[Rejected] Read ME! ;)

3lmatador

[Rejected] Read ME! ;)

#1 » Post by 3lmatador » 09 Jan 2012 17:17

SERVER ROCKS!
POP ROCKS!

BUT... THE PROBLEM OF OUR SERVER ITS THE LOW POP :(
WE NEED TO GET MORE POP... AS A SUGESTION ,I SAY: OPEN ONE CATACLYSM REALM!!!
WE WILL GET MORE POPULATION FOR SHORE!

GUYS,WE REALLY NEED IT :s

TY ;)

-

Re: Read ME! ;)

#2 » Post by - » 09 Jan 2012 17:29

Yay, yay, yay, gooooo TrueWoW! *cheers like a cheerleader*
But, um... Cataclysm... Cataclysm...
... Seriously? We have enough CATA servers and stuff like that already, and they're bugged like hell. This is supposed to be how it was on retail on WotLK, and it rocks for sure, yeah, but... Cata... = turning into non-rock.

Draeniknight

#3 » Post by Draeniknight » 09 Jan 2012 19:51

This server will not be moving to Cataclysm just to increase the population, for one thing, Cataclysm is even less stable for private servers than WotLK.

BUT... THE PROBLEM OF OUR SERVER ITS THE LOW POP
WE NEED TO GET MORE POP...
Voting for the server, telling your friends and family, and contributing as a helpful member to the community helps increase population.

Nexxus

#4 » Post by Nexxus » 09 Jan 2012 20:11

Roel will never open CATACLYSM REALM so don't bother.
He said that 100x...

Velasong

#5 » Post by Velasong » 10 Jan 2012 04:03

the day this server moves to cata is the day someone spikes Roel's drink.an as stated by others cata will be very buggy,not to mention the amount of phasing in cata,new talents,quests,dungeons,raids and other mumbo jumbo,scripting it won't be easy,nor will it be fast.one day a playable cata private server without a million bugs will come along,until then retail is the only place that won't be riddled with bugs and unscripted events etc.
i hope i made my point clear enough.

3lmatador

#6 » Post by 3lmatador » 10 Jan 2012 14:10

Yeah... Its a true that it will give much work but without work we cant do anything... But as you open sinergy maybe you can also open one realm to cataclysm... I think it will be a good idea... Just look to our low pop and think about it.... I alawys vote to try to help the server but the pop stills low :(

-

#7 » Post by - » 10 Jan 2012 18:06

Well, we WON'T get 1k people in just ONE day, you know.

Guru

#8 » Post by Guru » 10 Jan 2012 18:46

whatsabelf wrote:the day this server moves to cata is the day someone spikes Roel's drink.an as stated by others cata will be very buggy,not to mention the amount of phasing in cata,new talents,quests,dungeons,raids and other mumbo jumbo,scripting it won't be easy,nor will it be fast.one day a playable cata private server without a million bugs will come along,until then retail is the only place that won't be riddled with bugs and unscripted events etc.
i hope i made my point clear enough.
Tell Rhorn to put some drugs into Roel's food and after hes HIGH, Rhorn should tell him that he must make a 1x Cataclysm realm, and thats done, not so hard

whatsupwiththepinkcolor ._.

#9 » Post by 2012 » 10 Jan 2012 23:39

We once reached 700+ members and that day can soon come again in future.. But on serious notes.. Trinity and other cores have and did make soo many major improvements towards Cata its not a joke, close to 40% of all cata servers are working 80% close to live retail servers.. that means 80% class , spell, achievements, quests, pvp, works.. That is a great news for alot of people who want to go Cata for X, Y, Z reasons.. What WOTLK was back 2 years ago, is what Cata is now if you want to compare.. So WOTLK is still not 100% fixed, there is alot of bugs there still and noone can make CATA 100% to work if wotlk is not.. thats the life of private servers.. So hope you understand..

Arraj

#10 » Post by Arraj » 29 Jan 2012 10:20

3lmatador wrote:SERVER ROCKS!
POP ROCKS!

BUT... THE PROBLEM OF OUR SERVER ITS THE LOW POP :(
WE NEED TO GET MORE POP... AS A SUGESTION ,I SAY: OPEN ONE CATACLYSM REALM!!!
WE WILL GET MORE POPULATION FOR SHORE!

GUYS,WE REALLY NEED IT :s

TY ;)
:o :o
Take a deep breath... reeeaaallly deep one... hold it... hoooold it... hoooooooooold it... and DIE !!!
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold