[Rejected] frozen rune+web points

Cartof

[Rejected] frozen rune+web points

#1 » Post by Cartof » 19 Mar 2013 03:07

since
( http://www.wowhead.com/item=22682 ) was from naxx 60...and no more available..i was wondering if this item can be added with web points( we can have items with web points that gives fos...and i think it;s no big deal to add these items that their only purpose is to do the naxx lvl 60 gear frost rezistance. ( since the q that require these items are stil available) i think this would make all" collecters" very happy (and yea..there are such ppl here:) ) & ofc we would vote more :mrgreen:

Flexall
Donor

Re: frozen rune+web points

#2 » Post by Flexall » 19 Mar 2013 03:24

I will firmly stand for no on this one.
We don't need to add things unobtainable/farming-wise to the shop. The only things that should be added to the shop are things that doesn't give you an unfair advantage over other players. Heirlooms are an exception from this. This is mainly due to an incentive to level up an alt(or main) and contribute to the low level PvP experience. Therefore, it is a win-win for everyone. Other items that give you a "boost" should not be allowed. Thus, only mounts, heirlooms, CWF, and other non-boosting items are available on the shop.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Bluebell » 19 Mar 2013 07:23

Well it wouldn't be blizzlike to add these, as they're not meant to be available in this patch. The quests still being there are I think just a lack of clean up by Blizz. Why not just allow all gear, such as Ashbringer, to be available via web points if this was the case?

And although I agree it'd have no large influence on players, I don't think web points should be used to complete quests.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Royal

#4 » Post by Royal » 19 Mar 2013 14:01

Well it wouldn't be blizzlike to add these
ImageImage
ImageImage

Back when i pointed out it was not blizzlike to have this things available, no one listened.
Didnt bother you that they were available while you were GM :roll:

Darchrow
Donor

#5 » Post by Darchrow » 19 Mar 2013 14:49

pft... who needs those anyway?
tis be da real shit mon
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Flexall
Donor

#6 » Post by Flexall » 19 Mar 2013 22:47

Royal wrote:Didnt bother you that they were available while you were GM :roll:
I was unaware you could see the staff forums. Once again people assuming things they have no idea about.
You can't honestly sit there and tell ME what I was for or against. This is simply for the fact that everything that will be implemented is discussed in the staff section. Then again, you weren't staff long enough to figure these things out :|
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Myaoming » 19 Mar 2013 23:04

Royal do you have to always provoke someone when posting? For example, your last post.
Royal wrote:
Didnt bother you that they were available while you were GM :roll:
Was it too hard for you to skip this bit? It's nowhere near important to mention.
Please make sure your posts won't cause any kind of unwanted and useless confrontations before submitting...
And please don't reply to this. Cut it here, and stick to the topic.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Royal

#8 » Post by Royal » 20 Mar 2013 03:18

Was it too hard for you to skip this bit? It's nowhere near important to mention.
Apparently it was hard to skip since you ignored the first part of the post.

And im sticking on the topic more then you are tbh, someone is asking about the frozen rune items, two people answered who apparently have no idea that it was made available to players, and even tho i pointed out that those items shouldnt be available, they were left there for a long period simply cause no one cared.

Now you have people that want those items, and you wont make it available to them, but you left them available at one point due to a mistake cause you thought no one would care and some people have those items now.

And lastly, if you call my line ''provoking'' someone, then i would like to know what you would call the whole post Flexall made, as my line was clearly meant to point out the different attitude given towards the things mentioned in this topic then and now, while his serves no purpose whatsoever.

Flexall
Donor

#9 » Post by Flexall » 20 Mar 2013 03:52

Another one of your fail attempts to feel superior. Congrats, nobody cares. I have no idea why you messaged me. You must feel a sense of entitlement to get the last word. People drop subjects that doesn't matter. You, on the other hand, are completely obsessed with things that have absolutely no meaning. You truely think you are right all the time when, in fact, you aren't. Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't the "superior" being you think you are. You felt the need to message me so you could try to wave around the superiority you think you have. I don't care what you send back. I have no need to respond to it. Why? because you can't face the fact you are wrong, you must fight and argue to convince someone you are right. The fact is, you argue to try and convince yourself you are something you aren't. I actually feel sorry for you due to the fact nobody felt obliged to tell you this long ago. Oh well, real life will slap you in the face. Welcome to the real world. Good luck

Congratulations!

Myaoming
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Myaoming » 20 Mar 2013 03:57

Royal wrote:
Apparently it was hard to skip since you ignored the first part of the post.

And im sticking on the topic more then you are tbh, someone is asking about the frozen rune items, two people answered who apparently have no idea that it was made available to players, and even tho i pointed out that those items shouldnt be available, they were left there for a long period simply cause no one cared.

Now you have people that want those items, and you wont make it available to them, but you left them available at one point due to a mistake cause you thought no one would care and some people have those items now.

And lastly, if you call my line ''provoking'' someone, then i would like to know what you would call the whole post Flexall made, as my line was clearly meant to point out the different attitude given towards the things mentioned in this topic then and now, while his serves no purpose whatsoever.
I have nothing to say about the 1st part of the post... I did ignore it yes, and gave you a remark concerning this bit.
So you're saying you're sticking to the topic more than me because I gave you a remark instead of replying to the 1st post? Seriously? I repeat, my post was a REMARK. It's my right to give you a remark, which will obviously be "off-topic".

Flexall would've never posted anything if you didn't provoke him... His reply will certainly provoke you, and will surely make you reply back, which will make him reply back, and you know the drill. Humans, at least most of us. Wait, who started all this unwanted arguing and non-sense? Oh, it was you! The warning goes to you then, sorry...
Royal wrote:as my line was clearly meant to point out the different attitude given towards the things mentioned in this topic then and now
Myaoming wrote:It's nowhere near important to mention.
DO NOT reply back now. You can send me a PM or send Flex a PM.

Myaoming
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Myaoming » 20 Mar 2013 04:09

A fresh post for an on-topic answer. I totally agree with Flex and Blue, and I have nothing to add to what they said. Those items will not be added to the shop.
TrueWoW = 0% donor gear, except Heirlooms.

Oh wait, I forgot I can lock this topic to make sure there will be no replies :lol:
/lock topic!

Nyeriah

#12 » Post by Nyeriah » 17 Sep 2014 20:27

Rejected as we try to keep our shop clean of these