I will just leave it here.

Pivopija

Re: I will just leave it here.

#31 » Post by Pivopija » 12 Dec 2015 21:57

i feel like matsy and balanced play ''Try to perma ban Eryx'' expanison :D so after 2 month of break u gave us this bulletproof video of Eryz absue :D really ? ur main gold in life is to get eryx banned and after so much hour of recording him u post this ?:D did u watch your own video ? he was out of combat and log out 20 seconds later exactly. really guys nobody like eryx but this is just lame attempt..do better or do not post this useless videos.
P.S. Before u start with Eryx is your friend and shit..to be clear i DO NOT LIKE him, but this obsession of yours start to annoying me a lot...cant immagin how bored your life its if u still waste your time to get that dude banned. peace out ;)

benzviliran

#32 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Dec 2015 21:58

Etro wrote:Actually, I just tested this on PTR, and if you close the game while in combat, the character will despawn after 60 seconds compared to the 20 seconds if you close the game while out of combat.
if you close it in which way?
I am the swarm

Etro
Honorary Member

#33 » Post by Etro » 12 Dec 2015 22:11

60 seconds with Alt-F4 while in combat. Can't replicate anything with exit-game while in combat, because it won't let you. 20 seconds with both Alt-F4 and exit-game when out of combat.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

benzviliran

#34 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Dec 2015 22:23

Pivopija wrote:i feel like matsy and balanced play ''Try to perma ban Eryx'' expanison :D so after 2 month of break u gave us this bulletproof video of Eryz absue :D really ? ur main gold in life is to get eryx banned and after so much hour of recording him u post this ?:D did u watch your own video ? he was out of combat and log out 20 seconds later exactly. really guys nobody like eryx but this is just lame attempt..do better or do not post this useless videos.
P.S. Before u start with Eryx is your friend and shit..to be clear i DO NOT LIKE him, but this obsession of yours start to annoying me a lot...cant immagin how bored your life its if u still waste your time to get that dude banned. peace out ;)
hi pivopija its nice that you are smiling and all but we try to be serious here so if you dont have anything to say that could add or make us wiser please stay out of it, i dont think your sarcasism is needed in here, ive noticed you laugh about that alot.

ive been on a vacation for 2 months and came back today and first thing i see is eryx in orgrimmar went to kill him and he abused it is very logic that i willl report him if i think its an abuse so give me a break will you.

Etro is doing a great job taking it serious and testing things KuraZaoldyeck give an opinion and what he knows aswell and matsy too those kinds of comments that are needed not people laughing and bashing.
I am the swarm

Matsy

#35 » Post by Matsy » 12 Dec 2015 22:27

Actually Etro.
I just tested that 60 second thing myself with Arnis (alt-f4, while in combat)
I disappeared after 15 seconds.

Which means the time is random or based on your internet connection/computer.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

arnis5
Banned

#36 » Post by arnis5 » 12 Dec 2015 22:31

Matsy wrote:Actually Etro.

Sadly but this is true.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Etro
Honorary Member

#37 » Post by Etro » 12 Dec 2015 22:33

Tested this further:

- If you Alt-F4 while out of combat, your character will despawn after 20 seconds, unless it is engaged in combat, which then you'll character wil despawn after 60 seconds.

- If you exit-game while out of combat, obviously, your character will despawn after 20 seconds, regardless if it is engaged in combat after or not.

Eryx must have used exit-game and must have been out of combat to use it. Otherwise, if he had used Alt-F4, the character would have despawned after 60 seconds, since Avenge engaged the character in combat.
Matsy wrote:Actually Etro.

Perhaps, I don't know. I did get 60 seconds every time in my tests, tho and used stopwatch.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Matsy

#38 » Post by Matsy » 12 Dec 2015 22:38

Must be computer/internet based then.
You have a SSD? (solid state drive) I do, that speeds up everything.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Etro
Honorary Member

#39 » Post by Etro » 12 Dec 2015 22:51

No, but I doubt it is that, as this happens server side. I'm inclined to believe that you either left combat right before Alt-F4 or Arnis misscounted. I tested this with PvP and PvE combat, in and outside instances, being directly attacked and not being directly attacked (while in a group) and the results are always the same.

benzviliran

#40 » Post by benzviliran » 12 Dec 2015 23:53

the true question here is if it supposed to happen like that in blizzard, what happens in blizzard when logging off while engaging combat while exiting/logging off etc
I am the swarm

Wilcox

#41 » Post by Wilcox » 13 Dec 2015 09:51

i think some of you guys are thinking too hard to be able to solve this simplistic issue, allow me to explain things from my perspective; and before anyone starts with that 'eryx supporter, alliance supporter' bullshit,
[hide]i think you should fucking hang yourself if this is your opinion[/hide]

so, let's go on. I'll summarize the end of that video. so you guys chased eryx & failed, and he had a chance where he was both away from you AND out of combat, what he did was ESC -> EXIT -> EXIT NOW. this, as Etro says, makes YOU quit the game INSTANTLY, but your character remains there for a handful of seconds varying on your connection power as MATSY said (it appears to be this way on retail, I'll go in detail in a bit) during that handful of seconds, your character may be attacked. if he gets killed, you will spawn dead. if he survives, he'll spawn with lower health but in the same position, that's it. therefore, you guys got trolled with the game mechanics & in my opinion there were no bugs abused, how can using exit game from the menu while being out of combat be related to bug abusing? ugh

so I've been playing on retail for a little bit the past 2 weeks, and theres this place called (tr)ashran, where 40 retards fight the other 39 retards with you in your team. it's like a forced open world pvp zone, easy honor grind and shit whatever

due to the nature of the zone and the shitty specs of my laptop, I experienced a LOT of FPS issues, and I found myself crashing very often. I understand that this isn't same as exitting the game directly, but in both cases your client is shut down immediately. at times, I found myself untouched & spawned at the same place, at times I spawned with healer buffs and stuff on me so that apparently someone was trying to save me while things were out of my control, and at times when I crashed amidst a sea of enemies, I logged in while I was dead. I believe it's the same deal here and logically this is already how it should be happening

Ancestor

#42 » Post by Ancestor » 13 Dec 2015 10:07

How/why is escaping or exit game/logout/altf4 abuse? i can use it every fking time i want. If im @ work boss come into room, ill altf4 all the time...sad to watch, live u own life...
leave eryx alone, hes making orgrimmar better place :D

Folkk

#43 » Post by Folkk » 13 Dec 2015 10:14

Pressed Exit Game-> Took damage through all the 20 second duration -> logged back in -> still alive and with the same HP as in the second the game closed. From what I remember it was always like this.

[hide]Image
Image[/hide]
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Kengur

#44 » Post by Kengur » 13 Dec 2015 12:57

i saw hordes in bg instant disappear while in combat and than loging back

Chasity
Former Staff

#45 » Post by Chasity » 13 Dec 2015 13:07

The admins can check he actually exited the game or not . So let admin respond to this. If he didn't logout at this time just perma ban him and let the Eryx topics rest in peace. It's been not once when he abused bugs.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"