Best PVE players on TrueWow.org

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Boman

Re: Best PVE players on TrueWow.org

#106 » Post by Boman » 06 Mar 2011 10:56

skill wont take the pain away, armor will xD

Spidro

#107 » Post by Spidro » 06 Mar 2011 11:15

@Cover25 GS addon tells you if a person's gear is good or not.. you need skill mostly ofc... gear is nothing if you have no skill... but you also need gear because skill is nothing if you're dead cuz you got no good gear.

Usually I check someone's GS then I go inspect their gear cuz there can always be a tank with 5K GS and half or more than half of his items dps.

In PvE if you havent got good gear then you'll run OoM fast or you wont do good hits or you'll just die with an AoE cuz you take too much dmg and healer cant heal you fast enough. Stuff like that happen lol

So yeah... you need both gear and skill if you wanna be good.
You can't hit what you can't see.

Spidro - LvL80 Orc Rogue
Happymeal - LvL80 Tauren Druid
Cheeseburger - LvL80 Tauren DeathKnight

i'm lovin' it

I will be back.

Fenris

#108 » Post by Fenris » 06 Mar 2011 11:56

Darkface wrote:i never though the HP is the most important thing i asked only who is the best tank here and someone told only noobs think HP and this is not my question's answer
Go check out http://184.154.79.250/forum/viewtopic.p ... 5f9da63e8d for best raiders list, you can find best people there
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Fenris

#109 » Post by Fenris » 04 Apr 2011 00:37

Damnit, there was no response to this topic in a month already... No more good players? xD
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Velasong

#110 » Post by Velasong » 04 Apr 2011 13:00

i think im a good mage on delta,am i?XD

Intervention
Former Staff

#111 » Post by Intervention » 04 Apr 2011 15:02

Well, for allies i am going to list the people i take to ICC, we've downed council 5 times and gotten Queen to 60%. It's a very exclusive group and we tend to pwn by accident :P

Shaman: Ravoness (resto),
Druid: Mirji (Resto)
Paladin: <i won't mention myself so, > Arana (Prot) Frewdis (Ret) Bladecatcher (Holy)
Priest: Never (Holy)
Warrior: Easteregg (Arms?)
Hunter: Coppertoes (forget his new name, he would be even better without disconnects)
Death Knight: Marcus, Cartman (Frost i think)
Warlock: Secret, Insanelock (Destro)
Rogue: Spaceace
Mage: Tassadar, Flawless (Arcane i think)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

axe

#112 » Post by axe » 04 Apr 2011 19:42

Good gruop there Vent.Hope you can do blood queen in near future cuse I got feeling that they will fix more bosses...

Rassidan

#113 » Post by Rassidan » 04 Apr 2011 21:53

Intervention wrote:Well, for allies i am going to list the people i take to ICC, we've downed council 5 times and gotten Queen to 60%. It's a very exclusive group and we tend to pwn by accident :P

Shaman: Ravoness (resto),
Druid: Mirji (Resto)
Paladin: <i won't mention myself so, > Arana (Prot) Frewdis (Ret) Bladecatcher (Holy)
Priest: Never (Holy)
Warrior: Easteregg (Arms?)
Hunter: Coppertoes (forget his new name, he would be even better without disconnects)
Death Knight: Marcus, Cartman (Frost i think)
Warlock: Secret, Insanelock (Destro)
Rogue: Spaceace
Mage: Tassadar, Flawless (Arcane i think)
Inter what a naab :D calling flawless arcane and Easteregg arms is same as I call you tank with Retri Gear Ba~hahahaha

Correct Answer:
Easter = Fury
Flawless = Fire /arcane

Intervention
Former Staff

#114 » Post by Intervention » 04 Apr 2011 23:54

Well i never notice your spec cause you're always low on dps, i don't tend to scroll to the bottom of my recount and so then i don't bother inspecting you. (:

:D
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Whatchya

#115 » Post by Whatchya » 05 Apr 2011 18:53

one word - Maelstrom

Rassidan

#116 » Post by Rassidan » 06 Apr 2011 04:07

Intervention wrote:Well i never notice your spec cause you're always low on dps, i don't tend to scroll to the bottom of my recount and so then i don't bother inspecting you. (:

:D
lol now you will - !

I'm Feral Mage

I can turn myself to sheep/pig/cat - but I need a warr (smart enough to spell reflect)

Winged

#117 » Post by Winged » 09 Apr 2011 23:11

From people I've been grouping with (since like almost only two months ago now I've been Horde, meaning I did plenty of dungeon and raid grouping when I was still Alliance before switching)... I believe I can speak for both sides though for now here's the Horde list:

Horde side:

Warriors: Dimitar has very good dps. (understandable judging by his gear >_>'), but also does Jagannath (still lacking good gear and's able to pull off great dps, who I'm going to put as the best Prot. (tank) warrior there is too, the others just have gear, he's got the skills), and Whatchya (who I don't consider good at all) I've seen has decent dps. himself too. Fenris is very well geared (Prot.), despite of that he seems to do okay. And this is pretty much it, haven't seen any other skilled warrior (not that all I mentioned are).

Priests: Though Scotchtape barely PvEs I'm sure if he did he'd be the best BY FAR from the rest, okay not that I can come up with a lot of names here, thing that's sad and I have to say is that on this server there are so few, SO FEW skilled people that... Okay, I guess then Luminiare and, that's it?.

Hunters: Renjai pulling off great dps. as it is, again makes sense giving his current gear, and well, 'sides me who I'd like to name here too he-he >:D (Jubei), that's pretty much it, those who've grouped with me lately are already familiar with my kind of dps. and I would like them to judge by themselves.

