Something everyone needs to watch.

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
Wilcox

Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#61 » Post by Wilcox » 16 Jan 2016 21:12

we actually got teeth designed for cutting and shit, just saying

lionheartr

#62 » Post by lionheartr » 16 Jan 2016 21:18

Wilcox wrote:Image

we actually got teeth designed for cutting and shit, just saying
Horses also need teeth to cut. But to cut the grass they eat. Having teeth that can cut doesn't mean we are right to eat meat. They are required for eating vegetables. And I asked you to compare our teeth with lion and tiger's teeth, and it's obvious they are not same.

chickenbutt
Donor

#63 » Post by chickenbutt » 16 Jan 2016 22:21

Humans are omnivores, we've developed as omnivores, but now, MOST humans have a choice to make. Don't waste time comparing lion teeth to our teeth, look at the bigger picture. Lions don't have a choice in what they eat, they have to hunt their food for their family. Most modern humans have access to plant-based foods that don't support the treatment of animals as objects and not living beings.
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Etro
Honorary Member

#64 » Post by Etro » 16 Jan 2016 22:33

^

That said, still discuss gorillas' teeth and their mainly vegetarian diet (at most they eat bugs) and why hell they have the teeth they have, lol.

just for the info: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... dentistry/
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

LSkeptaV
Donor

#65 » Post by LSkeptaV » 16 Jan 2016 22:49

ahahaaa

lionheartr

#66 » Post by lionheartr » 17 Jan 2016 22:32

chickenbutt wrote:Humans are omnivores, we've developed as omnivores, but now, MOST humans have a choice to make. Don't waste time comparing lion teeth to our teeth, look at the bigger picture. Lions don't have a choice in what they eat, they have to hunt their food for their family. Most modern humans have access to plant-based foods that don't support the treatment of animals as objects and not living beings.
Etro wrote:^

That said, still discuss gorillas' teeth and their mainly vegetarian diet (at most they eat bugs) and why hell they have the teeth they have, lol.

just for the info: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... dentistry/
First, thx for getting the most important part of my message and disgusting it. I actually typed all those things to say the difference between our teeth with lion's teeth xD xD

Anyway, I know we have the ability to use meat to feed ourselves, but
what I'm trying to say is when we can't keep it in balance, we are not allowed to do it.
And, in the link you shared, it explains how they need it, right?

chickenbutt
Donor

#67 » Post by chickenbutt » 13 Apr 2016 20:57

I finally went vegan guys! And I feel great! Hope you all see the light soon too <3 <3

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Saddie

#68 » Post by Saddie » 13 Apr 2016 21:07

Wilcox wrote:yall need some bbq sex party
This. can't believe I'm agreeing with Wilcox, but when someone's right, they're right :lol:

chickenbutt
Donor

#69 » Post by chickenbutt » 13 Apr 2016 22:29

Sounds more like a bbq ignorance party...

Dysphoria

#70 » Post by Dysphoria » 13 Apr 2016 22:30

Someone skipped elementary school :)
Recken Destruction

lionheartr

Re: RE: Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#71 » Post by lionheartr » 13 Apr 2016 22:31

chickenbutt wrote:I finally went vegan guys! And I feel great! Hope you all see the light soon too <3 <3
You are actually the one who encouraged me to become a vegetarian.
I'm really happy that you are changed your self now[emoji4]

Congratulations[emoji4] [emoji4]

Longi

#72 » Post by Longi » 13 Apr 2016 22:36

chickenbutt wrote:I finally went vegan guys! And I feel great! Hope you all see the light soon too <3 <3
enjoy it while you can :D

I know 3 vegans which werent eat animal products for 7+ years and now they are vegetarians or started eat meat again... Veganism is life style you cant work with long time and after some time your body will ask for animal parts of food :)

chickenbutt
Donor

#73 » Post by chickenbutt » 14 Apr 2016 09:11

Thank you Lionheart! I'm so glad that I've been able to help someone be a more compassionate and thinking human being.

For Longi: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal What you said makes no sense. I'm taking these and I'm doing fine, lol. "Innehåller vitaminerna B2 och B12 samt mineralerna järn, zink, jod, selen och kalcium." (Contains the vitamins B2, B12 and the minerals iron, zink, iodine, selimium and calcium -- even though you can get a lot of these from plants, I'm still living at home and without an income since I'm still in school, when I move out and have a job I will be eating a lot better). I know for sure my body won't ask for animal products because I think it's disgusting.

(even though all eggs aren't technically chicken periods, they are still part of the chicken's ovulation process, and comes out of the cloaca, which is basically birds' assvaginas. Periods in humans are not gross or unnatural, but EATING ANOTHER SPECIES ovulation is not natural and quite frankly digusting)

Roel
Founder

#74 » Post by Roel » 14 Apr 2016 09:46

- Farmers fertilize the ground with poop, the plants eat the poop, we eat the plants
- Farmers kill tons of small animals when they plow through the fields
- Plants also die when you cut their head off (pull them out of the ground), take away their water and let them starve

Does that mean you should eat meat? No, you can also stop eating plants (including grains) or anything made of it. And stop buying any other products that require plants to die (wood). Basically stop buying anything at all.

(Don't take this too serious :D)

Jiranthos
Admin

#75 » Post by Jiranthos » 14 Apr 2016 10:05

Roel wrote:- Farmers fertilize the ground with poop, the plants eat the poop, we eat the plants
- Farmers kill tons of small animals when they plow through the fields
- Plants also die when you cut their head off (pull them out of the ground), take away their water and let them starve

Does that mean you should eat meat? No, you can also stop eating plants (including grains) or anything made of it. And stop buying any other products that require plants to die (wood). Basically stop buying anything at all.

(Don't take this too serious :D)
+1

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in