Racist GM

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
winchester1358

Racist GM

#1 » Post by winchester1358 » 04 Apr 2014 19:41

Hello. My name is Michael. I am from Israel and I joined your server not so long time ago.
I made a horde character named Gomthar. he was an orc shaman and around few weeks ago I saw some people making hitler jokes which i found funny at first. One gm told them to stop but I said that I find that funny. so it's ok because I'm a jew.
Once the people in world chat found out I was a jew they started to mock me and cursed me like there was no tomorrow.
I said that I understand their jokes but please stop because It's starting to sound really racist... they literally reflected themselves as modern Nazis.
I asked from the current GM online called: "Dymond" to stop them and all she did was asking nicely: "guys please stop" and didn't do anything else.
This lack of interference caused motivation towards them which some of them laughed at me everytime an alliance killed me and even some of them took their alliance ALTS to hunt me down and use dual box to track me.
I couldn't level a single level for my last 8 hours before I got sick of this attitude I did not deserve.
Dymond knew I was being hunted for their racism and all she did besides asking "nicely" from them to stop mocking me, is saying that PvP is allowed in the realm which I agree but not from these causes. not from racist reasons.
It was not regular: "oh a horde player? lets kill him" it was literally from the fact i was a jew.

The reason I write this only now is because i didn't know about GM's log. I had no proof or evidence of chat conversations. Now that I know all the GMs can see this log I will be no more than satisfied for the highest GMs to see it.
I love this server and I really want to play but there are some circumstances I can't stand.

Thank you for reading.

Seveno5
Donor

Re: Racist GM

#2 » Post by Seveno5 » 04 Apr 2014 19:58

Sorry you had this experience. Worldchat is often rude. The hunt on you, as you describe it, is mean and despicable.
I hope you stay here and have lots of nice times. Have fun, see you!

Belthezar

#3 » Post by Belthezar » 04 Apr 2014 20:04

Here's the protocol: Repetetive racism/pestering--->Screenshot and report (if too many to spam /ignore)
As far as getting killed is involved, they can do that even if they hate you for not liking their favorite cartoon. Pvp server rules, just find a way to get over it, either log other alts, play in other areas, etc. I personally find it very easy to avoid world pvp (after first or second kill)
I also doubt that Dymond is in any way racist, from what I know of how she acts she's very professional about it and almost always does her role correctly...(I think there's a way to report GMs as well, if that's what you wanted to do with this post)
Check out my WTB list all you silent farmers out there!
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13204

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Apr 2014 20:13

My opinion: she's not racist.

Teraan

#5 » Post by Teraan » 04 Apr 2014 20:13

You like to lie don't you? First things you messed with everyone on world chat, insulting everyone. Second thing, players got stick of your behavior and started to camp you. Third you called GM like a baby telling Dymond that they abuse you. Fourth all they did was World PvP. Fifth you made Dymond a "bitch" because she did didn't did anything to "help" you. Go on a fucking PvE server if you don't like, you should thanks to Dymond since she's nice and didn't gave you a permaban.
‡∆‡ My Characters: ‡∆‡
Teraan - Retribution PvE - PvP
Teraana - Discipline PvE - Holy PvE
Fatman - Balance PvE - Restoration PvE
Soomershaman - Restoration PvE - Enhancement PvE
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

marko1984

#6 » Post by marko1984 » 04 Apr 2014 20:22

TBH i liked BC more then TW because of global chat where it was forbidden to use any kind of insult... even WTF was mutable
But with time i blended in here and learned to live with it even be a part of it... thats the TW way

no insult meant to anyone by this:
ppl call their rich and cheap friends ''jew'' , friendly word here is ''nigger''... also there is constant generalization and insulting towards serbian players (i am one of them) but thats a part of TW... most ppl here got used to it but if u do feel insulted by it u should take SS and report

PS Dymond isnt racist
Three mages!

prodigy
Developer

#7 » Post by prodigy » 04 Apr 2014 20:26

I've just read the logs and i will only say this... say thx i won't perma ban all your accounts for the disrespect you showed towards Dymond...

Also take this as a warning.

offnote: talks about racial content on world chat will not be tolerated anymore

Psychotic

#8 » Post by Psychotic » 04 Apr 2014 20:31

People who get offended by stupid racial/national/religious comments are the same to me as the people who try to offend them. Oh and also, calling a gm racist because he just nicely warned people to stop it is probably even worse. Actually, its pathetic.

Paunovic

#9 » Post by Paunovic » 04 Apr 2014 20:33

This fella is taking things too serious...drama queen pls

Fastor

#10 » Post by Fastor » 04 Apr 2014 20:42

Suggestion, lock this topic. Nothing good can come out of this and topic opener has deleted his toon.

prodigy
Developer

#11 » Post by prodigy » 04 Apr 2014 20:49

Indeed.