Something everyone needs to watch.

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
Longi

Re: Something everyone needs to watch.

#46 » Post by Longi » 23 Dec 2015 03:23

I think I know enough to be able discuss and argue about this subject too,but I dont have vocabulary and enough english skill for debate like this in different language. It takes too much time for me to translate those words to english. Thanks for google translater ... lol :D I never thought that i ll translate some of these words sometimes...

Agree with Entro´s militant vegan..... thats why I posted that pic at start also I like how was entro answering. Rly great person to tebate in my opinion.

Dont agree with WHO that cancer is "coming" from meat, Im one of those who thinks cancer is more mental illness, anyway with all those synthetic things we re adding to food, well mby ..who knows ..

Dont agree with Chickenbutt, and his moral obligation to be vegan and eat plants directly rather than via nonhuman animals, since it takes far more plant life to feed the animals that end up being consumed by humans than to feed humans who eat plants directly
there is more incest then plants and cows ... so with this logic you can start eat locusts, because it takes far less plants life to feed covey of locusts than .... even they have more proteins

Dont agree with Chickenbutt philosophy saying only vegan style will save the world

Same as i dont get why some people cares more about animals than about humans, and a dog is more for them then a man ( for example)

About that video .... if you create a video about why is "eating meat bad", use special cut to show only those "bad" parts, use parts of videos from 1990 or older and than saying to people, look this happens and there is litle number counting how many those animal died .. im sorry but its comercial shit create only for one thing and people like Chickenbutt doesnt see through it

Etro
Honorary Member

#47 » Post by Etro » 23 Dec 2015 03:49

Ok... Who is "Entro" D:?
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Longi

#48 » Post by Longi » 23 Dec 2015 04:00

Etro wrote:Ok... Who is "Entro" D:?
I slept like 4 hours yday, bcoz at 10:00am i got sms from currier, so i was w8ing for him...that noob came at 14:30... Then I went with friends to pub, drunk few beers, we went to cinema to watch new Star wars movie .... came home at 22:00 ( i had to be at work normal at this time ) so I took fast shower and went to work. I was late ofcourse .... Im workin on aluminium bulls for Redbull tonight, it dosnt look, but table of aluminium 2500x1250x3 mm is heavy weight and our vacuum lifter still dont work. so I had to manually load boards... than you come with this topic and its 3:49 am. Im at work, tired as hell, have to think about shit :D and i was typing fast :D

So
Im sorry :D

Kniteknite

#49 » Post by Kniteknite » 23 Dec 2015 04:40

pretty sad to see how automated all that is and not painless or quick a lot of that taking of life could be, and over consumption sucks. Plants feel pain too when killed, We just can't tell because it is in audible to the human ear. I think the mind set of the ppl that actually work in those places is that the animals are already dead before they die. In survival mode , people can subsist on eating animals if the conditions for farming are not available, but not for long . I think I'll just try to get full off the smells ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Wilcox

