LOL GG AVRA

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
.tjandgabe111

LOL GG AVRA

#1 » Post by .tjandgabe111 » 01 Aug 2015 05:58

lols avra the snitch has been tattling on me lee and kaughn more then he levels like bro get a life
Last edited by Guest on 01 Aug 2015 06:01, edited 1 time in total.

.tjandgabe111

Re: LOL GG AVRA

#2 » Post by .tjandgabe111 » 01 Aug 2015 06:00

like seriously he was lvl 41 when he snitched on lee and kaughn and is still 41 when he snitched on me like 5 days later, worry about ur self bro beans

.unworthychong

#3 » Post by .unworthychong » 01 Aug 2015 06:04

he just doesnt want new players to be turn away because of the troll in world chat they might get offended and they will report such as avra so either way the punishment will come if new player report so he just doing the easy work

.Zsombee

#4 » Post by .Zsombee » 01 Aug 2015 06:19

Let the new players decide, not him. That's all I can say.

Oscar
Banned

#5 » Post by Oscar » 01 Aug 2015 06:21

unworthychong wrote:he just doesnt want new players to be turn away because of the troll in world chat they might get offended and they will report such as avra so either way the punishment will come if new player report so he just doing the easy work

Kaughn

#6 » Post by Kaughn » 01 Aug 2015 06:24

unworthychong wrote:he just doesnt want new players to be turn away because of the troll in world chat they might get offended and they will report such as avra so either way the punishment will come if new player report so he just doing the easy work
Actually, Avra has nothing better to do other than try to turn this server into a 1920s british military high school.

I mean, Avra was reporting people for making jokes about his guild (check the Lolbaw post Avra made in player reports) the gm basically said grow up and /ignore people you don't like you little crybaby... in a more polite manner of course.

<3

.tjandgabe111

#7 » Post by .tjandgabe111 » 01 Aug 2015 06:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRseyAXx3Hk

lol ik how to fight after this vid

.unworthychong

#8 » Post by .unworthychong » 01 Aug 2015 06:37

but you guys saying offensive words will get reports which is most likely why he is reporting all of the people commenting on this post if from not banned yet and sometimes i do wonder on how you guys arnt banned yet trolling is fine but when u start saying offenisve things to people they will get upset and turn people away

.unworthychong

#9 » Post by .unworthychong » 01 Aug 2015 06:39

5. While a certain amount of swearing, verbal assaults, racism or disrespectful comments towards another player or religion are expected, they should not get out of control. GMs will decide on a punishment proper to the volume of the violation.

u guys have violated that rule so many times and all u guys get are mutes and temp bans u guys have obviously had way to many chances

Oscar
Banned

#10 » Post by Oscar » 01 Aug 2015 06:44

unworthychong wrote:but you guys saying offensive words will get reports which is most likely why he is reporting all of the people commenting on this post if from not banned yet and sometimes i do wonder on how you guys arnt banned yet trolling is fine but when u start saying offenisve things to people they will get upset and turn people away
unworthychong wrote:5. While a certain amount of swearing, verbal assaults, racism or disrespectful comments towards another player or religion are expected, they should not get out of control. GMs will decide on a punishment proper to the volume of the violation.

u guys have violated that rule so many times and all u guys get are mutes and temp bans u guys have obviously had way to many chances

.tjandgabe111

#11 » Post by .tjandgabe111 » 01 Aug 2015 06:45

unworthychong wrote:5. While a certain amount of swearing, verbal assaults, racism or disrespectful comments towards another player or religion are expected, they should not get out of control. GMs will decide on a punishment proper to the volume of the violation.

lol shut up bro ur such a salty player that cant lift

Soapstility

#12 » Post by Soapstility » 01 Aug 2015 06:46

I hope you get banned soon, this is getting childish and annoying, we know your parents didn't pay attention to you when you were a child and you seek confirmation on the internet, but they have sites for that, hell they have shrinks for that.

.unworthychong

#13 » Post by .unworthychong » 01 Aug 2015 06:50

see you guys have no relevent responses when you guys know i am correct all u can do is troll which what u guys are doing now is trolling which everyone accepts because its WoW its been here forever but people dont want to join a growing server and see offensive things in chat because lord knows that if i go to a server and i see stuff like that i leave

.tjandgabe111

#14 » Post by .tjandgabe111 » 01 Aug 2015 06:53

unworthychong wrote:see you guys have no relevent responses when you guys know i am correct all u can do is troll which what u guys are doing now is trolling which everyone accepts because its WoW its been here forever but people dont want to join a growing server and see offensive things in chat because lord knows that if i go to a server and i see stuff like that i leave
lol maybe u should just leave the server or deal with it like other players can, why do u people always have to be negative lul

.tjandgabe111

#15 » Post by .tjandgabe111 » 01 Aug 2015 07:03

he looks like hes trying to be all good looking lmao look at his right eye he squinting it like a retard