Character Transfers: Suggesting a Server

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Nyeriah

Character Transfers: Suggesting a Server

#1 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Mar 2014 04:50

Hello fellow community,

As the character transfer process comes closer to it's release date, we've decided to take a step ahead and open ourselves for possible suggestions of servers to allow transfers from.

To suggest a server, all that you need to do is send a personal message to any of us containing the server's name, website and any additional information you may find useful. For example, it should look like this:

Server name: TrueWoW
Server website: http://www.truewow.org
Additional Information: 1x leveling, questing and loot rates. Full PvE content released, no custom additions. Clean voteshop - no donation for items that affect game play. The server is X years old.

As always, some basic restrictions such as being a Wrath of the Lich King server, being 3 months old and not having rates higher than 3x will apply.
Servers that do not meet such requirements will not be accepted.
For further information and the full list of suggested servers and review status please check our FAQ - Character Transfers thread.

Thank you for your time and stay tuned in for further updates!

Nyeriah,
The TrueWoW Team

Heihachi
Developer

Re: Character Transfers: Suggesting a Server

#2 » Post by Heihachi » 25 Mar 2014 05:35

Going to add this here. If you go onto the IRC server you can use "/join #transfers" without quotes and join the transfers channel where i will be asking any questions. (That is if im there, i stay online but afk alot)

meraz
Donor

#3 » Post by meraz » 25 Mar 2014 05:52

ll Truewow announce the server list (i mean those acceptable servers name from where toon ll be able to transfer) ? or how can i know that my previous server is allowed for transfer or not ?
Eloraa Disco/Shadow PVE/PVP
Melve Combat/Assassin PVE/PVP
Blezzya Disco/Shadow PVE/PVP
Jerry Resto/Balance PVE/PVP
Zeny Ele/Resto PVE/PVP
Zinia Markmanship PVE/PVP
Melff Unholy/Frost PVE/PVP
Icefrost Frost/Arcane PVE/PVP
Zarrar Holy/Retri PVE/PVP

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Mar 2014 06:09

Nyeriah wrote: For further information and the full list of suggested servers and review status please check our FAQ - Character Transfers thread.

ilyailyailya

#5 » Post by ilyailyailya » 25 Mar 2014 06:32

That's a bummer, my old server had level 80 for donations, and the more it got corrupted, it eventually got full wrathful and shadowmourne (smourne wasn't obtainable and still isn't btw, only with donate lol) and 284 items etc etc, then they even enabled transfers from their x12 server.. I got hella lot of progress there, doing it all the normal way, and stopped playing when I realized that to play arenas after 1500 you'll need full wf at least.. too bad all this spent time has to be gone now :(
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Mar 2014 06:36

I haven't mentioned it on the main post as it's still being discussed but alternatively we might allow transfers from certain servers that got donation for levels or recently got their rates increased IF some conditions meet, such as played time and achievement date.

eshancowee

#7 » Post by eshancowee » 25 Mar 2014 20:35

Hey, I was wondering if you're actually going to allow transferring from retail? I understand they'd have to be downleveled and the armor would be unusable, but it'd be amazing to be able to get my old Tankadin back.

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Mar 2014 20:39

eshancowee wrote:Hey, I was wondering if you're actually going to allow transferring from retail? I understand they'd have to be downleveled and the armor would be unusable, but it'd be amazing to be able to get my old Tankadin back.
Very likely in the future we'll allow transfers from retail and any expansion (with gear being downgraded and given some basic replacements). It's a pending feature.

eshancowee

#9 » Post by eshancowee » 25 Mar 2014 20:41

Thanks, good luck on this. I really hope you're able to, I just moved to this server to play with a friend, and I'd love to be able to use my retail character(s) here!

controler

#10 » Post by controler » 26 Mar 2014 10:26

I'm in interested will the transfer be enabled from server where rates have gone up higher only recently. Specifically, i played(and leveled) my main on Omegawow when the rates were x3, recently due to declining population the GMs there raised the xp rates to x7. Is there any way to transfer my char here or is it a no go? :?

belendor

#11 » Post by belendor » 26 Mar 2014 10:45

What about the x1 exp, droprate server of moltenwow? i lveled a paladin to lvl 80 there last year when the DDOS was happpening. was lvling a 2nd paladin aswell he is at 30 i think :p
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Arockalypse
Donor

#12 » Post by Arockalypse » 26 Mar 2014 11:31

@Controler
There is, if the achievement dates of levels "10 to 80" are earned before the server changed to 7x.
Belendor, it's possible for you to transfer the one leveled on 1x
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

belendor

#13 » Post by belendor » 26 Mar 2014 11:35

Arockalypse wrote:@Controler
There is, if the achievement dates of levels "10 to 80" are earned before the server changed to 7x.
Alright. belendor7 :>
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

ilyailyailya

#14 » Post by ilyailyailya » 26 Mar 2014 12:59

Arockalypse wrote:@Controler
Would be awesome if it was possible. However they allowed transfers from 12x about a year ago so... (talking bout molten)
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Feelgood

#15 » Post by Feelgood » 03 Apr 2014 16:47

I got a question,Can I get to transfer to this server from a server at wich I was transfered to?
Making it even simpler.I Leveled all my characters on Spidernet Romania(1X) Blizzclone after 2 years and lack of population the server admin decided to close the server and we had one chance to transfer to OmegaWoW,and now from OmegaWoW I would transfer here
Is that possible? ^_^