#50 » Post by Wilcox » 23 Dec 2015 07:55

yall need some bbq sex party

chickenbutt
Donor

#51 » Post by chickenbutt » 23 Dec 2015 14:32

Kniteknite wrote:I haven't watched that yet, but just the video still is hilarious ! xD
What? I hope this is a mis-post. If you think this video is hilarious I honestly believe you should see a psychologist. That's not sane behavior.
Kniteknite wrote:pretty sad to see how automated all that is and not painless or quick a lot of that taking of life could be, and over consumption sucks. Plants feel pain too when killed, We just can't tell because it is in audible to the human ear. I think the mind set of the ppl that actually work in those places is that the animals are already dead before they die.
Yes. It's sad, and it is unnecessary and preventable.
Plants don't feel pain in the same way animals do, did you even read the thread?
The mindset of the people who work at slaughterhouses is similar to any meat-eater, stuck in denial they believe that what they're doing is necessary for their own survival. Food and money. Fortunately for everyone, it's not necessary at all. You can read that in the thread. If you bother to post here, it would be advised to read and try to fully understand everything first.
Kniteknite wrote:In survival mode , people can subsist on eating animals if the conditions for farming are not available, but not for long . I think I'll just try to get full off the smells ;)
Can you try explaining that again? I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean by that. We've survived as a human race by necessary hunting of animals, but animal farming in this day and age is not essential for our survival. We can farm plants instead.
longi wrote:Dont agree with WHO that cancer is "coming" from meat, Im one of those who thinks cancer is more mental illness, anyway with all those synthetic things we re adding to food, well mby ..who knows ..
I don't understand why you don't agree with that, especially when the data has been brought forward by the world health organization. First you told me I had old information, now I brought you data brought forward 2 months ago and you don't believe it yet you don't give any arguments why. What do you mean when you say cancer is a mental illness?
longi wrote:Dont agree with Chickenbutt
Look, you don't have to agree with me, but you have to agree with facts, or at least try to disprove them and not disregard them.
longi wrote:and his moral obligation to be vegan and eat plants directly rather than via nonhuman animals, since it takes far more plant life to feed the animals that end up being consumed by humans than to feed humans who eat plants directly
there is more incest then plants and cows ... so with this logic you can start eat locusts, because it takes far less plants life to feed covey of locusts than .... even they have more proteins
What..? You're missing the point. Eating locusts would be just as wrong as eating livestock animals. What do you mean by incest?? With the logic that you quoted from me, I was disproving your point about justifying meat eating by saying plants also can feel.
longi wrote:Dont agree with Chickenbutt philosophy saying only vegan style will save the world
Well, if everyone were vegan, the world would be a much better place. Not just from a health and environment perspective, but we might have less general violence and ignorance in the world.
longi wrote:Same as i dont get why some people cares more about animals than about humans, and a dog is more for them then a man ( for example)
Yeah, I don't get that either -- why are people keeping animals like dogs and cats as pets but not cows or chickens? Why are they eating them and treating them like products instead of living beings just like us? For that matter, why should we eat insects like locusts?Insects also have organs that allow them to think, see, hear and feel just like animals.
longi wrote:About that video .... if you create a video about why is "eating meat bad", use special cut to show only those "bad" parts, use parts of videos from 1990 or older and than saying to people, look this happens and there is litle number counting how many those animal died .. im sorry but its comercial shit create only for one thing and people like Chickenbutt doesnt see through it
The video contains footage from mercyforanimals.org (watermarked in the lower-right corner of the video when they show the horrific material). http://www.mercyforanimals.org/investigations You can see their investigations here, and the dates. The videos are not from the 1990s, and even if they were, you can check out the link and find that everything is still the way its always been. Fucked up beyond belief. And I understand why you're in denial about that, it's explained in the video.

It's not a commercial video with a hidden agenda, it's got a clear agenda and that is to encourage more people to stop supporting the mass production and slaughter of animals. It is because it's cruel, harmful for your own health, and the environment. Please, try to get your fingers out of your ears.
Last edited by chickenbutt on 23 Dec 2015 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Arvit

#52 » Post by Arvit » 23 Dec 2015 17:46

Here have a video a vegan friend of mine once showed me
[youtube]u468xY1T8fw[/youtube]

chickenbutt
Donor

#53 » Post by chickenbutt » 23 Dec 2015 18:24

That's a very nice video Arvit. =)

[youtube]x1Q2oLxEOF8[/youtube]

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

chickenbutt
Donor

#54 » Post by chickenbutt » 11 Jan 2016 16:03

[youtube]kKHOpw6tpd4[/youtube]

Bump.

lionheartr

#55 » Post by lionheartr » 15 Jan 2016 21:43

Well, here is another must watch video, somehow related to this one. Actually, eating animals is a part of the story, which is said here:

https://youtu.be/CrW-8Tlir94

lollypop

#56 » Post by lollypop » 15 Jan 2016 22:27

Nature intended us to eat meat. Period.

BozoBog

#57 » Post by BozoBog » 15 Jan 2016 23:08

If I would go on a plant based vegan diet I would save 200 million animals from coming to this world, because why would someone invest his time and money to grow them? They will simply not be born.

