Cya

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Element

Re: Cya

#46 » Post by Element » 09 Feb 2014 18:05

I vote Kindjadja for president! Whos with me?;p
Claireholt/Warlock

marko1984

#47 » Post by marko1984 » 09 Feb 2014 18:06

I insult only one person and am dissapointed in others... but irrelevant
i want Emsy to answer my question
Three mages!

Darchrow
Donor

#48 » Post by Darchrow » 09 Feb 2014 18:06

too bad the "us" you're speaking about only concerns ONE staff member. Oh i wonder why.
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

RebelPlatypus

#49 » Post by RebelPlatypus » 09 Feb 2014 19:58

Bele, I'm sorry that you're not happy here any more.
I know things have been tough recently and everyone is pretty angry at everyone else but I wanted to let you know, if you come back to see this thread, that I enjoyed seeing you in world and stuff. You will be missed.
I hope wherever you go you find happiness and a community you like.

Madvayne

#50 » Post by Madvayne » 09 Feb 2014 20:17

I don't play here anymore.But look at how many players have a problem with one single GM. Use your logic now , is it the players' fault? or that 1 GM's fault? Just get rid of it

Gr00vest
Donor

#51 » Post by Gr00vest » 09 Feb 2014 20:21

Madvayne wrote:I don't play here anymore.But look at how many players have a problem with one single GM. Use your logic now , is it the players' fault? or that 1 GM's fault? Just get rid of it
Just get rid of it
it
:tick:

????

#52 » Post by ???? » 09 Feb 2014 22:40

Kill it with fire.

ItchyVortex

#53 » Post by ItchyVortex » 09 Feb 2014 22:42

???? wrote:Kill it with fire.
Before it lays eggs q_q
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

????

#54 » Post by ???? » 09 Feb 2014 23:31

Kill them with fire too.

Fivecapz

#55 » Post by Fivecapz » 10 Feb 2014 01:16

Talked with Belendor one or two times only, but in the period i talked with him, he seemed like a cool dude, too bad you're leaving, i'm sure people will miss you.

Have fun where ever you may go.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Jarmen

#56 » Post by Jarmen » 10 Feb 2014 12:17

belendor wrote:Hello

Recent events have shown me what kind of people some of these staff members are. I would like to tank everyone who i raided with.
If the staff consists of members too ignorant to see where they made mistakes(polkick using the thunderfury in world chat himself, emsy just beeing ingoran: your argument is invalid, ignored), i rather go play on some stupid ass server full of bugs like moltenwow or something.

Give them hell never give up.
Bye.

Vaxsysl

#57 » Post by Vaxsysl » 10 Feb 2014 12:44

So much drama over the forums every time I decide to read something, /sigh.

Bye Bele. Because everyone seems to dislike Emsy, if you need help, seek out the staff member that you know is mature and capable to help you. Leaving because of one person isn't worth it. Come back to play with your friends.
Fern / Gaidin (and other alts)

marko1984

#58 » Post by marko1984 » 10 Feb 2014 17:56

Fern right as usual
Three mages!

rohankhanna

#59 » Post by rohankhanna » 10 Feb 2014 19:09

I'm here as a Divinity member to confirm that whatever loot Arashikage won , he deserved it Equally as any other player, Rather he stood more in raids and has been there to join raid whenever we were looking for players.
If we can hold our grudges apart then i am sure many of us won't deny the fact that Arashikage is a skilled player.
He did left raid but that has nothing to do with skills as if that is the case then i bet each and every one out here have left raid once or twice if not that then prolly went /afk to show they had something urgent in their RL.
But the matter of fact if i as a raid leader will look into the complete picture then his number of leaving raids would prolly be 1% or max 2%.

Understanding the fact that every one out here is a Human, you are upset out here because you feel that was unfair what happened to you like many others , Bele quits because he felt it was unfair with him , Arashikage left at that time as he felt it was unfair with him.

I hope Bele gets back to game , like Arashikage returned to raids back.

Take care Bele, i was not much of a horde so never had a chance to play with you , but hope you do return back ..for your friends and people who care about you here.

Regards

Rohankhanna
Guild Leader of Divinity

DEVILforever

#60 » Post by DEVILforever » 10 Feb 2014 19:26

rohankhanna wrote:I'm here as a Divinity member to confirm that whatever loot Arashikage won , he deserved it Equally as any other player, Rather he stood more in raids and has been there to join raid whenever we were looking for players.
If we can hold our grudges apart then i am sure many of us won't deny the fact that Arashikage is a skilled player.
He did left raid but that has nothing to do with skills as if that is the case then i bet each and every one out here have left raid once or twice if not that then prolly went /afk to show they had something urgent in their RL.
But the matter of fact if i as a raid leader will look into the complete picture then his number of leaving raids would prolly be 1% or max 2%.

Understanding the fact that every one out here is a Human, you are upset out here because you feel that was unfair what happened to you like many others , Bele quits because he felt it was unfair with him , Arashikage left at that time as he felt it was unfair with him.

But I hope Bele gets back to game , like Arashikage returned to raids back.

Take care Bele, i was not much of a horde so never had a chance to play with you , but i am sure you do return back ..for your friends and people who care about you here.

Regards

Rohankhanna
with all respect i have for u rohan it is not atall about that guys skills.

here some explnations i really think i need to give.
in that eoe thread that i think every one read and put their openin (i didnt put any comments ) the fact was about the alliance got the wining od rf and horde lost.thats a fact i see we accepted as hordes.alot of trash talks happend and i cant care less bout what ppl said and take.

but belle made this thread as a good bye announce as u can see second page
Arashikage wrote:
Rehan wrote:
belendor wrote:the staff consists of members too ignorant

The irony and hypocrisy.
Soooo much.

as perka said to put an end to this but this happend by ur friend :
That will inevitably come to pass perka. Some people just don't know when to let something go.
as evry one can see i just put FACTS in my thread and asked for an end for taunting ppl by ur friend.u can clearly see how mad he got and no one can say i was lieing cause all i said was pure truth.
i have like 10 ppl wispering me talking about raids happeing in ally side cause i ask ppl to let me know the happenings.

today i loged ally to check things up and this happend in chat

[5. LookingForGroup] [Ironhide]: Retard husky keep buying characters

u soo wronge if u though i wouldnt done this :
(it is summery and naronia is me)
[5. LookingForGroup] [Naroina]: carried arashikage dies
[5. LookingForGroup] [Naroina]: 2 time at fest
[5. LookingForGroup] [Naroina]: and ressed
[5. LookingForGroup] [Naroina]: and dies
[5. LookingForGroup] [Naroina]: carry mrore pls :d
[5. LookingForGroup] [Ironhide]: its rotface
[5. LookingForGroup] [Naroina]: gotchya :D
[5. LookingForGroup] [Naroina]: lfm rotaface 25 heroic,i would die 100 time at but i deserv DFO /cry

i neevr thought that isue ends up at crings and i get wispers but seems this happend dont expect me to not answer and defend my self.if some one cant handle trutch thats his problem not mine.

i wont answer any more posts cause this thread is all about belle, and we all hope he comes back soon
good gaming everyone