you got to be kidding kindz

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
Teal Deer

you got to be kidding kindz

#1 » Post by Teal Deer » 24 Feb 2014 14:22

the fuck is this?
you could at least act like you wanted to be fair!
he can create new account? why not ban badasstroll since he can create new account also?
you as a "team" created tools that allowed this account to be stolen. that is your faulty system that created this situation and if you dont like that he allowed someone to use his account for 5 minutes than ban it.
dont allow thief to use something he didnt work for.

jesus fucking christ kindz.
ban that motherfucker.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: you got to be kidding kindz

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 24 Feb 2014 14:27

Man you have to understand I can't know for sure who is Badasstroll and what happened to the account once the reporter shared the password. We have no logs where the accounts go and stay. And what is wrong with our system? He admited that he gave the account several times. How is that our fault? I gave my best to check this because me and maryo were communicating on private.

I couldn't find enough information to neither ban the current owner or handle the account back to maryo. Give me a break, I gave my best. From what I know, restoring the account now would mean that the current owner will complain because it was taken away from him and it would create more problems.

Again, NEVER ever share your account because we are not responsible at any way what happens next.

Teal Deer

#3 » Post by Teal Deer » 24 Feb 2014 14:51

you can check email that was used to create that account.
you can compare dates of connecticng forum acc and ingame acc, email and password change on it [to those on the screenshots provided by maryo]
every game at least should have email confirmation when you try to change email.
people who didn play actively had no way of knowing that email changing was enabled again [it was dissabled for a long time and for a good reason if you ask me].
there is still no confrimation of any kind when someone changes email or password on his accout because he is doing it from this website. that is not secure because all it requires is hacking you website acc and someone can steal all your accounts. is that much faith is good in your opinion?

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Kindzadza » 24 Feb 2014 14:57

We already saw the registration mail and we decided that whoever owns the forum account where the account is linked has more rights than the player owning the registration mail because of the account trading.

Teal Deer

#5 » Post by Teal Deer » 24 Feb 2014 15:02

its a bulshit and you cant seriously think anyone will swallow it without gagging.

edit: just an unrelated question.
how many gm's are there in warzone warriors?

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Kindzadza » 24 Feb 2014 15:12

Actually you are the only one complaining about this. Once it was posted that maryo gave the accout, we should have stopped trying to help, but since I am a good guy I looked into the case. There is no way we can restore the account now and it is late.

Also posting facebook conversation doesn't give extra rights to get an account back. I can easily fake those. :)

Since I explained myself several times now, locking this.