Truewow, rules, players, staff, racism and heroism

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
Adly

Truewow, rules, players, staff, racism and heroism

#1 » Post by Adly » 03 Mar 2014 21:27

Hello,

First I want to introduce myself, I'm Ady lvl 80 warrior human, known as Lybe from blizzcon. I come back to play here after I had an one year+ break, just to have fun with my family and real life friends. Most of them quit, cause of the merge, BC with Truewow seemed to be a wrong way for them and their free time, cause rules weren't so stricted like on Bloodcraft. I'm not trying to suggest to apply BC rules which were protecting the family on this side of internet gaming. I want to say that I'm not using forums cause I'm a private person and I said that to one staff member for protection, I used once forums to retrieve my brother's account after merge, after this issue went to private message. The purpose of this topic is just to show in words how things are going with this community, when is about racism, insults, provoking. I'm not here to complain nor to ask for a hero to save my world, who knows me as person, will respect this, who doesn't, maybe will try to. So the main issue why I come here to write this, is cause I got muted after I stated some words about serbian players from this server (not racism, nationalism as some GM invented this, nor provoking words at their address). Ok so I got muted for this, but other players (the ones from Serbia) who are provoking me in LFG channel (everytime they log on), who are taking my family to their insulting contest, who are calling me whatever you imagine in serbian,romanian, are being ignored by staff. I have proofs, but Im not even willing to post them nor to send them to anyone to show that I'm right on this side, I'm not looking for justice or for their punishment because I'll never see this on Internet once I discovered this part of it, online gaming, the land of no lifers, but hey I found few players that I wasn't expecting to meet them, the kind and skilled ones. I just want to wish you all a happy gaming, I'm quiting cause I can't play here anymore, I admit again that Bloodcraft merge with Truewow was a big mistake, cause here if you type "nigga" on world chat you get a reward, instead of a punishment. Well, I got my reward today, 30 minutes mute for one word, for Serbia. ( was talking about their players but whatever, is called Nationalism here). Thanks for reading this whoever will read, I'm sorry again for all bad things, words I applied on my trolling style, I'm sorry if I posted this on wrong section and in last part I have to recognize that I had fun here, excepting the harrasement applied to me from serbian players. I hope whats missing here, will be filled soon, before is too late. Take care and my skill be with you ! Respect and love for all families that are playing here.

Adrian.

ItchyVortex

Re: Truewow, rules, players, staff, racism and heroism

#2 » Post by ItchyVortex » 03 Mar 2014 21:56

[14:32:49] [7] [Ady]: you say "shut up" to the one who born'd you

Bai.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Fivecapz

#3 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Mar 2014 22:23

i don't like serbian people. sue me.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Anselmo
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Anselmo » 03 Mar 2014 22:34

You were reported. Can't expect us to monitor chat all the time.
[20:29] <Mudinpala> [20:29:08] [4] [Ady]: for braindamaged kids from serbia y
[20:29] <Mudinpala> yo
[20:29] <Mudinpala> insults

I also muted all the people who were throwing curses at you too, but you can't expect them to be punished if you don't report.

marko1984

#5 » Post by marko1984 » 03 Mar 2014 22:47

As a Serbian person who played on Bloodcraft i can say that i understand Ady to some point... Playing on TW at the beginning after the merge was very hard for me too... Bloodcraft was a family friendly server where u got mute for saying WTF on public channels, i got 24 hour mute for saying one normal sentence on serbian... and to be honest when i got used to it i liked it very much... There were no insult nor provocations... if u said one word against a GM u would get a ban (and a well deserved one) since GMs on bloodcraft did a great job maintaining the server... and here on TW too much is allowed but with time ppl (me as well) got used to it and blended in...
I am not saying bad things about GMs here... they do a great job too.. but there are ''some'' who dont even deserve these 2 letter ''GM'' with their behavior and uselessness in helping other players.
In short... Ady just didnt manage to get used to it, thats all

oh and Esunna... we dont all speak perfect english

/wave Ady
Three mages!

Myaoming
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Myaoming » 03 Mar 2014 22:52

It's alright. The more population, the less moderation. I mean, moderation will be mostly handled through reports instead of GMs spying the channels like old times.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Anselmo
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Anselmo » 03 Mar 2014 22:52

I'm sure maintaining chat with 25 people online was not an issue, but here we got 600+.

marko1984

#8 » Post by marko1984 » 03 Mar 2014 23:04

You Anselmo like to put those small insults in everything u say...you and Emsy both
Bloodcraft had a population of 1200 ppl and still was a family friendly environment, better dont speak about what you dont know and go abuse more BS thru LOS in AV
Three mages!

Darchrow
Donor

#9 » Post by Darchrow » 03 Mar 2014 23:07

marko1984 wrote:You Anselmo like to put those small insults in everything u say...you and Emsy both
Bloodcraft had a population of 1200 ppl and still was a family friendly environment, better dont speak about what you dont know and go abuse more BS thru LOS in AV
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Anselmo
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Anselmo » 03 Mar 2014 23:09

Apparently you see everything as personal insult. I can't help you there much, it's your own issue.
Also, screenshot or it didn't happen.

Fivecapz

#11 » Post by Fivecapz » 03 Mar 2014 23:15

Family friendly server. ok. Spermik was pretty much the friendliest server there was, and you know what? it had crossfaction chat as in /1 - And it still was very friendly.

What stood out, was people who were just dicks for fun, like everywhere else, same as here, it's a friendly fucking server, as far as you dont act like a retard yourself. Which most Serbian people i've encountered with, actually try hard to do - as in act like retards. No dissrespect to serbians this time, it's only my observation. Also as everyone loves to say, there's an ignore feature, aswell as an addon to give you unlimited ignore capability. Use it as much as you want.

But, i do ask you this - Have you considered, that if someone insults you, you've provoked them in one way or another? Think hard about this question. Because in most cases, it's true. And in the cases it's just blatently obvious that it's just a random guy saying '' hey fuck you and your family '' those kind of people have to be ignored, it gives them no pleasure when you do not respond to them. It's as simple as that. Get it through your thick skull.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

marko1984

#12 » Post by marko1984 » 03 Mar 2014 23:22

@Anselmo... with your respond you proved everything i said about you...

@Fivcapz... i played on spermik for 19 months and on bloodcraft for 22 months... bloodcraft was family friendly, spermik was friendly... Also GMs on spermik were a useless bunch of kids who just had a bit of skills required to gain that tittle ''GM'', there were skilled ones too but their ''I'm more important then you'' attitude undid all the good they did... trust me man... only good thing about spermik were good ppl!!
Three mages!

Darchrow
Donor

#13 » Post by Darchrow » 03 Mar 2014 23:27

ooh, awch, truth has been spoken
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Anselmo
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Anselmo » 03 Mar 2014 23:31

Try this bro. Will help you a lot and save us time.
https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 6647_n.jpg

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#15 » Post by Dymond » 03 Mar 2014 23:39

While a certain amount of swearing, verbal assaults, racism or disrespectful comments towards another player or religion are expected, they should not get out of control. GMs will decide on a punishment proper to the volume of the violation.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."