Thanks for showing me the "Truth" about "Carnisam (OK I'll play along with this word some chick came up with)" but I'll stay with my belifes that nature was designed so that bigger animal should eat smaller ones, fact is that humans are on the top of food chain at this point of Earth's evolution.
Economist- Demonology Warlock
Eco - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Prevarant - Fury/Prot Warrior
Morgoth - Frost/UH Death Knight
Anduil - Prot/Holy Paladin
Kandilo - Disc/Shadow Priest
Unsated - Restoration Shaman
Blazing - Markmanship Hunter
Hetada - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Izildur - Fire / 1112 Mage

Wilcox

#58 » Post by Wilcox » 16 Jan 2016 01:17

sorry man, that's how life is, i respect your vegan diet but it's natural selection. the powerful prey on the powerless that's how you become powerful, and that's also why we're ontop of the food chain as said above

it's slaughter when we eat eggs, it's slaughter when lions eat deers and it's slaughter when snakes eat mice, that's just how nature is

the world is built by killers

chickenbutt
Donor

#59 » Post by chickenbutt » 16 Jan 2016 18:43

Why do people cringe at the thought of killing an animal, or become uncomfortable at the idea of slicing an animals limbs apart and eating it? Is it natural to feel uncomfortable when preparing food you eat? Or paying someone to do it for you?
Literally nobody is uncomfortable with slicing up a plant to eat. They don't have brains, a central nervous system, or vocal cords, etc.

Think about what you're eating when you "believe that eating meat" or animals "is natural."
Eggs come out of a chicken's ass-vagina, their cloaca. Unfertilized eggs are literally chicken ass-menstruation.
Animal milk is for baby animals of their species.

Do you see lions capture and enslave mother zebras and their children in the wild? Do you see the lions take the zebra babies away from their mothers as soon as they are born, slaughter them, and then keep the mothers in confinement (so much that they're not even able to turn around) and machine-milk and inseminate and breed them to the point where they're so disease-ridden and broken they can't stand up on their way to the zebra slaughterhouse?

It's not natural. Don't compare modern humans to wild animals.

lionheartr

#60 » Post by lionheartr » 16 Jan 2016 19:41

lollypop wrote:Nature intended us to eat meat. Period.
Haha, really? So, did she say it to you herself or you got it from her acts?
Nature never intended us to eat any animals.

We are not right to live here at all now. If all these videos and stuff weren't enough, I will tell you another overview of them:

we were never invited to earth. When we came here, mother Earth accepted us knowing that our population will grow If she accept us. She could easily remove us, but she brought us up like a mother and she gave us whatever we needed to live.
Well, we didn't kill animals as we do these days. When an animal came to a place that we called our home, we attacked him. Same thing happened when we went to an animal home.

After growing up, we forgot everything Mother Earth did for us. We discovered that we have been granted the power to change things, but we used it in the worst possible way. We were supposed to use it to change this place to an amazing place for every creature to live. Better than what it was. But we were savage betrayers that thought everything on earth is there to benefit us. We destroyed the balance only because we thought it's good for ourselves.

One day when I was talking to one of my classmates about this, he gave me the worst possible answer I could hear: if we don't eat cow and it's milk, what's cow's usage for us. This made me too angry that how rude he was that I shouted what is YOUR bloody usage for cows?
Well, he didn't have any answers of course.

By the way, If you still want to fool your self with those facts that you made your self, it's up to you. But at least don't share it like that with saying period at the end.
Wilcox wrote:sorry man, that's how life is, i respect your vegan diet but it's natural selection. the powerful prey on the powerless that's how you become powerful, and that's also why we're ontop of the food chain as said above

it's slaughter when we eat eggs, it's slaughter when lions eat deers and it's slaughter when snakes eat mice, that's just how nature is

the world is built by killers
Take a look at lion's teeth. You can find many pictures on the Internet. Then take a look at yours. are they same?

We humans were not made to eat meats. There is a balance between animals like zebras, and lions that eat them. They have the ability to keep that balance so they are right to eat meat. But we are not. We can't keep things in balance. As you see how we are murdering millions of different animals each day. So we are not right to eat animals. But we can't even anderstand this...