Pathing in Tunnels

ItchyVortex

Pathing in Tunnels

#1 » Post by ItchyVortex » 06 Sep 2013 23:43

So i heard a beta of mmaps is live on server, it is working fine in some places like burning steppes, but it is still kinda buggy.
Today on wsg, i was inside tunnel and charged into another player on tunnel, my character instead of charging to the player, charged to the left wall, standing pratically at the same distance.
A bit later, i tried to charge into a player in the tunnel again, and it was saying i wasnt in line of sight.

Really want to see mmaps working, keep up the good job, gonna test more bg's and see if it was just a rare bug or if it happens most of the time.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Myaoming
Former Staff

Re: Pathing in Tunnels

#2 » Post by Myaoming » 07 Sep 2013 00:46

yeah I charged Priestess Delrissa in Magisters' Terrace today, and it ported me to the above platform, through textures.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Kniteknite

Re: Pathing in Tunnels

#3 » Post by Kniteknite » 11 Sep 2013 03:56

Yeah, had tunnel vision in wsg, pet disappeared while chasing flagger up it after sending to attack, also pet will go long way around when jumping from second lvl in flag rooms, and by then too late to employ pet attacks and abilities. Also pet will not follow sometimes but instead would just walk back and forth on 2nd lvl , also happens jumping off mage tower in Mage quarter in SW.going up long way understandable , but down the winding ramps etc. or not following and going back and forth ~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "