Something everyone needs to watch.

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
chickenbutt
Donor

Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#106 » Post by chickenbutt » 15 Apr 2016 08:06

Give up Lionheart, these guys are beyond repair, helpless and hopeless. You guys keep bringing up the same arguments and going off topic. A good summary. 'Well the world is so fked up you know so we just eat meat i mean obviously you are bad too because haha plants feel tooooo lol XD lemme just ignore all your posts loooooo0lllllllll gotta have my juicy cow corpse burger yea so its horrible but its never gonna change manee look at these studies bro xD look at the digestive systems lol we're totally not like the herbivore in the picture with the long digestive system we're totally foxes LEL dont force your opinions on the bears in the wild dont force your opinions on me gotta have my meat bro ehuehuehuehue'

If you guys were paying attention to any posts instead of trolling when this thread first started getting posts maybe you wouldn't STILL be painting my thread's walls with fucking garbage. Arnis smh are you fucking serious? If you want to use studies and call vegans unhealthy you should try looking up studies that say otherwise and immediately find there ratio of studies are like 1 : 10 on that subject. There is WAY LESS fat and NO CHOLESTEROL IN ANIMAL-FREE PRODUCTS! How the fuck can vegans be at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease??

Btw, about the argument 'why not talking about or showing that farm that's not a slaughterhouse and raises and takes care of its animals' -- Well, that's not the majority. That's a very small minority of animal exploitation. If you want to focus on only contributing to that kind of death farm instead of the industry, that's great for you, but don't use it as an argument to defend other people's consumption of products that comes from the industry, you're confusing them.

I can't believe you guys are trying so hard, hanging onto something that does you no good and does other living beings serious harm. I could even argue that animal exploitation is one of the leading causes of of greenhouse gas emissions worldwide and that it creates health deficits among humans and is a large contributor of cardiovascular disease and cancer, but now I always usually try to stick to the compassion argument, since there are no counter arguments to that.
I.e you can still be an environmentally friendly person and not have to be a vegan, you can still eat an omnivore diet and be very healthy, but you can't pretend to care about animals and eat them as well. If you consume animal products you are contributing to horrible things.
When I learned more and more of all the horrible things I was doing to animals as an omnivore, I couldn't live with it and I had to go vegan. I just can't understand how someone can't get that horrible feeling. I never see myself as being on a high horse or making anyone feel less valuable, the only reason I went vegan is because I care for animals and I want other people to care for animals too (and because I more and more over time think that animal products are disgusting). I guess we just really don't have the same views on animals. Except you people who have pets and love them and still don't feel horrible when you look at slaughterhouse footage. You guys are just straight up delusional, I guess. :)
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Saddie

#107 » Post by Saddie » 15 Apr 2016 08:37

You bring up such illogic BS sometimes that it's not even funny... most people who work at animal rescue centres truly love and care for animals, otherwise they would have chose different career paths, and they do more for animals than you ever would by simply not eating animal products. do you think all those people are vegans or even vegetarians? if there's anyone delusional here that's you, not eating animal products makes you feel better with yourself, good for you, but eating them doesn't make any of us feel bad, I don't see why you should care.
And for the record, people who don't eat meat do lack essential vitamins and such that can only be obtained from meat, hence why most vegetarians and vegans often stuff themselves with synthetic vitamins to provide those that are lacking on their diet, and being a medical student, I know a thing or two about what I'm saying... maybe you should get some actual facts next time you try to win an argument, and by the way, this was an argument you lost almost from the get go.
Now I'll follow Matsy's example and just stop bothering with this thread, overzealous people such as yourself ain't worth my time.
Last edited by Saddie on 15 Apr 2016 08:55, edited 1 time in total.

exchanger1

#108 » Post by exchanger1 » 15 Apr 2016 08:39

chickenbutt wrote:Give up Lionheart, these guys are beyond repair, helpless and hopeless. You guys keep bringing up the same arguments and going off topic. A good summary. 'Well the world is so fked up you know so we just eat meat i mean obviously you are bad too because haha plants feel tooooo lol XD lemme just ignore all your posts loooooo0lllllllll gotta have my juicy cow corpse burger yea so its horrible but its never gonna change manee look at these studies bro xD look at the digestive systems lol we're totally not like the herbivore in the picture with the long digestive system we're totally foxes LEL dont force your opinions on the bears in the wild dont force your opinions on me gotta have my meat bro ehuehuehuehue'

If you guys were paying attention to any posts instead of trolling when this thread first started getting posts maybe you wouldn't STILL be painting my thread's walls with fucking garbage. Arnis smh are you fucking serious? If you want to use studies and call vegans unhealthy you should try looking up studies that say otherwise and immediately find there ratio of studies are like 1 : 10 on that subject. There is WAY LESS fat and NO CHOLESTEROL IN ANIMAL-FREE PRODUCTS! How the fuck can vegans be at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease??

