got bann in my old server

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
sewyboy1

got bann in my old server

#1 » Post by sewyboy1 » 15 May 2014 12:36

when i made a transfer quest there is gm logged in my acc in my old server and advertised for true wow server then he transferred my character then i got bann on my whole account and there is 6 characters left and i got bann for adverting by that Gm who shouldnt do that in my own acc and i cant understand why he did that ,i got bann for 60 days because what GM did from advertising in my account in my old server so why he did that and he is the reason for getting me banned ...so i need someone help me to unbann my acc in my old server and thnx

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: got bann in my old server

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 15 May 2014 12:55

This should not have happened, I personally do not deal with transfers have raised the issue with staff to try and find which staff member was responsible as only thing that should happen on old server is the transferred character gets deleted, using such an account to advertise should not have happened,

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Kindzadza » 15 May 2014 13:00

You were told that probably, but the staff from Omega are banning every account our staff logs to transfer based on IP. I am not sure how we would unban you..

cang

#4 » Post by cang » 15 May 2014 13:07

If so, is it possible to que 3 chars at once for transfer instead of transferring 1 at a time?
Maybe there's such option but I haven't found it yet.

blade

#5 » Post by blade » 15 May 2014 13:09

sewyboy here ... look gm in omega told me that someone logged in ur account and advertised for true wow transfer so if anyone of u can help me to get my account back plz

blade

#6 » Post by blade » 15 May 2014 13:12

sewyboy is here.... the GM who made transfer for me is Nyeriah and the gm on omega told me that someone logged in ur account and advertised for true wow and he banned me for that reason so if anyone can help me plz in this issue

Rehan

#7 » Post by Rehan » 15 May 2014 13:22

Dude, nobody can help you get unbanned on a different server, now stop spamming, Jesus Christ.

tomaspotelis

#8 » Post by tomaspotelis » 15 May 2014 13:27

First of all, you should ask for Omegas GM's to unbann you, truewow staff have no influence over other server so they can't help you with the unbann, all they can do atm is to find the one who advertised on your acc, but that will not help you either. Only way you can get your acc unbanned if you somehow convince the GM's of Omegawow. Good luck with that :D
And yeah spamming isn't going to help you.
Few of many :D
Paladiumas - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin ( Protection / Retribution )
Miskuzi - Lvl 80 Orc Shaman ( Enhancement / Restoration )
Dethbringer - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Warlock ( Affliction / Hybrid )
Zarathos - Lvl 80 Orc Warrior ( Fury / Arms / Protection )
Valentin - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Mage ( Fire / Arcan )
Skuzi - Lvl 80 Draenei Shaman ( Elemental / Restoration )
Dexdeni - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Priest ( Shadow / Holy )
Bik - Lvl 80 Tauren Druid ( Feral [tank] / Restoration )
Dlest - Lvl 80 Night Elf Death Knight ( Unholy [dps] / Frost [dps] )
Dex - Lvl 80 Troll Rogue ( Combat / Assasination )

blade

#9 » Post by blade » 15 May 2014 13:46

so it is afault of ur gm who did that and thnx alot for helping in transfer and banning other 6charcaters at the same time

Fastor

#10 » Post by Fastor » 15 May 2014 13:49

Kindzadza wrote:You were told that probably, but the staff from Omega are banning every account our staff logs to transfer based on IP. I am not sure how we would unban you..
Wait, Omega now ban people that wish to leave them?

Thexelez

#11 » Post by Thexelez » 15 May 2014 13:56

You have no idea what stuff we got ban for in there during all this time... I don't hate the server but damn, it got on the nerves.
Ambaal / Tyrael
Divinity
EU : Tolbajoob - Draenor
xelez#2396 -diskörd

HeadOwn

#12 » Post by HeadOwn » 15 May 2014 14:25

Well, I don't believe Nyeriah or any staff members from TW would advertise on another server, so imo this is just an execuse from the GM to ban ur account and he don't wanna admit that they r banning any1 who is transferring.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Nyeriah

#13 » Post by Nyeriah » 15 May 2014 18:44

Cheap excuse to deliberately ban someone. Do you think if I had advertised it'd would be a temporary ban and not a permanent?

Despite the loads of IP bans that are as everyone knows futile, they started banning the accounts we log to prevent people from transferring.

It gives us a look of how OmegaWoW's Staff is... they don't care about their players. They care about how many characters their database hold and they'd rather have people stuck on a dying server than having fun with the things they have achieved so far. I've lost everything I had once and had to start over, I know how much it sucks. So I find it extremely disrespectful to players to behave that way.

And then they claim WE don't care about our players...

I'm sincerely sorry for what happened and I'll give you all of my support and help you in whichever way I can.

hema

#14 » Post by hema » 15 May 2014 19:00

i just need u try to get my chars here...thnx bro

cang

#15 » Post by cang » 15 May 2014 21:51

Nyeriah wrote:(...) It gives us a look of how OmegaWoW's Staff is... they don't care about their players.
Thus I raise my question once more - is it possible to queue 3 chars at once for transfer instead of transferring 1 at a time?
It won't help this poor guy but may help others to avoid such situation.