Account closed

m1d000
Donor

Account closed

#1 » Post by m1d000 » 04 Sep 2015 23:53

Good day,
I had an account linked to this forums account with the same username :M1d000.
Now when i log on to it it says closed,so can I have it reopen?as I want to come back to the game.

I would really appreciate having my account back please and sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by m1d000 on 05 Sep 2015 00:19, edited 1 time in total.

m1d000
Donor

Re: Account stolen

#2 » Post by m1d000 » 04 Sep 2015 23:53

Just to add I had not logged in for a while and I would like to return to the game.

edit:http://www.truewow.org/armory/character.php?n=Holyass
this is my Paladin.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Account closed

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 05 Sep 2015 00:21

That account is perma banned because whoever had access to it used it to scam players and attempt to trade accounts.

m1d000
Donor

#4 » Post by m1d000 » 05 Sep 2015 01:52

The account was stolen from me and I managed to get it back,and I have linked it to my forums account back again like 1 hour ago,I really have no clue what it was used for for the last 4-5 month atleast.
When I came back there was no accounts linked to this forum account and I managed to find that the account was linked to a foorum account named :Essam,and I got my ingame account back.
and when I logged it it did not work.

Please take another look and u will find that I am the rightful account owner and it was stolen from me and I manged to get it back,but it is locked not because of me as I had not logged in for months with it.

Please unban it for me as it is my acccunt and I worked hard for it and I do not deserve this,just cause I had not to log in for some time.

benzviliran

#5 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Sep 2015 05:05

m1d000 wrote:The account was stolen from me and I managed to get it back,and I have linked it to my forums account back again like 1 hour ago,I really have no clue what it was used for for the last 4-5 month atleast.
When I came back there was no accounts linked to this forum account and I managed to find that the account was linked to a foorum account named :Essam,and I got my ingame account back.

Please take another look and u will find that I am the rightful account owner and it was stolen from me and I manged to get it back,but it is locked not because of me as I had not logged in for months with it.

Please unban it for me as it is my acccunt and I worked hard for it and I do not deserve this,just cause I had not to log in for some time.
they dont unban accounts that were involved with scam as u are responsible for your account but you are donor so they might help xd
I am the swarm

m1d000
Donor

#6 » Post by m1d000 » 05 Sep 2015 15:23

benzviliran wrote:
m1d000 wrote:The account was stolen from me and I managed to get it back,and I have linked it to my forums account back again like 1 hour ago,I really have no clue what it was used for for the last 4-5 month atleast.

they dont unban accounts that were involved with scam as u are responsible for your account but you are donor so they might help xd
Nice amount of hatred u got there mate.

My account was stolen i did not lose it on by my own,and when I made a forum post named"my account is stolen" I got contacted my a person who said he will give me my account back and I should delete the post and when I got the account I found it was closed,so I changed the post to account closed instead of account stolen.

Mind your own business please and if I have donated this has nothing to do with u orr my problem since I did not log for a while and I came back to find everything fucked up.

benzviliran

#7 » Post by benzviliran » 05 Sep 2015 15:48

your account was stolen because you shared your account with someone and they mention on server rules its at your own risk therefor according to rules nothing should be done and if u traded they may also ban those accounts xd.

no hatred man i just explain you the server rules. trading accounts is not allowed and sharing account information is at your own risk that staff does not get involved with such stuff its very rare that they do i doubt they will do now xd .

you could have better chance if u made a topic before ur account was banned for being involved in whatever he was involved with
I am the swarm

Roel
Founder

#8 » Post by Roel » 05 Sep 2015 16:01

From what I see, the account was linked to a different forum account until today. It actually got unlinked and linked to your forum account 23 minutes after you created this topic. Though it wasn't linked to any forum account at the time of the ban. It's really hard to tell what's going on here.

m1d000
Donor

#9 » Post by m1d000 » 05 Sep 2015 23:18

It is a confusing story I know but I will try to make it simple.
This was my account and it was linked to this account several months ago,and I have not logged in for like 4-5 month.
I came back yesterday,and I logged in my forum account and I found out that there was no game account linked to it,so I made a forum post here under the name "stolen account".
then I was contacted by some person on facebook and I have no clue how he got my facebook name and told me to remove the topic from the forums and he will give me back my account.
he gave me a fourm account named "Essam" and a password and I went in and unlinked my account and re linked it back to my forum account "M1d000".
and I tried to log in in game and I found the account locked,so I changed the thread name to "Locked account".
This is crazy how this guy got my account and my facebook as well.

This is really what happened and I want my account back,as I was away for several month and I found that my paladin was logged until the last month which is really strange as I did not log in for 4-5 month.

SO please unban my account as I am the rightful owner who and I got it stolen and I do not know why,when and how this happened.

Thanks alot and I really appreciate your help.

Arockalypse
Donor

#10 » Post by Arockalypse » 06 Sep 2015 01:21

His toon was last online 1 month in Guild.
I'd like to know the Facebook name of the person who contacted you.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Nyeriah

#11 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Sep 2015 01:24

Not too hard to guess. The account was banned because it was in possession of one of these known scammers. Whoever had access to your account while you were gone has shared it with that group of scammers (as you claim you haven't done so yourself), so we have permanently banned it preemptively as done with any other accounts these individuals may have access too, seeing they often use these accounts they somehow dubiously get access to attempt to scam more users.

m1d000
Donor

#12 » Post by m1d000 » 06 Sep 2015 03:14

Arockalypse wrote:His toon was last online 1 month in Guild.
I'd like to know the Facebook name of the person who contacted you.
a guy nammed Kareem Ali.

m1d000
Donor

#13 » Post by m1d000 » 06 Sep 2015 03:15

Nyeriah wrote:Not too hard to guess. The account was banned because it was in possession of one of these known scammers. Whoever had access to your account while you were gone has shared it with that group of scammers (as you claim you haven't done so yourself), so we have permanently banned it preemptively as done with any other accounts these individuals may have access too, seeing they often use these accounts they somehow dubiously get access to attempt to scam more users.
No one had access to my account this paladin on this account is precious to me and I never shared it.

lollypop

#14 » Post by lollypop » 06 Sep 2015 10:51

[youtube]BWP-AsG5DRk[/youtube]

Matsy

#15 » Post by Matsy » 07 Sep 2015 01:54

Have to say this, dont take offence.

Stop bullshiting.
No one can get access to your account unless you shared your details or your password is 1234

Entirely your fault in both cases.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own