Character Transfers: Suggesting a Server

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Character Transfers: Suggesting a Server

#16 » Post by Kindzadza » 03 Apr 2014 16:51

Nyeriah wrote:** 2014.03.06 - Updated question How will the transfer process work? with our latest concept.
** 2014.03.24 - Updated question Hey! I'd like to know if transfers from my server are allowed. How would I check that? and added server list.
** 2014.03.25 - Added server "Paragon" to the list of servers being reviewed.
** 2014.03.26 - Added servers "Omegawow" and "Molten" to the list of servers being reviewed.
** 2014.03.28 - Changed status of server "Paragon" to accepted.
** 2014.04.03 - Changed status of server "OmegaWoW" to accepted.
:)

Feelgood

#17 » Post by Feelgood » 03 Apr 2014 16:54

I see that status is changed to accepted,the only question is that the /played time wont be real cause of the characters instant 80 but achivments show the real date's

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Kindzadza » 03 Apr 2014 16:57

Imo that would be enough. We still have to figure the work-arounds. We will keep you posted!

justyn

#19 » Post by justyn » 07 Apr 2014 19:30

Molten Wow -> Lordaeron ? Is 1x. I want to transfer from Lordaeron to TrueWoW because I want to play here.

HeadOwn

#20 » Post by HeadOwn » 08 Apr 2014 00:57

Server Name: Dalaran-WoW
Server Website: dalaran-wow.com
Server Info: it has been released on August 20th or 21th of 2013, x1 drop rates, golds and everything, you can't donate for gear there at all, blizzlike contents, ICC 10hc opened (not 25hc yet cuz we needed to kill LK 10hc 2-3 times), no gunship, RS was released for a period of time and it was bugged but we managed to do Halion 25n once so then they closed it, I got Penumbra Pendant which I believe it will get removed on the transfer here, Kirin Tor realm died cuz Algalon realm opened (a progressive realm) and since I'm not rly into progressive things and I like end game ICC I came here, my toon is an orc warrior lvl 80 in Kirin Tor.

PS: I would rly love to get my warrior here, and I have a question, my warrior there has the same name as here, is there anyway that I can change TW toon's name instead of changing my other warrior one? also, I just checked now that Dalaran-WoW was accepted so my bad :D
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Nyeriah

#21 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Apr 2014 04:15

HeadOwn wrote:Server Name: Dalaran-WoW
Server Website: dalaran-wow.com
Server Info: it has been released on August 20th or 21th of 2013, x1 drop rates, golds and everything, you can't donate for gear there at all, blizzlike contents, ICC 10hc opened (not 25hc yet cuz we needed to kill LK 10hc 2-3 times), no gunship, RS was released for a period of time and it was bugged but we managed to do Halion 25n once so then they closed it, I got Penumbra Pendant which I believe it will get removed on the transfer here, Kirin Tor realm died cuz Algalon realm opened (a progressive realm) and since I'm not rly into progressive things and I like end game ICC I came here, my toon is an orc warrior lvl 80 in Kirin Tor.

PS: I would rly love to get my warrior here, and I have a question, my warrior there has the same name as here, is there anyway that I can change TW toon's name instead of changing my other warrior one? also, I just checked now that Dalaran-WoW was accepted so my bad :D
Please check this http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=12051 :)

That server has already been accepted

HeadOwn

#22 » Post by HeadOwn » 08 Apr 2014 15:08

Yep, I noticed after I already posted it, I even mentioned it on the PS if u didn't see :D but thnx for the info and my bad again, 1 more thing, it says that the quests will be dropped, all the quest items will be gone too?
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#23 » Post by Dymond » 11 Apr 2014 02:45

Been checking out a request via ticket for eternal-wow.com Genesis Realm WotLK, 2x PvE. I checked out the vote shop. Only transmog tokens, few mounts and vanity items and heirlooms. http://prntscr.com/38vdww http://prntscr.com/38vecs
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#24 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 11 Apr 2014 05:52

WTB their transmog tokens
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

controler

#25 » Post by controler » 12 Apr 2014 18:28

I have another question, it's about guild transfer.
I would like to know which requirements a guild must meet to be allowed to transfer, or if guild transfer is even enabled? I come from Omegawow and I know how our server accepts similar transfers so I wanted to know what is your policy regarding the issue.

Nyeriah

#26 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Apr 2014 18:33

controler wrote:I have another question, it's about guild transfer.
I would like to know which requirements a guild must meet to be allowed to transfer, or if guild transfer is even enabled? I come from Omegawow and I know how our server accepts similar transfers so I wanted to know what is your policy regarding the issue.
It's a pending feature, we'll get over there soon :)

Darkwingduck
Donor

#27 » Post by Darkwingduck » 13 Apr 2014 15:12

For a while me and some friends played on Excalibur wow, a burning crusade server.
But it is time to move on and we started chars on this server to play wotlk content.
I read that the server for transfer has to be wotlk, but can it also be tbc?
That way we can start leveling at 70 in stead of 1 :p
making it more fun to make the step from tbc to here.
And ofc when will transfers be available?

Ow and love playing wotlk again :)

Greetz DwD

Titan1236

#28 » Post by Titan1236 » 22 Apr 2014 10:17

Server Name: Theatre of Dreams
Server Website: http://www.theatreofdreams.pl/
Server Info:Polish Server it has been released on Februaryt 26th or 21th of 2011. Exp rate: 1x, Money rate: 1x, Honor rate: 1x, Loot rate: 1x., in weekends Exp rate: 2x, Honor rate: 2x. Recruit a Friend - Exp rate: 3x.
Naxxramas - 100% works The Obsidian Sanctum - 100% works The Eye of Eternity - 100% works Vault of Archavon - 100% works Ulduar - 100% works Trial of the Crusader - w100% works Onyxia's Lair - 100% works.
7 PvP - Relentless Gladiator. no donation for items that affect game play ,no Voting

breed120

#29 » Post by breed120 » 29 Apr 2014 09:26

Server name: Crogges server
Server website: http://lk.crogge.com/
Info: They recently opened a wotlk realm and all characters could be transferred over so the wotlk realm is new but you will be able to tell that we played for some time on TBC and that realm is still open if you need to verify anything. The Wotlk realm is 3x exp but the TBC was 1x exp. Any questions can be directed to me and I will help if possible. Thank you!

lollypop

#30 » Post by lollypop » 09 May 2014 00:22

Hello

Server name: Hav0c gryphon-now renamed to Eyrie, World of Sothoros
Server website: http://wow.sothoros.com/
Additional Information: Appears to be two realms, 1x-3x, the one i have characters on seems to be 3x, but when i was leveling it was 1x-which was quite a few years ago, lvl 80 on main char (Lollypop) was obtained in 2009. This can be verified by the timedates on achievements, number of quests and their dates etc....

Shop has stuff like level up and emblems, i don't know if that is allowed, but again, when i was leveling it was all old school. It was a small server and it sort of died out.

They have written in their realm info they created the server in 2010, but it's much older. I think now it's there just for the lulz, on the whims of the owner, and if it's possible i'd like to have my characters saved from that deathzone.

Thank you in advance for your consideration Bye bye, i sent a copy of this to Heihachi and Nyeriah as PM together with account details in case you want to check it out.