Shamans: Coral's a great Restoration (healing) shaman as it is, and so is Enkay. *thumbs up*, can't recall any other fairly decent shaman at pve, still... I've done quite some raids now with Moo healing (Culain XD), HE'S AWESOME and I love him, Moo's a TREMENDOUS RESTO. PVE SHAMAN.

Rogues: Rella, NICE dps. (not only gear this time). Flash' is ridiculously geared and even though I'm sure he can pull off way more dps. than what he usually does, he is already dpsing. fair good. Oh, and Spidro has decent dps. as well.

Druids: Stray has nice dps. and I'm sure as skilled as he is he can make a tremendous Feral (Bear) tank too with no issues. :) (it's good to see you pveing man, <3), Ubal happens to be a good Feral (Bear) tank too, and well of course our dear Toxicreaper who's got some nice pve healing gear too, but the guy's a great healer all-wise anyways, so there.

Warlocks: Royal despite of his spec. (Demonology) not being the best aimed for dpsing., he's able to pull off good dps. so he definately earns a spot here, but again... I don't think no one could match Akumako's in any spec., he just never pves on his warlock =p, that's it as I haven't grouped yet with any other noticeable warlock. Oh yeah, if I recall right Necrosis does good dps too, so those three!.

Mages: Sarandrea, Sarandrea, Sarandrea!., nice dps. right there, and the other GOOD dpsers. mages are Macros and Lelouch, oh and I keep forgetting... Boltz has nice dps. too haha. XD, to all those!, /hail. Ohm., /selffacepalm, forgot completely about Yarcinea's mage Deltaseven, he happens to do a very nice dps. with not extremely epic gear, /highfive Delta. <3

Paladins: Paradigma I think is a very good Holy Paladin in both aspects, so I put him here too, very good healer, Ratamahatta's good healer too (WELL, WELL geared btw.), and dpsing (Retri.). would be izis, there are a lot of Retri. Paladins with nice pve equips. doing horribad' dps., eww. Oh, and Pala. tanks?., I'd go with Yarcinea :) /hug, the rest are =/, whatev'.

Death Knights: I believe even though I haven't seen him tanking Stryke's a very good one as I consider he is a very good player, I have to name Matsy/Mats. here (his DK.), 'cuz he pulls off GREAT dps. one of the two, three people I consider extremely GOOD at all times at it (dpsing.) /salute, he's imo. too a GREAT player. And last but not least Dev, who I consider a bug xD 'cuz of his perma.' over 12ks+ dps. in ICC25 (most of it due to being Frost and having a DBW. though, get the f. off :P), tbh. I don't think he's that good at all, just decently aimed spec. and nice equips. I guess, cheers up anyways, he's in the top 2 if he's not the leader of the dpsers. that are around. However, Mats. being far undergeared than Dev. I'd say can easily match Dev's or even outdps. him ;), and that just speaks for itself. Almost forgot about Coral's Death Knight (Choral) haha, I mean, the guy is an excellent pver imo., his death knight was pulling off near 10ks dps. at Saurfang 10 Players the other day with the hammer from Garfrost (PoS. normal first boss) some level 219 items and just three or two T9 set pieces, no doubts he's GOOD and sure knows what he's doing. And almost forget about my dear Toxicreaper (Toxicknight his Death Knight) he's VERY good at DK. tanking no doubts though he only does it for Outlawz ICC10. weeklys, I think he's a GREAT Death Knight in all aspects too, love ya' Toxic. <3, GREAT player, with skilled players comes a very nice playing along always, no matter what spec., no matter what class.

End of the list. Cheers up everyone, and I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SKILLED PEOPLE, WE'rE TRAPPED, WE'RE TRAPPED T_T'.
Last edited by Guest on 15 Apr 2011 09:57, edited 8 times in total.

Matsy

#118 » Post by Matsy » 09 Apr 2011 23:33

^ we just did icc 25man, i beat dev in dps on all bosses apart from deathbringer and even then just slightly behind him. Still need to get 4peice t10 and some more upgrades (still using hunter/pvp crap).

My horde pve list:

Hunter: Renjai - Best dps hunter. Me and him have pretty much the same dps, sometimes he can get ahead, sometimes i can get ahead. So far, me and him are the best dps on horde side from what i've seen.
Warlock - Royal - Amazzzzzzzzzzing lock dps imo.
Mage - meh...
Warrior - Fenris (tank)...cant realy name any dps atm
Paladin - meh...
Rogue - Rella, i hate you so much :roll: :D damm op aoe ^^
Deathknight - Mats(me), Dev - dps'ers
Shaman - meh : /
Druid - Stray(feral), Kraith(resto), havnt seen any decent boomkins.
Priest - meh...
Last edited by Matsy on 09 Apr 2011 23:36, edited 3 times in total.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Stryke

#119 » Post by Stryke » 09 Apr 2011 23:35

I always love your in-depth analyses Winged.
You've earned the right to see good ol' Stryke tank. Just whisper one of my chars in my sig if i'm on :P
@Mats.. Renjai. Renji is a rogue.

Winged

#120 » Post by Winged » 09 Apr 2011 23:41

Hahaha, I'm glad you like my posts, that's what they're made for... And add to that he fact I'm at work and having some free time 'cuz the day's kinda' slow haha, wanna' play >_<, /love, ANSWER ME BACK, Mats. I HATE YOU, YOU DIDN'T COUNT ME?, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?. xd.