11/17/2012

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
jaydeegee1990

11/17/2012

#1 » Post by jaydeegee1990 » 17 Nov 2012 10:31

It is 4:29pm and you guys decide to perform some type of maitenance while the server is online, w/e fine!!!!! but no... this cause everyone mass lagg you dont put up a post to inform people, you probly think eh the population is low to hell with it im going to tamper with the game.. stufff like that is noted, why should i vote for server or other people if u cant do simple stuff like that which makes a huge diff, i finally got in a RDF and got cancled due to this crap.

Ragnorak
Donor

Re: 11/17/2012

#2 » Post by Ragnorak » 17 Nov 2012 10:43

Jaydeegee, you need to know that for over the past few weeks the server has been getting random lag spikes coming out of nowhere, this is most likely being caused by the new database which now includes Spermik's as well, this maintenance's purpose is to decrease/fix those random lag spikes from happening again, the only downside is that it will cause some lag while the maintenance is going on but once it's over the server gets the benefit of less or even no lag spikes in the long run.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Arockalypse
Donor

#3 » Post by Arockalypse » 17 Nov 2012 11:03

@ Jaydeegee
Do not confuse your time with server time.
@ Ragnorak
He means that a (Global announcement), be added and updated like one or two days before the maintenance, announcing that, at day X, a performance maintenance will be run from time Y to Z
so that players be informed about it.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Intervention
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Intervention » 17 Nov 2012 11:42

I've already asked Roel to announce maintenance on the site prior to maintenance beginning and use the announce topic I created so I guess @Roel please use it because it's annoying not knowing what's going on in the players perspective. It's also morning server time so it's a good time to do it due to 200-300 less players being online, regardless that's no excuse for not announcing some maintenance.

I guess Roel can inform you what exactly he's doing via the announce post because I'm not even sure myself at this point.

A calm post is a good post ;)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Kindzadza » 17 Sep 2014 09:20

Out of date.

Moving to Junk.