable then they can go ahead and unban you.

Also: Note: This is just a reporting topic not a 'beg and plea' topic to be unbanned for bug abuse. Also, please do not report bugs here (see above link for reporting bugs).
Chicken, Fried Chicken

OkweL

#25 » Post by OkweL » 17 Mar 2011 00:02

I have cleared a bit this topic. I'm still not sure if we should keep older posts about abusers. In this topic they are after the ban actually outdated so, @Intervention, as this is your topic, let me know if you want to keep it with 1 page all the time only co it would be clean.

About ban. Like @Intervention said, if you were flagged pvp off and you noticed that, you shouldn't do anything. To avoid deserter you could just wait till game ends like I wrote about myself in previous post.

Please if you want to talk about that, make new topic in general section and discuss there. Last 3 posts here (including mine) will be deleted when your ban ends.

Intervention
Former Staff

#26 » Post by Intervention » 17 Mar 2011 08:48

@OkweL I think the posts should be deleted up to page 1 on a monthly basis. My reason for this suggestion is so i or any other GM can look back to see if any recent abusers have past history and what exactly that abuse was so a heavier punishment can be placed or proof can be used against/for them
Chicken, Fried Chicken

OkweL

#27 » Post by OkweL » 17 Mar 2011 10:34

Fine, however we can also check for ban history ingame for every single account with .baninfo account <accountname>

Intervention
Former Staff

#28 » Post by Intervention » 17 Mar 2011 12:21

I know, but looking at screen shots and stuff is better :)
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Bigfella

#29 » Post by Bigfella » 17 Mar 2011 21:18

@ Sweet
hm... Just curious, having never played a priest. What would happen if you typed /pvp twice

when I have PvP off in a PvP area from going AFK, that solves the issue. Like I said, i don't know about priests, but if it happens again, it's worth checking.

Marind

#30 » Post by Marind » 31 Mar 2011 17:28

http://i54.tinypic.com/165546.jpg
Mitrana using a bugged fel destroyer to instantly kill allies, it throws and constantly hits for 281 as seen in my screenshot.