Btw, about the argument 'why not talking about or showing that farm that's not a slaughterhouse and raises and takes care of its animals' -- Well, that's not the majority. That's a very small minority of animal exploitation. If you want to focus on only contributing to that kind of death farm instead of the industry, that's great for you, but don't use it as an argument to defend other people's consumption of products that comes from the industry, you're confusing them.

I can't believe you guys are trying so hard, hanging onto something that does you no good and does other living beings serious harm. I could even argue that animal exploitation is one of the leading causes of of greenhouse gas emissions worldwide and that it creates health deficits among humans and is a large contributor of cardiovascular disease and cancer, but now I always usually try to stick to the compassion argument, since there are no counter arguments to that.
I.e you can still be an environmentally friendly person and not have to be a vegan, you can still eat an omnivore diet and be very healthy, but you can't pretend to care about animals and eat them as well. If you consume animal products you are contributing to horrible things.
When I learned more and more of all the horrible things I was doing to animals as an omnivore, I couldn't live with it and I had to go vegan. I just can't understand how someone can't get that horrible feeling. I never see myself as being on a high horse or making anyone feel less valuable, the only reason I went vegan is because I care for animals and I want other people to care for animals too (and because I more and more over time think that animal products are disgusting). I guess we just really don't have the same views on animals. Except you people who have pets and love them and still don't feel horrible when you look at slaughterhouse footage. You guys are just straight up delusional, I guess. :)
Cholesterol and fat, huh? http://chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart- ... the-enemy/
They are essential for vitality and sex drive, it's just that you've been brainwashed like 99% of the population out there, so the farmacy would make profit out of selling useless cholesterol-lowering meds. Balanced diet is superior (meat, fish, along with fruits and veggies) and that just the way it is. Good luck getting your daily protein from eating beans (10,000kcal of beans needed, due to incomplete protein source)
Last edited by exchanger1 on 15 Apr 2016 08:47, edited 2 times in total.
Crown aka Poslednji

Wilcox

#109 » Post by Wilcox » 15 Apr 2016 08:40

@the retard above that replied to me with bullshit

it is natural selection. strong ones survive, weak ones die.

im gonna go ahead and slit the neck of a chicken now. if you tell me that this isnt natural selection you might aswell fuck yourself because in this case im the strong one and im preying on the weaker animal, in this case, the chicken

maybe you should start accepting that veganism or whatever the fuck it's called is not the only way, start accepting carnivores like myself. at the start of the thread i had patience and respect for people that chose to feast on plants but now that I meet people like you I decide not to respect your opinion, because apparently you have 0 respect for non vegans

i hope this replies all of your concerns
Last edited by Wilcox on 15 Apr 2016 08:40, edited 1 time in total.

Jiranthos
Admin

#110 » Post by Jiranthos » 15 Apr 2016 09:22

Can't bring myself to believe you guys are still at it.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Mortium

#111 » Post by Mortium » 15 Apr 2016 09:34

As of requested by the creator of the thread, this topic will be closed and deleted within 20 minutes.

L&A.

lionheartr

Re: RE: Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#112 » Post by lionheartr » 15 Apr 2016 09:55

Wilcox wrote:your biology is as shit as your language skills

humans can NOT digest cellulose due to the lack of enzyme that deconstructs it. herbivores on the other hand, can. they also have four chambered stomachs and long intestines to aid the process of digesting cellulose. holy fuck, you're seriously uneducated enough to discuss matters about which you know absolutely nothing

we are intended to be omnivores, we are omnivores, we will continue being omnivores. deal with it. powerful preys on the weak, this is what nature is
My language is shit. But my biology is at least better than yours. I have studied all of these things in my own language so I don't know the meaning of many things in English.

If you didn't know till now, I should inform you that most of the herbivores such as cows and horses don't have the anzyme to digest cellulose themselves. But they have some bacterias in their guts which will produce the anzyme and help the herbivores use the cellulose.

Btw, there are a few ( compared to cows) of same bacterias in our bodies as well. But they only digest a little amount of cellulose for their own use.
I know that the cellulose mostly remains unchanged in our digestive system, and I know we don't use them as herbivores do.
But still lack of cellulose can cause diseases such as diverticular diseases.

And I know my English is shit. I'm not from an English speaking country. Congrats for your language skills. But I know this much English and this is first time I'm talking about biology in English so I know there are many problems in my posts.

Mortium

#113 » Post by Mortium » 15 Apr 2016 10:02

Seeing that someone could post after the thread was locked, this should be taken looked into... Whether the lock function works or not that is.