Moltens Lordaeron X 1 character transfer

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
Hero_kris

Moltens Lordaeron X 1 character transfer

#1 » Post by Hero_kris » 14 Jun 2014 14:42

Hello,
I am making a quick post of this subject since I dont have the time to read through all of the forum if it has been put up yet.
Basically I checked the allowed servers to transfer from and I saw that Molten s Lordaeron X 1 is allowed. It shouldnt be since in Molten you can level a hero on the X12 and etc (now a X5 I think) and then transfer them to LordaeronX1 with a X12 level,profession,reputation,items and etc (without any gold I think, though you can easily farm rare items such as the final gems for sockets and then sell them on the AH on the 1X and make a lot of gold there.) So simply said the X1 of Molten shouldnt be allowed for transfer since it isnt a genuine X1.
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Fastor

Re: Moltens Lordaeron X 1 character transfer

#2 » Post by Fastor » 14 Jun 2014 15:16

There was already several talks about it and solution has been said.

If you check on his lvl 10 lvl 20 .... lvl 80 achievements you can see did he did transfer just by looking at time spent between them. If its very short than bb no transfer.

Hero_kris

#3 » Post by Hero_kris » 14 Jun 2014 15:36

OK thanks for the answer and sorry if I ve added some spam. And a smart solution too.
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 14 Jun 2014 16:09

Np this time just try to see on search next time.

(call for lock)