WTF....

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
Nyeriah

Re: WTF....

#16 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Aug 2014 19:38

strudel wrote:Tnx, and one more question, if it is added manually by staff will it triger the Champion of Frozen waste achievement?
Yes, it will.

marko1984

#17 » Post by marko1984 » 13 Aug 2014 19:43

i get frustrated on answers that treat us like idiots... where in Tenebros topic do we see that he will get his achieve awarded?
what i see is Kindz telling us that we wont get it if we arent in range....
like i said... i am not an idiot and dont like being treated like one.... it had nothing to do with nye or anyone specific... i am quite grateful for all the work she has done (more then others TBH)... but why i hated Emsy was because he treated everyone like a lower person than him... i wont tolerate that from anyone....idc who he is...
Three mages!

strudel

#18 » Post by strudel » 13 Aug 2014 19:44

Tnx got the 10 man kill but it didn't triggered the champion achievement. Do I need to clear cash or something?

Nyeriah

#19 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Aug 2014 19:47

Well, I can understand that. I just think that at times we need to calm down and look at things carefully before stressing up with things. At many times we'll just end up figuring there was no reason to bother with that :)

You could have just asked me and I would have no problems clearing anything up for you.

@ Nerfinpal - try relogging.

strudel

#20 » Post by strudel » 13 Aug 2014 19:50

Yep clearing cash and re log helped. Tnx a bunch Nye.

marko1984

#21 » Post by marko1984 » 13 Aug 2014 19:50

i bother u too much anyways... and foreal... most of other GMs go on my nerves with responses -.-
just look at the response... there is nothing to tell us that achieve would be awarded.... even Tene doesnt know he has it probably
Three mages!

prodigy
Developer

#22 » Post by prodigy » 13 Aug 2014 22:09

@marko1984 pls don't drag me anymore into issues...i barely log in a few times per month for RDFs to kill time...other than that i just do coding here and hand over mutes and bans for those that earn them...i don't get involved in ingame issues anymore since that "nice" day on horde chat...

try to be more "lulz" about it all...

marko1984

#23 » Post by marko1984 » 13 Aug 2014 22:18

i am 99% lulz... u know me that well... but foreal... what did i say thats wrong here?
i'm done anyways... u wont see me on forums any more.. i dont see any use in it other then ''lulz''...
Three mages!

Kniteknite

#24 » Post by Kniteknite » 13 Aug 2014 22:32

ask more questions , make less statements that are sweeping generalizations , and .....relax mon ;) They have a lot on their plate all the time . I feel lucky ~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Roel
Founder

#25 » Post by Roel » 13 Aug 2014 23:06

Let me tell you something which hopefully explains a great deal of complaints when interacting with certain staff members. In order to be a Dev you generally need to be able to think in a logical way however that can possibly affect your personality and the way you interact with people. Talking to people just isn't the same as talking to a command prompt. I hope you can show some forgiveness, nobody meant to be rude.

Other qualities are required in the customer support department but we're not some big company so we just need to deal with what we have. The advantage is that Devs know their stuff and you're not dealing with a friendly middlemen who still needs help from the Dev to get the job done.

P.S. Sorry for off-topic but I just wanted to tell you this from my experience. I admit I am also not really suited for customer support but I believe I am better off than a few years ago.

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#26 » Post by Tenebro » 13 Aug 2014 23:29

After few days i saw i got the achiev, but i didn't wrote back on forum. :) thx nye btw :)

Teal Deer

#27 » Post by Teal Deer » 13 Aug 2014 23:45

belendor wrote:Alltho i agree gms should be on the same page on stuff, i doubt nye ment for this to get so emsy.
i fixed that for you.

Nyeriah

#28 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Aug 2014 00:12

Well, what I believe to have happened here was a misunderstanding. I should have specified that I had taken care of awarding these but I eventually forgot to post right away and when I went back to check the thread I just posted that it was resolved and ended up not doing so. I honestly thought the requesting players would be checking their achievement pages and be aware that it had been solved once the thread had been closed and deemed solved, so at this point the fault is on me.

I apologize if by any means the way I presented things seemed harsh but with time I've just started taking such partiality claims very, very serious. Because eventually they are, since there's absolutely no ground for it as it currently is.

Eventually, Prodigy has been trying a possible work around the problem of characters not being awarded if they're too far away from Malygos and that's something to be seen at our next core update as so far our tests seem successful, so with time, we won't need to worry about it anymore.

Corba

#29 » Post by Corba » 14 Aug 2014 13:35

Ok guys don't misunderstand me, i appreciate what u doing for server but i see there are double standards for horde and alliance. I know u guys had some chances to mute me, but u forgive me idk why. Maybe cuz i am sooo sexy? :O

But if u don't appreciate what Mocnikralj doing for server u should say it. He is trying to improve servers like u guys doing just on different way.
Myalt
Corbas
Shmfmt

Ariel

#30 » Post by Ariel » 14 Aug 2014 15:48

Sense it makes none,idk what's with hordes these days with always takin somebody's else's pain as their but this guy should have done the least expected as for either 1) ask the ppl that actually were involved in the issue)2) checked armory. 3) asked either of these 3 gms that replied there before going out as a ranting madman, but it needs to be taken into account that ppl need some public attention sometimes I guess. anyone can see he's clearly frustrated but that might have blurred him up so he just went and screwed things up I guess and u ppl talk about double standards and all lol

I don't see how whining over something without the least knowledge of the scenario helps the server or anything and it would be quite stupid to expect anyone to appreciate that lol