Asking for a BIG favor

Step in and share ideas and experiences on in-guild and inter-guild relationships.
Roel
Founder

Re: Asking for a BIG favor

#16 » Post by Roel » 12 May 2015 09:47

I think going for "Warsong Legacy" would actually be even more respectful than changing the guild leader of the original guild.

Lockttar

#17 » Post by Lockttar » 12 May 2015 10:19

you are kinda making this hard for me (us).
We talked alot, I mean ALOT :)

Yestreday I got only 2 levels up and I've been online god damn entire day :) All i did was talking and talking. People are super hyped to get that guild back.
Some even said that they will get back their 19s ONLY if I get that guild back rolling.
Bahaal even "resurrected" his deleted mage with vote points for sake of geting back to Warsong Clan.

Please guys, lets stop thinking about other ways cuz' people want THAT guild. They've created other guilds, but everyone is looking forward to "go home".
Hell I don't even know why are they so connected to that girl and that guild. Whoever I talk to feels like they lost part of themselves.
People deleting characters, people leaving server (at least I've told two guys did)...
Kdrew was right when he said "they play for sheena, not for horde". I realized that yesterday.

I don't know what this guild did in past, I'm just a "messenger" here. All I know is what I can read here, but go whisper couple of ex members and see their reactions on getting back into it and reviving it.
Most of all, I ask again to read the quotes in opening post and think about her reaction if Amazonian took lead. I dont really think she'd be mad at all.

To hell with it... I'll post it again.
I dont give a damn about being leader. I'll pass it to anyone who feels like it as long it's not some random newcommer to server ofc.
Why are we making soap opera out of this when she clearly states that anyone can lead it as long as it's not me (newcomer). It's not like someone is stealing her guild. By the looks of it, that guild is created for the sake of 19 community and not someone's "i'm the boss" attitude. That's probably why ppl are so fond of it.

Meh... I'm talking too much... time to vote

Roel
Founder

#18 » Post by Roel » 12 May 2015 10:33

I am not really one for making exceptions but maybe it could be done in this case if the situation is that bad.

Though I agree with Syntax that the other thread wasn't really clear. How are we so sure that it's really Sheena who passed away and not just some inactivity? Sorry if this seems harsh but from what I understand it were only assumptions.

Justicelight
Donor

#19 » Post by Justicelight » 12 May 2015 10:39

You will have to wait a bit with any actions. I'm on track of finding the truth :p (atleast I hope I will)
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Lockttar

#20 » Post by Lockttar » 12 May 2015 12:02

OK...
still can't see a problem but whatever :)

shaun03

#21 » Post by shaun03 » 12 May 2015 12:46

Roel wrote:I am not really one for making exceptions but maybe it could be done in this case if the situation is that bad.
They're just waiting to find out the real situation regarding Sheena. Once that has been established, then further action will be taken according to what the GMs feel is appropriate.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]