Hellraisers

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
nitroxide

Hellraisers

#1 » Post by nitroxide » 07 Jan 2016 15:51

Well I am aware tht arock loged in arnis acc and did so and so....if he didn't use hacking tools then GMs shouldn't pass the lead back to arnis bcuz this an IN GAME player prob...he prolly gav his acc info to some ppl and no matter how much he refuses saying that he didn't...tht should not change the fact....and if GMs decide to interfere in game player probs then i think they should active all the old guilds like "warsong clan" n pass the lead to someone who wants to carry on sheena's guild....if acc info is shared n someone logs n deleted ur character ...gms can't restore it...ofc it's a player issue n again u will hav to donate to recover the character...anyways I'm not trying to rule over gms...I'm saying if gms can pass guid leadership to someone back again...why not pass the leadership of old good inactive guilds to active members who r willing to inv more ppl to tht particular guild...thanks...and yes I knw a GM will lock it soon before anyone can agree with me...
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: Hellraisers

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 07 Jan 2016 15:57

This has already been actioned since it was determinted Arockalypse unlawfully accessed Arnis's account (we still dont know how he came to have account details but we have suspicions, anyway since account was accessed without permission we gave guild master back. Part of this issue is still been discussed,

Locking and please dont make any more topics about this subject.